Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Daisy Q and A!

Oh, hi there! Today, I am going to do something new. We will do questions and answers! This is your chance to ask me anything. Just leave your questions for me in the comments. Next week, I will try to answer as many questions as I can. You can ask me anything about my life, because I am an expert on that!
I promise to think hard about each question, and answer as best as I can.
Oh. If you really want, you can also ask questions about Harley. Even though he is not too interesting.
I hope I will get at least one question! You can leave your question in the comments.
Share/Bookmark

80 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Daisy, I would like to know how your mummy found you.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we would like to know how long it took you to learn how to model like a professional.

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Where do you and Harley usually sleep?

Kathy said...

Do you and Harley have a morning routine? Do you make mommeh or daddeh get up to serve you breakfast? Because my cats make me get up and they have a very specific plan. Shadow sits on me and Lucky talks loudly for half an hour until I comply.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We would like to ask Daisy whether her favourite toy has changed over time? And we would like to ask Harley if he always defers to his older and wiser sister or does he try to pretend he's boss sometimes?

Parker said...

Daisy, do you and Harley still get Temptations since you went on a raw food diet?

Sweet Purrfections said...

What is your favorite sleeping position and where?

The Creek Cats said...

We were wondering if you have seen a noticeable change in your teeth since using that PetZLife product?

Hansel said...

Daisy, we each have a question for you.


Daisy, what's your favorite toy? -ben

Daisy, how do you get your brother to LEAVE YOU ALONE? -tesla

Harley, whats the best attack you ever did to your sister? -hansel

4 kitties said...

Daisy, we were wondering about any quirky habits you and Harley may have. For example, one of my cats likes to drink bathwater. Another cat spends nearly 10 minutes burying his "presents." You will not catch our other cats doing these things - because they all have their quirks!

Daisy said...

Thanks for the awesome questions! We cannot wait to answer you all next week!

Lin said...

Do you sleep with your Mommeh? And does Harley try to too? Our bed is a war zone--everyone battling to get closest to the Mom.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Remember about a bazillion years ago you mentioned ordering that new litter box that is curved so it is supposed to have to corners that are not hard to scoop? We were wondering... what is your professional opinion, and when we can expect a full Daisy Product Review!

Harley can chime in, too!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Harley - does you want to come ofur and PLAYPLAYPLAY???- Billy

Daisy, do you still do science experiments with lizards? what ever happened to George?

Dma said...

i'll ask the question i always used to ask job applicants. who's your favorite beatle?

Babs-beetle said...

I bet my question is simple for you to answer. How did you get to be so cute and wise, and Harley so handsome?

Sarge Charlie said...

Hi Daisy, Do you know how many cats were purring for the Old Sarge during his cancer treatment?

Anonymous said...

I'm also a curly kitty who came from a breeder at age 2 because I didn't want to be a good mommy. Where did you come from, Daisy?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy, do you keep doing anything naughty that your mum has to tell you off for? We would like to ask Harley the same question too.
Eric: Mum keeps telling me off for raking my claws on her recliner. I never do it to dad's, and I never used to do it to the old sofa.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi daisy!! i think i'd like to know if you ever tasted cake.

smiles, auntie bee
oxoxoxoxoxoxooxxo

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

mom would like to ask your mom what it is she does at her new job?

i would like to ask Daisy how many outfits she has and ask Harley why he is always runing your good time!

ps- mom and dad always say "quit ruining my good time Harley!" sometimes they add in, as always!to each other. it makes them laugh.

i beati said...

Daisy what is your favorite toy and Harley what is yours??

One Cats Nip said...

Daisy do you ever go hunting?

Cindy said...

Who came first, Harley or you? And did you always get along?

scooterpants said...

Hi Daisy
what do you and Harley do all day now that Mommeh is working?
(besides the obvious, tearing apart the bird cage)
Also- Harley seems to have a wild side (those eyes!). Do you think he might be a lil crazy?

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks like all the questions I had were already asked - looking forward to the answers

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

When are you going strollering again?

Raymond and Busby said...

