Monday, March 29, 2010

Harley's Turn!

Guess WHAT?!!1 I get to have a TURN to answer some questions about ME! I hope you will LIKE my answers. This is the LAST part of the QUESTIONS and ANSWERS.
The BEST attacks I ever do on Daisy are SURPRISE attacks. Usually from ABOVE. It is very FUNNY when I surprise her. I think she LIKES it because she makes cool NOISES like GRRRRRR! and HISSSSSSS! Then we play the CHASING game. I chase and Daisy RUNS. I am pretty SURE she enjoys running from me, because she does it ALL THE TIME! We are GOOD BUDDIES.
Boy was Daisy SURPRISED. And HAPPY!

I like to do WILD and CRAZY things because it is FUN. Sometimes, I am SURPRISED at what happens. This makes me have BIG EYES. When you OPEN your eyes real BIG, you can UNDERSTAND things better. By keeping my eyes OPEN, I have learned to DETECT things, and also FIGURE stuff out. I think EVERYBUDDY can be happy and cheerful if you do only FUN things all the time. For example, I NEVER study for EXAMS, because that is a HARD job.
Keep your eyes WIDE open!

There are MANY beautiful GIRL cats I have met, and I LOVE them all. I do not have just ONE special cat yet, because I am only TWO. But there are a couple of EXTRA SPECIAL cats that I know. Girl cats are CUTE!

I have not been on a WALK on my harness or in our STROLLER in a long time. I prefer to just WATCH the outside from the INSIDE. I weigh TWELVE pounds. I am very handsome because I got good JEANS (I am still trying to figure out how a pair of jeans can make me handsome, but I KNOW that is the correct answer).
Me in my MANLY harness.

I am especially GOOD at helping change the SHEETS on the bed. I like to iron out the WRINKLES with my manly paws. I even made a movie called "HARLEY HATES WRINKLES!" My HERO is my Mommeh, because she gives me GOOD food and SNACKS, too.
Daisy thinks she is my BOSS because she is OLDER than me. But I think I am the boss because I am BIGGER. Secretly though, I want to be just like Daisy!




Share/Bookmark

79 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Mr H, thanks for helping us out with all the questions and answers. I can tell that your life is full of FUN and ADVENTURES, and chasing your sister.

Smooches

Anya said...

Lovely to see yo Harley
you are fantastic ....

Hugs Kareltje =^.^=

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great stuff, Harley, although we suggest you have a little talk with your Mummy about the surprise attacks on Daisy....

You look incredibly handsome in your manly harness!

Anonymous said...

It's great to learn more about you Harley. We LOVE the picture of you preparing to iron the sheets!

Unknown said...

Harley you are quite the cat. I am so glad you have such fun in your life. Also glad to see such great photos to help us understand.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Harley! You are so handsome and the smartest cat we know!

And dude, you are too funny sometimes!

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

I enjoyed all your answers and think you are very handsome indeed! Also, you are a very cool cat and we love you. We think it is funny how you like to surprise Daisy and chase her, but if she hisses and growls, that means she is not having as much fun as you. In fact, she doesn't like being bothered. You give good advice about just doing fun things--I wish adults could live like that!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Thank you for answering the questions Harley. You look very good in that harness, it even has a daisy on it so you can think about your sister Daisy when you are wearing it. Have you been getting advice on how a Mancat behaves from Tripper? Maybe you should listen more to Daisy than him.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We likes your answers Harley. We thinks if our beans spent more time having fun and less time working they would be happier. ~AFSS

Forever Foster said...

Daisy is a very good role model for you, because she is a nice girl. That is a really fun picture of you flying over the sheets!:)

Parker said...

I love Rudy the same way Daisy loves you!

The Whiskeratti said...

Wow Harley. That is a lot of cool stuff to know about you!

**If you'd like to donate to Sweet Praline's Medical Fund (she has surgery tomorrow) please visit our blog for instructions. Thank you!

Marg said...

Harley you do sound like a really happy cat that enjoys life to the fullest. We are so excited that you have good Jeans. That is so very important but we knew that all along. You are a very handsome boy especially with those big eyes that see everything.

Forty Paws said...

Great answers Harley!

Cute bunny rabbits!

Luf, Us

SeaThreePeeO said...

We just LOVE your surprise attacks on Daisy and we're sure she does too.

The Creek Cats said...

Harley, we just love your big ol wide eyes!!!

Cindy said...

Yeah, absolutely wondeful!!! Love the leaping photo the best.

Kea said...

We loved reading your answers, Harley. Oh, yes, we're sure Daisy just loves to be surprised by you, we're sure that makes her very "happy." MOL!

i beati said...

Stellar harness. you are such agreat cat. I can tell these things. Also Hi from Pinky and Evie. Evie is 22 now and slowing way down.

Sarge Charlie said...

It seems that Harley is growing up to be a nice gentleman cat.

Michelle said...

Harley has become such a handsome mancat with beautiful BIG eyes!!!

JD at I Do Things said...

Harley, you did a great job with all those questions!

I love your power swoop on Daisy in her little tube-thing. I BET she was surprised. Oh, and happy, of course.

The Meezers or Billy said...

those were great answers!

Dma said...

daisy losing her furs is definitely a sign of how much she loves to be jumped on and chased.

Anonymous said...

Can't think of someone better than your Mommeh to be your hero...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we got to take a peek inside your psyche and learned more about you. you're quite the guy.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think Daisy must have a very exciting life with you. We reckon she enjoys you jumping down onto her the best. We love your daisy flower harness - bet all the boy cats will want one of those now they've seen you modelling yours.
Very macho.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Harley! That's really nice of you to iron out those nasty wrinkles! You're so thoughtful! But I have to say one thing: I don't think Daisy is as happy about your surprise attacks as you think! Usually, cats that growl and hiss are angry, not happy.

ratboyz said...

LOL!
harley u iz a crazy boykitteeze.

Maxikat likes sleepin in the bed but not helpin makin it.
It's a folds-outs and sheez ascared itz trying too noms on her!
LOL!

Cory said...

Harley, I know all about keeping eyes open wide! It does help detect things!!!

I like your teeths this morning too!

Lisa Kolosey said...

I'm sure Daisy loves being chased by a handsome fun mancat like you! You are smart not to have any one special ladycat yet. It's much more fun to play the field at your age. And we know you love to have fun, Mr Big Eyes!
~Lisa Co9T

The Furry Kids said...

Um, are you sure that Daisy loves those surprise attacks? Just checking.

Your pal,
Titus

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley, you are the best. We think Daisy probably really LOVES it when you surprise her and chase her. Sure she does!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay lissen beeing the boss isnt all its krakd up to be!!! their is all sorts of paperwurk and takses and long howrs not to menshun the okkayzhunal wurker revolt!!! ok bye

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, we just LOVE yoor answrers. And we think daisy LOVEs yoo too ~ 'cos yoo are still her baby bruvfur ~ even if yoo are bigger than her!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hey Harley, we think yoo is hansum just a'cuz yoo is yoo! We think maybe yoo should ask someone, maybe yoor mommy, about dem sneak attacks. Speedy can tell yoo from egzpereeance dat sisfurs really do not like dem.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was fascinating stuff about you Harley. I am not sure about the keeping the eyes open thing though--that might mean that Gemini is smarter than I am and that is so not true...

Tammy said...

Thanks for explaining the "big eyes" Harley! I wondered why my Henry kitty does that too! :)

brokenteepee said...

Harley you should always listen to your older sister. She is always right.
This is what the publicist tells HER younger brothers so it must be true.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Harley, you crack us up! We just love your manly harness.
--JB

BumbleVee said...

you two make the sweetest couple......

Puglette said...

that was great harley! so nice to hear your thoughts on life with daisy. i will remember to keep my eyes wide open and to be cheerful!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Puglette said...

that was great harley! so nice to hear your thoughts on life with daisy. i will remember to keep my eyes wide open and to be cheerful!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Admiral Hestorb said...

You Daisy and Harley, have meade me and my mommeh very smily and happeh today! I especially love than manly harness and those surprise attacks..I like to make them on my mommeh when she makes the bed. I reach out and smack her bare foot from under the bed.
HUGS and PURRS

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

very good answers harley! very interesting!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Wonderful answers, Harley! Thanks for sharing more info about yourself. I love all the MANLY photos of you :)

Unknown said...

Hola Daisy

All the time without visiting them .. now they have another cat, he is beautiful.



Regards from Spain


Luna =^.^=

The Island Cats said...

Those were great answers, Harley! We can see you like to have FUN! But we're not so sure Daisy likes your sneak ATTACKS!!

Sparkle said...

Thanks for all the answers, Harley! I think it's great that you are so good at getting the wrinkles out of the sheets! My human could use some help in that area, but we only know how to make more!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley it is so much fun learning more about the mancat of the family. You and Daisy are adorable.

Theresa111 said...

Harley little man cat,
Great post today. We think you are handsome and clever. We also have one of those blue tunnels and it is lots of fun.
Love,
Uncle Bobby man cat

Buggys said...

I especially love the manly harness!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley
We just love those pictures of you, especially the ones of you jumping. I think you and Ping would get along great, because he is a jumper just like you and he loves to play and have fun too.

purrs
>^,,^<
Abby

Ann said...

You are a guy who truly knows how to enjoy life Harley. I love your "big eyes" picture.

The Florida Furkids said...

We never knew that thing about big eyes...we're going to try it! Daisy must have been really happy when you landed on her!! Allie likes to iron the sheets too!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Amy & the house of cats said...

Harley it is so fun to read everything you write. You are always such a happy guy! We aren't sure Daisy likes it when you jump on her and chase her but we know you love her very much. We do that with our sister too, and it makes her mad and she tries to bite us. And you are a very handsome mancat!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

It was fun learning more about you! We know you like Daisy a lot and think she likes you, too!

BeadedTail said...

It was fun to learn more about you Harley! We love your action shots too!

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

You are the best at surprising your sister MOL and such a manly harness =^_^= only real mancats can wear pink!

Cats in Trees said...

Chasing your sister is fun. We do it lots of times. You really know how to have fun.

Dushi

Mickey's Musings said...

Those were good answers Harley :)
We think Daisy is the 'girl' boss and you are the 'guy'boss!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Rosemary B❤️ said...

12 POUNDS!!!!
Oh my cat! You are a huge mancat!
Harley you are a really cool kitty. I don't know what I think about girls yet. they are pretty cute and puffy.

Be nice to Daisy. She is a nice girl. I have a tunnel just like that!

bonkbonk

Donna said...

Thank u, Harley. I am glad to know! :)

A few Good Cats said...

We like those action photos of you flying through the air!

Louche Tabby said...

...great Count Dracula fangs!!....

Lin said...

I like the secret attacks, Harley. I'm sure Daisy likes them too. ;)

Your Daily Cute said...

These were great answers, Harley! I remember your wrinkles video -- it was super cute.

Pip said...

Hi Harley, thanks for sharing all about you, it was very interesting; speshully the part about openning your eyes real wide!
We also liked the picshur of your very big teef.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Harley! Your so funny! My mom is laughing! We thinks your manly harness is the best!

Quill and Greyson said...

I bet you surprised Daisy!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
Here I am with my eyes wide open reading your answers!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kitty McCormack said...

It's great to get to know you better Harley! Thank you for answering all those questions xxx

Rox | Click On Portal said...

Awww, the rabbits at the end part make my day. But you also make my day Harley, you and your weird ideas

Two French Bulldogs said...

Thank you for all that personal info. Don't give away to many secrets
Benny & Lily

Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos said...

Hi Harley!! We just love all your answers and thank you for sharing!!
Your TX furiends,

PS: Me and you have the same fun times playing with our sisters! Me and Samantha play chase all the time!! hehehehe!! Clemmie

Maureen said...

Ahahaha Harley! Great answers... you are one lucky mancat. Awesome photos of your jumping skillz.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, thank you for telling us about yourself! Maybe Daisy should be more specific about her opinion of your Surprise Attacks.

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Kath said...

Harley, you are such an interesting man-cat!
Misha, Toby and Oliver

Kath said...

Harley, you are such an interesting man-cat...thanks for the 411 on you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails