Friday, March 12, 2010

Proof that I am a little angel!

Do you SEE this round CIRCLE over my head?! Do you know what it IS?!? I DO! It is called a HALO. This HALO is PROOF that I am a little ANGEL.
I also have MAGICAL angel WINGS. So far, I have not FIGURED OUT how to fly with these wings. I am pretty SURE I can will figure it out SOON though.
I like this picture BEST because you can see my FANGS. Do I look like a VAMPIRE?
I hope you ENJOYED seeing my ANGEL parts. If you want, I will be your GUARDIAN ANGEL. This means I will WATCH over you. OKAY?

Share/Bookmark

87 Notes for Daisy:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a very cute angel Harley, but we think your halo has slipped. Yayy! We're first!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Never a doubt in our minds Harley, you're an angel through and through!!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Harley, I don't think you could be anything but!

Forever Foster said...

If anyone can find out how to make those wings work, we think it will be you, Harley. The second photo is divine:)

Teddy Westlife said...

I would be very happy to have you as my guardian angel Harley!

Poppy Q said...

Awww Harley, we dig your angel vampire smile. We know you try hard to be a good cat and big/little brother.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We would love to have you watching over us, Harley. Being guarded by a Vampgel must be extra-powerful!

Kea said...

You don't need a halo and wings to be an angel at heart, Harley. Being a vampire angel is extra-special, though! :-)

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

You is such a cute angel, Harley. I loves tha sekund pickshure where yours halo is a bit crooked.
Hee hee.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Marg said...

Harley you make a super Angel. And we sure do want you watching over us. We really need a guardian angel especially one with fangs. Have a great week end, all of you.

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Harley, I would LOVE for you to be my Guardian Angel Vampire Cat!

That's a beautiful background. It perfectly complements your angelic white fur and sweet face.

HARLEY I LOVE YOU!

Angel Simba said...

You look a little uncertain about your angel costume, Harley. Though it suits you very well!

SeaThreePeeO said...

You look good as an angel Harley!

Forty Paws said...

What kyooot pitchurs! You are a Grate Angel! Even wid fangs!

Luf, Us

Jemma Chihuahua said...

You make a good angel!

The Creek Cats said...

We think our favorite pic is Vampire Angel Kitteh!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Harley! That 2nd photo is all we need to see! You are INDEED an angel! Momma is swooning!

Cindy said...

Harley the guardian angel! Perfect, especially with the fangs. Have a great weekend.

kaitlin said...

Aww Harley, you can be my guardian angel any day! And you do look a little like a vampire in that one picture... good thing I don't mind vampire angels!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you are a very mancatly angel harley and you can watch over me any time you want!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Admiral Hestorb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Harley, please join me in being mama's Guardian Angel. You look fabulous! Mom said you are just precious and yes, you DO look like an angel.
Meow and Purrs

Dma said...

i'm wondering if daisy agrees that you are an angel.

Sweet Purrfections said...

You can be my guardian angel anytime!

Anonymous said...

You are wearing your halo at such a jaunty angle...

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are a real angel Harley!
I love your pictures with the clouds too. Wow!

bonkbonk

Cory said...

We didn't need proof...we know you are an angel!

Ariel said...

Your a very cute angel Harley :)

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

um, i don't know if i believe you are an angel. i think you might be a devil in discuise the way daisy talks...but keep on dreaming, and have fun with your wings. happy friday to you and your family!

Surfie said...

Oh Harley you make such a handsome angel! I really like your wings.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley, you can be my guardian Angel any time!

Anonymous said...

:-D)
Sweet furry angel...

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Harley you are a purrfect little Angel and you can be our Guardian Angel any time!! We hope you fiure out how to fly, too!!
Your TX furiends,

Your Daily Cute said...

Can you watch over all of us, Harley? Add me to your guardian angel list! :)

Raymond and Busby said...

That halo looks pretty heavy Harley! We love this photo shoot. Have a great weekend!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley you are so sweet to offer to be a guardian angel!

Puglette said...

you are a very cute vampire angel, harley! and yes please, i would love to have you as my guardian angel. that would be so cool!
have a great weekend!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

The Crew said...

If you learn how to fly will you teach the rest of us?

i beati said...

i see that halo is slighty askew??Hmmnn Kissipurr and Lovey say hey there !!!

Anonymous said...

Harley, I would like it if you were my angel....

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look great as an angel, Harley! Especially with your fangs showing :[ I'd love it if you were my guardian angel :)

meowmeowmans said...

Aw, you are such a cute angel, Harley! And yes, you can watch over us whenever you want. :)

The Island Cats said...

Harley...we don't think angels and vampires are suppose to mix... ;-)

Buggys said...

Adorable angel baby!

Anonymous said...

your beautiful H.!

Kitty McCormack said...

Harley you can be my Guardian Angel anytime! Xanthe xxx

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yes! We wuld love a fanged-tooth Harley Guardian Angel! Thank yoo vary much fur offuring. Yer the best!

Donna said...

Squeeeee! I am so happy u are my Guardian Angel, Harley. :) (Claps paws)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Harley, we like that last picture with your halo a bit askew.
There's the real Harley!

mog said...