Like Huffle Mawson, we would like to know where your parents adopted you from, Daisy. We would also like to know where Harley came from. We love this idea of Q & A! xoxo

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmmm do yoo no ware i left my fedora??? i cant seem to find it!!! ok bye

Donna said...

Daisy, did u ever eat a mouse? :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

We would like to ask Professor Daisy if she has any projects or experiments coming up to share with us.

Ronan the Siamese said...

Daisy, will you be my girlfiend?

Harley, how much do you weigh?

Bye!

Cathy Spicer said...

Harley ~ How do you deal with such a diva sistah? I have a very bossy sister and she growls at me when I try to snuggle, but once she's asleep she uses me as her pillow! My brother Rico and I are overrun by sisters (Zoe, Lobo, Lily & Dolly). Any advice you can share is greatly appreciated.

Luv, Ozzy (Rico asked me to type as I have thumbs - oops, gotta scoot, our mommy is coming this way and makes a frowny face when we play with her laptop).

Gemini and Ichiro said...

How is your Momma liking her new job? And do you get enough time with her now that she is working? Okay maybe that was two... but HEY! There are two of us!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, you are going to have a lot of work to answer all the questions!

Breakfast With the Bennetts said...

Hi Daisy and Harley!

I wanted to know how long it took Daisy to get used to having Harley around? Was she upset when you got there Harley?

We announced Rowdy's new name today come and see!

Love from
Boxen, Bella, and ????

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, we hardly know where to start we have so many questions. We will limit ourselves to one abowt yoo, and one abowt Harley, to give others a chance!

Daisy, Do yoo and Harley ever scrap wiv each other?

Harley, are yoo a mommy's boy or a daddy's boy?

brokenteepee said...

Daisy I would like to know if you would like to come to Montana to visit me and the other Happy Goats...I think that would be fun.

Puglette said...

hmmm...think, think, think...
i have been wondering about your daddeh. does he like to play with you two? do you like to snuggle with him? do you two wait in a special place for mommeh and daddeh to get homefromwork? oh...and do you two ever snuggle together?
that is all, for now.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I can't wait to hear your answers to all these questions :)

Kobe The DSH-Pica Cat said...

Dear Daisy,

Do your curly hairs require any speshul grooming tekneek? I don't know much about Curly Cats as I am something called a DSH, which I think must be a very speshul, rare breed of cat. My mommeh rescues ferals so there are always baby cats terroizing me here, so I sympathize with you about Harley!

Love,

Kobe

Anonymous said...

Daisy, Lucy wants to know how you keep your girlish figure.

Harley, Trixie wants to know what is your most favorite toy of all.

And for both of you, are you a Mommie or Daddies boy and girl?

L. Alida said...

Daisy, are you or Harley snuggle bunnies? Do either of you sleep with Mommie or Daddy at night?
Did your cold snap in Florida go away?
Will you or Harley do any more cards for Hallmark? I bought the last two in the store this past summer. :)
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We haf speshul games we play wif daddy but not wif mom...Do yoo guys haf speshul time wif yoor daddy too?

Two French Bulldogs said...

Daisy what is your favoritist outfit?
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

1. Where do you sleep at night?

2. Can you BOTH come live with us??? MOL

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley
My sisfur Gracie has a question for you...do you have a girlfriend?

(see she has a crush on you)

ABBY!!! You were not supposed to tell!

oh well...she does!

purry purrs
Abby

Mom of Edgar, Salem and Lucy said...

Wow! You have lots of questions to answer Daisy! I was going to ask you why Harley always looks surprised but someone else already asked something similar. :~)

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, we'd like to know where you were borned before coming to live with your mommeh and daddeh.

Harley, we'd like to know if you still go out in your stroller.

The Crew said...

Wow, what great questions. Now you and Harley will have no secrets from your friends!

auntees said...

Daisy, my question for you is do you have a special hiding spot where you go to get away from Harley? Harley, what do you do that pesters Daisy the most? I would also like to know how your Mommeh decided to start writing about Daisy, Pixie and now Harley? What is Mommeh's favorite thing to blog about...fashion Friday, Sunday Comics, Shrill Adventures?

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Daisy :)
WE want to know if you started modeling when you were a baby.You look comfy in front of the camera ;)
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we want to know if you enjoyed strollering right away, or if it took you a while to start to liking it? We think Shelli may like it, but we're afraid to make her scared.

Meghann said...

What is your favorite place to nap, and what is your favorite position to nap? Arwen likes the couch or the bed, preferably lying on her back, with her paws straight up in the air :)
Hugs and nose taps,
Meg and Arwen

Ann said...

After all these great questions I can't think of anything else to ask. I'll just wait to hear your answers to all of them

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow Daisy you got a lot of really good questions - everyone pretty much asked everything we thought of already, so we will just wait on the answers!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy and Harley, what are your favorite games to play together?

Angel Simba said...

These are all neat questions. I am also interested in the night time sleeping arrangements.

Here's another one: When you do a photo shoot for modelling, about how long does it last?

Looking forward to reading all the answers.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Do you sleep with mommy at night the way I do with mine?

Are you an early alarm system for the family like me? uh oh, That's 2 questions.

CCL Wendy said...

Actually, my question can be for the two of you. At what age did your mama start to dress you up? I assume it must be when you were quite young because you are so accustomed to it, and seem very relaxed.

Do you like to wear your costumes even after the photoshoot is over, or do you like to take them off right away?

Unknown said...

Tyler thinks you are handsome, Harley. He looks a lot like you.He wants to know how he can get his sister Beignet to leave him alone.

Lorenza said...

Daisy!
I want to know how many outfits you have... and Harley too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Adan and Lego and Michico said...

Harley's photo of today capture my heart!!
So so adorable!

Just Ducky said...

Why is there air?

The Florida Furkids said...

We want to know how many pictures your Mom takes of you.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Quill and Greyson said...

Wow so many great questions already. I will just be happy to see the answers.

Cory said...

Daisy, I want to know how you and Harley are adjusting to your mommy working all day. My mom works all day too and I want to know what you and Harley do all day to fill the time.

Koala10 said...

Dear Daisy, is it true that Curly Cats (Devon Rexies like youuuu) don't SHED ?

And Harley darling, (I mean, you handsome HUNK of a MANCAT with WHISKER HUMPS), do you still go for walkies on your (manly) Daisy harness ?

Love and xxxx.

Koala10 said...

Oh and, do you both help Mommeh and Daddeh make the bed in the morning by making sure there are big LUMPS under the COVERS ? Now that Mommeh has to be at work on time she needs all the HELP she can get !

Karen Jo said...

So many good questions. Harley, how did you get so good at detecting?

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Harley, we has a question for you. Where is your favourite spot in the house? ~AFSS

Marg said...

Well we thought we had left a question and our hopeless assistant doesn't seem to have left a comment. Anyway, since there are so many questions, we will just wait to see the answers. This will be great fun. We really want to know how old you were when you started the modeling Daisy.

Simone said...

Hello, Daisy dear! What is your favorite toy? LOL!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Why don't yoo show more tummy shots on yer blog?

Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, that qweschun was fur Daisy, not Harley!

Theresa111 said...

When is Harley's Birthday?

How many costumes do you own?

How many videos have you made?

Theresa

Ladybird said...

Hey Daisy, what a super idea to have a Q&A! We would like to know how your mommeh finds the time to help you with your blog?

Love Ladybird and Valentino

GLOGIRLY said...

Gosh I hope I'm not too late!!! Glogirly's been very "busy" and has made it hard for me to visit my friends. I guess the world revolves around HER.

Ok, here's what I want to ask.

Dear Daisy,
Will you please post a photo of your fabulous closet? I'd like to know how your organize all your outfits and accessories.

Dear Harley,
Who is your hero? Is it Daisy? Is it Daisy?

Dear Daisy's Mom,
Can you tell us a little about going back to work? Glogirly's going to be doing this soon too and she's kinda scared.

Thanks!!!
love,
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

Ariel said...

If you could have just one wish what would it be?

Maureen said...

Looks like you are going to be answering questions for awhile Daisy! The first segment was great, can't wait for more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails