Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Toe Jam!

Oh, HAI, again! I was just napping and thinking about THINGS.

One thing I was THINKING about is my recent INJURY! One of my CLAWS went GONE! Even though it HURTED real BAD, I only cried a LITTLE bit. I am BRAVE like that.
Here is where the claw WAS. My Mommeh noticed my MISSING claw, but I did not tell HOW it happened. And I did not leave any BLOODS behind, either.
This happened about TWO weeks ago. Here is a CLOSE-UP of the missing CLAW. I hope it will GROW BACK!
It doesn't HURT any more, so I can LAUGH about it now. But I still hope it GROWS BACK soon!

Share/Bookmark

77 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

That is super picture of you laughing at your owie Mr H. I hope your lost claw is not stuck in a curtain, the carpet or your sister.

Smooches to you dude.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are a very brave boy, Harley. We hope your claw will grow back quickly!

Starlight said...

I had this cat who,like for every claw had 2 growing there - it was pretty weird but it didn't seem to bother him any...

Jenn said...

My Sweet Thing did that, too. One day I came home and it was just gone! It did eventually grow back, so don't mess with it too much and you'll be fine.

Parker said...

Harley, not crying is a very mancatly thing.
I hope it grows back too!

Forever Foster said...

Harley, that's a little bit hardcore!

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh poor Harley! What an owwwie you have. But you are a very brave mancat.

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Harley you are very brave! That must have been a huge OUCHY for you. I tore my thumbnail when I fell last week and it hurt real bad. Glad it doesn't hurt you anymore. Hope it grows back.

i beati said...

you are so brave Harley Mancat sandy

Kea said...

OUCH! You're a very brave mancat, Harley. We hope your claw grows back quickly, no problems!

Anonymous said...

Owch Harley! That must have been very painful. But since you were so brave, we're both sending smoochies for your hurty toe to make it better.

MWAH! MWWWAHHHH!

jane & Alice

Hansel said...

ohhh noooos your poor toes! We hope it grows back soon too!

Kitty McCormack said...

Ooo that does look painful, Harley but we are glad that you are such a brave mancat! xxx

The Island Cats said...

Hi Harley! A few months ago, I got one of my claws pulled out too! I didn't cry either, but there was bloods and mom got scared and dragged me to the vet. They cleaned it up and gave me a shot even though I told them it really didn't hurt much. They said my claw might not grow back, but you know what?? It is growing back! And I bet yours will too!

The Florida Furkids said...

You sure are a brave ManCat! We've never lost any of our claws, but we imagine it must hurt a lot.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley, if something like that happened to me I would not tell how it happened either
You are super brave!

bonkbonk

Lin said...

Owie. Owie. Owie. I think kitties hide the pain pretty well, but I'm sure it still hurts a lot. I lost a toenail last winter, Harley, and it grew back a lovely new one, so I'm sure you'll get a new one too. I call mine "New Toenail". Feel free to copy that if you want.

Cat with a Garden said...

You are SO brave, Harley! Your mommy must have searched the whole house for the missing claw. You didn't eat it, did you? If they don't feed you enough you can always come to my place. ; )
Purrs and healing paw licks,
Siena

Cindy said...

You are so brave to laugh about it, Harley. We would have been crying. Hope it'll grow back soon.

Marg said...

Harley you are such a brave kitty. We sure hope that nail comes back but glad it didn't get infected. Hope you have a super day.

Joanne Olivieri said...

You are so brave and I am so proud of you Harley. You be careful :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww... Harley, losing your clawr musta been sore! So we think that means you are a sore loser, or something like that.

Raymond and Busby said...

We keep thinking your Mommeh will find that old toenail somewhere in your house. Glad you are feeling fine and laughing about it now Harley-dude!

The Furry Kids said...

That is mysterious, Harley. A missing clawr and no bloods? We're glad it's not hurty. I hope it grows back, too. Clawrs are very important. For clawring.

EG

SeaThreePeeO said...

You're so brave Harley! That happened to Lola and she cried lots and wouldn't let anyone look at it.

But her claw grewed back, so we're sure yours will too!

Ellie and her three cats said...

owwchie I feel for you, I had a claw cracked up pretty bad in a accident but it didnt come off, it was all bloodys and hurt really bad for a few days. Im glad yours dosent bother you anymore, and hopefully it will grow back looking better then ever! =Sylvester

Anonymous said...

Oh I think it'll grow back while your not looking. Good thing there was no blood, Moms always freak out about blood.

Janet said...

Oh, my goodness...I read it about your missing clawer and am glad to see you're doing ok! I bet it will grow back soon!

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh my gosh! i wonder what amazing adventure you must have had to lose a claw. i wish i knew what it was. i'm sure it will grow back and you'll be all better

Hannah and Lucy said...

One of the cats who came before us was called William and one day he came home from hunting with one of his claws sticking up in the air and Mum took him to the vet who pulled it off (ouchy). It grew back and you could't see any difference. Was Mr Shrill involved in this ouchy?

Esme said...

Love the photos.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We wonder what kind of mischief might have caused that?

mog said...

You look pawsome contrasted with that bright fluffy thing. You don't look hurty at all, gorgeous is more like it. Daisy has stiff competition there. Especially in the second shot, the eyes have it.

Lisa Kolosey said...

You are one tough dudecat! I bet your Momma vacuumed up your claw and didn't even know it!

Good luck with the growing back part and keep us posted :).

~Lisa Co9T

Anonymous said...

oh Harley, you are so brave!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You were very brave not to cry Harley. It must have been very sore.

brokenteepee said...

I love your laughing picture Harley. Great shot!
I hope it grows back too.
Were you being naughty when it happened?

Anonymous said...

The exact same thing happened to my little girl cat - have no idea how. But it did finally grow back so don't worry...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope that your claw grows back too. I wonder how you lost it.

Puglette said...

maybe mr. shrill took your claw! i bet he did it because you tried to nom his hand! ooohh...a mystery!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

Owwie! You are such a brave ManCat, Harley. We are purraying your claw grows back furry soon!

Sparkle said...

Typical mancat! Gets hurt and forgets to say anything about it. You were probably exploring somewhere you shouldn't and didn't want to draw attention to your adventure. ;-)

One Cats Nip said...

Oh wow Harley you are one brave mancat losing a claw like that and laughing about it! I hope it grows back too!

Meadow said...

Harley, I can only imagine the trouble you got in to do that!

Hoshi said...

How that happened?!?! Grow back soon!

Liss said...

I hope it grows back too, don't want Daisy to have one up on ya.

Angel Simba said...

You are TOUGH, Harley. That must have hurt a bunch.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Furry mancatly not to cry (to much) about da missing claw. We hope it grows back soon. Zippy only haf one claw on one foot and two on da other cuz some dumb hooman hurted her feets when she was a kitten...da missing ones did not grow back.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Harley
We are sorry you got an owie...but it's very mancattedly of you not to admit what or how it happened.

purrs
>^,,^<
Abby

Admiral Hestorb said...

You are such a brave baby. I know that hurted awful much and you must have gotten your claw down in a pinhole-sized opening. My sister Robin did that once when she was enjoying the heat coming up from some electronics. She made to move and her claw was deep in that tiny opening. She let mama get it out. That scared us all.
You look so brave laughing and telling us that time. I'm a girl cat so I send kissies.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

harley i have just the thing for you, watch tomorrow and you'll see!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

CleverBoy said...

Is that last one a picture of you laughing?! What an evil laugh must you have.

Which just goes to prove my point: all cats are evil.

BeadedTail said...

You are certanly a brave boy Harley! That looks like it probably hurted but we're glad you are okay.

Ann said...

It's good that you can laugh about it now. I'm glad it doesn't hurt any more, and hopefully it will grow back

Cats in Trees said...

Maybe you could temporarily replace it with a hook and be all piratey? ARRR.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We hope it comes back, too . At least you can laugh about it!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Harley you are a VERY brave mancat not to cry too much about your claw. We think that you should be careful and not loose anymore though. We hope it grows back SOON!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Harley, I'm sorry for your big boo-boo. But you must be such a manly cat that it didn't hurt you too bad. I'm sending you virtual kisses. Does that make it better?

Mickey's Musings said...

Harley, Oh clawless (by) one!!!
You were brave not to cry :o
What a Mancat!!!!!!!! That will shorten your trimming sessions a tad,heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

I hope your claws grow back!

-figgie

Lorenza said...

Ouchie!
Glad to know it does not hurt you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Your Daily Cute said...

You are such a big boy to be so brave. I wonder how that happened? Maybe you eated it?

Sweet Purrfections said...

Wow! Harley! That must have hurt!

Pip said...

Oh Harley, I am so sorry about your claw. Is it worse than losing a whisker? Thats the only thing I ever lossed, well cept my hoo-hahs.

You are very brave! I hopes it grows back soon.
TK

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay i hope yore toe growz bak!!! and remember eeven tho medikal ekspeeriments with lizard dna mite seem like a gud way to grow it bak faster just remember that is how the soopervillin the lizard wuz kreayted!!! i am just sayin!!! ok bye

SophieKitty said...

That looks like it is still hurty, Harley. But I'm glad you're over it and can laugh.

GLOGIRLY said...

Harley, your expressions are priceless. You've got the best kitty-smile ever.

Better check Daisy's jewelry box. Maybe she put your claw on a string to wear around her neck. Everything about that is wrong, wrong, wrong.

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

Lisa + current cat said...

Oh, poor brave Harley, we hope your claw grows back really, really fast.

Donna said...

U are so cute, Harley. I glad u is brave. Hope ur feets feel better. :)

Bonnie Story said...

Harley you are a very brave Mancat. I think I would have cried a lot, not just a little. I think it will grow back, I'm betting on it. Claws and toes go together like... well, they just go together. Great photos of you, handsome devil. Be nice to your sister now...

Split Rock Ranch said...

Ouch - I hope it grows back soon! You're such a brave man cat. ;o)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Harley, you are very brave! I'm glad you can laugh about it now, and I hope it grows back soon!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yikes Harley! Whatever did you do? We hope it grows back too...

Mariya Merry said...

If you want any room in Hotels & Travel Packages all over in India available here. Travel Packages

The Crew said...

You're so brave!

Maureen said...

Ouchie Harley! But I must say, those photos of you are AWESOME!

You made me laugh, you made me cry! I hope your claw grows back.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Your mewmie will check on your nailbed effurry day.. cuz it's part of the bone and can get infected real easy. Long as it looks like the photo...you will be ok. Have her watch for any swelling or "moisture"

Related Posts with Thumbnails