You are just the cutest little angel, fangs and all, cutest pic too.

Luzinha said...

amazing pics!
you're a lovely angel, dear Harley! sweet, sweet!

and Daisy, how gorgeous you are with this cap! I loved it!

I wish that you both have a great weekend, full of fantastic adventures on "the waves"... hehehe...

tell your mommie that I sent a kiss!

Joanne Olivieri said...

You are an adorable little angel, Harley and yes I want you to be my guardian angel :)

Sparkle said...

Harley, I don't think you can be an angel and a vampire at the same time. Is there such a thing as a guardian vampire?

Pip said...

Yup, definitely an angle... errr i mean angel, I was looking at your halo and got confused.
You are a handsome mancat angel Harley.
TK

brokenteepee said...

Oh, Harley you are the sweetest Angel I have every seen. You can come be my guardian angel farm cat any time you like.

Anonymous said...

You make the sweetest vampirest angel EVER! We think you should audition for a role on HBOs True Blood!

The Florida Furkids said...

We would love to have you watch over us! We always knew you were an angel!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are such a cute Angel! You can watch over us and Meowm too!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, looks like dat halo slipped a little bit. We know yoo try tho and dat is what is importint. Dad laffed at da vampire angel...he sed "hey, wasn't dat a t.v. show?"

Lin said...

How come Daisy is more believable in that costume????

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Mebbe ya can ask a birdie about how ta flap those wings, Harley... It would be neat ta fly!

Misha said...

I think Daisy might disagree with you about the angel part. ;)

Ann said...

I didn't need proof that you are an angel Harley I already knew that :) But you sure are adorable when you show your halo. Duke and I would be glad to have you as our guardian angel.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

HI Harley
I bet you will learn to fly in those wings in NO time!
We would love it if you were our guardian angel (especially Gracie)

Purr on
Abby

Cats in Trees said...

Aww, Harley, we are sure you are a perfect angel.

viveca from FatigueBeGone said...

Daisy doesn't fool me one bit with her little angel routine ... Daisy come me the Beau Beau angel ... heh heh heh ... If you dare ...

http://www.whatadogloves.blogspot.com

Michelle | Large Format Posters said...

I know you would be an excellent guardian angel Harley, even if I have to tell you the hard way that you won't be able to fly with those wings. :( It's the cold heart truth, but someone has to be honest with you about this. I'm sure you will be an excellent angel still! :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

we have no doubt you are a special angel
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

I'd love you to be my angel!
But... please... don't try to fly, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Ballicai said...

Harley, you are an adorable angel! Such a cutie fellow. Lots of love to you and Daisy -- we've missed you!

We Ballicai are back! Momma gave us a brand new blog. Check us out at:

The (new) Ballicus Blog

Hugs and purrs from Brainball, MaoMao, Dorydoo, and Marilyn MonREOW.

Mr. R.W. Emerson said...

I wish someone around here would call me a little angel like you and Daisy. I tend to get into a lot of mischief.

Mommie and I read your blog regularly, but I don't get to leave comments. I hardly ever get to update my blog.

Love to you, Daisy, and your mommeh.

~Emerson

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmm i am not so shoor abowt those wings beeing abel to fly i think if yoo want to fly yoo shud pik up wun of my majik flying koasters insted!!! unlike toyotas they do not suffer frum prematchoor akselerayshun!!! ok bye

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, yoo make a beautiful earth-angel ~ but it wud break our hearts if yoo became a bridge-angel. So just make sure yoor momma takes real good care of yoo. OK?

The WriggleButts said...

You sure look like an angel, Harley!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Of course you're an angel, Harley! We can see the light of heaven shining down on you in that second picture!

~Jack

CCL Wendy said...

Harley is just adorable as an angel, though I'm sure Daisy would not agree, since Harley is always bothering her in one way or another.

Nice background, too! I'm sure this would make a good greeting card of some kind, as well. So photogenic your kitties -- and you always have the best props, too!

Props to you!

Christine and FAZ said...

You are an angel - it's true. Thank you for all your kind wishes recently when I wasn't feeling well, everyone's healing purrs obviously helped to get me better.

FAZ

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, you are a very special angel! You are adorable!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Oh Harley! Will you be my guardian angel!! Please!!! I need one!!

Winston Wilbur said...

OMC you are an angel and a very gorgeous one too!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Hi Daisy amd Harley
Thank you for the message on our first blog - we were dreading not getting any replies.
We love your posts and come by and read them most days. Hopefully Mum will post for us again later.
Luv Hannah & Lucy

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You look adorable! Thanks for showing us your "angel pats". We would love to have you as our guardian angel.

Anonymous said...

Vampires are hot right now, Harley! Our Mom is in love with one named Edward Cullen. She's also in love with a werewolf named Jacob Black. Don't ask...

GLOGIRLY said...

Harley you make the BEST angel!
I have a halo too. It's invisible though.
Only Glogirly can see it.

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

Cat with a Garden said...

Sigh, this is one of the cutest outfits, Harley. Ever!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Hey you remind us a little of John Travolta in the movie Michael...you are handsome and just as mischievious and silly an angel as he was!

Maureen said...

Harley I would love you to be my guardian angel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails