Thursday, April 15, 2010

How Harley Ruins My Good Times

Good times.
Harley ready to ruin my good times.
Ruining commences.
More ruining.
No more good times.

Share/Bookmark

79 Notes for Daisy:

Love Meow said...

awwww poor Daisy. xoxo

I am sure Harley will make it up to you later :).

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

He just wants to have your undivided attention!

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Oh, Harley, why do you do that to poor Daisy? I guess he just gets bored just laying around.

Zoe and Indy said...

Poor Daisy! Our Zoe knows that scene well. When we hear screaming and growling it's Everett ruining Zoe's good times.

Poppy Q said...

Awww brothers all over the world do the same thing.

The WriggleButts said...

It's my experience that cats are god at ruining good times........ I hope you got back to your sunning!

Bajas

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

BrOTHERs are nothing but big BOTHERS, are they, Daisy?
-Gracie

Freya's Staff said...

Awww, that looks sad... Poor Daisy.

I like playing with Teego, it's fun!

Winston said...

This exact same thing happened to me today. I was enjoying the sun and then I was flat on the floor under Harry... Big brothers can be so mean sometimes!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Oh no, poor Daisy. Harley needs to be taught not to ruin anyone's good times again!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, we understand. We think Tuxedo boy kittehs = TROUBLE! ::whispers:: Panda Bear sometimes does some very RUDE things to the female kittehs here!

Purrs,
Padre, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

P.S. Way to go Harley! - Panda Bear

Parker said...

Brothers...bah!

Marg said...

Smack him Daisy but don't really hurt him. Just one good whack to let him know he can't do that. My name is Gertrude and all the boys chase me around too. I have to hide under the bed because they ruin my good times too. Hope you can have a better day.

Forever Foster said...

I think Harley and Lishy would get along very well...
-Suey.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

LITTLE BROTHERS!!!!! We SO agree with you, Daisy!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, this looks like when Spats and I decide to do our Sumo Wrestling every morning. :)

Love, Sassy

Sweet Purrfections said...

Poor Daisy! Sometimes brothers can be a pain, can't they?

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Daisy i here you I have this problm with Maxie he dose this all the time he also like to sleep in my crown bed and he like so sleep in his bed when i want it brothers are pest

Lilly Lu

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Daisy, you know who spoils my good time? The people who keep outbidding me on your Project Wonderful ad space.

I'm very crabilated.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Harley just wants to be a big brother Daisy. Mama said brothers have a job and the job is to be pesty. =^..^=

Maggie May said...

Harley kinda reminds us of our Ferris. He is real good at ruining our good times.

Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing me a Happy Birthday!
♥ Maggie May

The Meezers or Billy said...

Billy does the same thing to me and I hates it too - Sammy

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh man daisy, that stinks honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xxooxoxxoxoxooxox

Hannah and Lucy said...

Sisters do it as well Daisy. Lucy always wants my spot and to get any peace I have to move.
Luv Hannah

kaitlin said...

You always say how Harley is ruining your good time, but now we can actually see how he does it!! Maybe sometime you can try and ruin HIS good time? Then you would be even!

Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog. I know they will help me today! =)

The Florida Furkids said...

Why does everything end in a smackdown? You looked so sweet sleeping together in your sunspot.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Kea said...

Oops. Brothers are such a nuisance sometimes, aren't they? Nicki and Derry spoil Annie's good times too!

Raymond and Busby said...

Oh Daisy! I can relate! Raymond ruins my good times too! xo, Busby

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Daisy - Harley can be a bit rambunctious at times, can't he?

Dma said...

maybe you and diego should form a support group. that sequence pretty much is a daily occurrence between he and theo.

i beati said...

and you were so enjoying you sunbathing..

It's immaturity Daisy .. By the way Darlin who is laying on my left arm says Hey !!

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

man, he is seriously ALWAYS doing that!!! you need to make him take a chill pill Daisy!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Aww poor Daisy. You were stretched out so nice in the sun too.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Boys! They like to "pull Pig Tails" don't they?! Sometimes I give my girl cats some time in the guest bedroom (the sunniest one) by themselves so they can soak up the rays without "interference"!

Craig & Caroline Hind said...

Those non breed cats are terrible aren't they. They ruin everything. They're just not as sophisticated as us pedigweed cats.

Timtam.

Hey you, shut up. We street cats do what we want when we want

Mumble.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that was kind of rude of Harley. I hate it when that happens at our house.

Anonymous said...

Oh Poor sweet Daisy! We feel your pain! BROTHERS!

The Girls of The Kool~Kittie~Krew

Cheri Linehan said...

Daisy we are sisters in the same boat! I just got a brother a month ago. He ruins my good times too!

I fixed him though this morning. I raced him around the house and then stopped short when we got to the stairs. He rolled right down the stairs! He he he!

Don't worry he wasn't hurt he got right up and tried to do it again. Sigh.

Why do we need brothers again?

Sisters for ever! Madison

Bonnie Story said...

Gosh Daisy, He's just too rough!! Maybe we need to get you a little pink cattle prod, or get him a leather-studded shock collar!! I'm worried that he's stressing you out, poor baby. Why does he have to be so mean? Maybe you need another brother to beat up on Harley... oh, I duno. Just bite him!!

Cory said...

Harley just couldn't resist playing with you!

Jonesie is like Harley, we have her ulcers under control so she only gets them every 3-4 months and we too have a supply of prednisone pills we can give her at the first signs of a flare up. Over the years she has had odd flare ups, sometimes in her legs, sometimes she just gets uncomfortable, but most of the time it's her lip. This last ulcer was the first one she has had on her tongue.

The Crew said...

Hmmmm, yes...I can see that Harley was slowly encroaching on your personal space.

George

Shaggy and Scout said...

You're standing up for yourself really good Daisy!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Poor Daisy :( I'm sorry Harley ruins your good times. I wonder if my Kennedy is Harley's sister? They have similar coloring and she ruins Charlie's good times, too.

Anonymous said...

unfortunately this is what bruvvers do, DaisyCakes. looking at this, i am glad i do not have one. (although i am sure Harley would never do this to ME.)

Lisa Kolosey said...

Oh, Daisy. You are a funny girl and Harley is a typical boy, huh? Has to assert himself and mess up your good time. What's a girl to do?
~Lisa Co9T

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Dear Daisy,

I really simpafise. Little bruvfurs can be such a pain (I shud know 'cos I have Alfie to contend wiv). But at the end of the day I wudn't be wiv owt him. And I'm betting yoo feel the same abowt Harley too.

Smoochies from Milo xx

Cat Street Boyz said...

OH goodness, which that is NOT....Harley, that's a no no, even we know that......picking on girls is totally out! Well, it's true we don't have a sister....but if we did....we wouldn't bat her('cause Mom would get out the air can!) Harley, you have to now, do something real nice for Daisy!=^Y^=

brokenteepee said...

This happens around the Farm to all of the species living here; Sherpa does it to Stinky. Mallory does it to me and the male person does it to the publicist.
Oops, maybe I shouldn't have said that last part.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

pppffft, I know how you feel, Daisy,
--JB

Jacqueline said...

He's just playing with you, Daisy, that's what siblings do when they are bored, trust us!!MOL...We're sure he loves you and wants to have some fun with you; go ahead, kiss and make up!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy...I know what you mean. David is always ruining my good time....I'm going it make it my "R" post!--Stevie

absepa said...

Daisy, I think Harley only picks on you because he loves you. :)

meowmeowmans said...

Oh dear! Our Moosey does that to his brother Sammy, too...

Katnip Lounge said...

There's a lotta good time ruining that goes on over here too, Daisy. (Some) of us feel your pain. (And some of us do not! heehee)

xx Lounge Kats

Janet said...

Ah, yes...I recognize that naughty behavior! Lily ruins Tinsel's good times every day, multiple times a day! Sending our sympathies to you, Daisy! :-)

Lin said...

He is a bad boy! I mean, even the idea that he wants to share the sunbeam--sheesh. Get your own sunbeam, Harley!!!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy, I had to get mom to let me post specifically today - because my brother cats all are the same way - be glad you only have Harley! They are always ruining my good time. I can totally sympathize with you!

Power to the sistercats!!

Lola (and not my stupid brothers!)

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, he's just playing around and because he's a mancat he is rough. He loves you though, :)

Ann said...

It's only because he loves you so Daisy. I'm sure he means no harm even though it must be quite annoying :)

Ariel said...

"Oh My" Poor Daisy....Hugs

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Poor Daisy! In our house it's Laila doing to Minchie what Harley is doing to you. Laila can come over and give you some pointers.

Pip said...

"Harley, please be nice to our little Daisy. She's such a sweet little girl!"
Dis what mommy sais to me when I does that stuff to Squashies. (Well not the "Harley" part but you know what I mean.)
I bet it work as good for you as it does for me!
TK

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh, Harley! Be nice to Daisy, please.

Misha said...

Harley just can't help himself, can he?!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
Ping does this kinda thing to Boo all the time and she gets real hissed off about it!

Harley that was some tail action you had going on in the last picture!

purrs
>^,,^<
Abby

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Poor Daisy! Angel knows just how you feel!

CCL Wendy said...

Oh dear! I like the first shot with the synchronized sleeping positions, though. Unfortunately, it reminds me all too much about what my Dylan does to my Domino. He's relentless, too.

I wonder if one of those pheremone collars like they're using on the Daily G's would help? I'm considering it, too.

The Island Cats said...

Harley...you got spunk, that's for sure!

A few Good Cats said...

Whoa... that's a real action shot there at the end. Did you put the bitey on him, Daisy?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Harley you are so annoying,
can't you just having relax sunbath?

Your Daily Cute said...

Awwww. Tell Harley to pick on somecat his own size!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I think you need to put him on time off while you are getting your sunbath!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anzu said...

A boy can't help playing a trick on
a most favorite girl. ( ´艸`)

Just Ducky said...

That is what brofurs are for!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I can synthecize wif ya Daisy! Iza ruins all my good times too.

Ayla

Maureen said...

Oh Harley! You are a boy alright; they are always ruining good times somehow...

The Oceanside Animals said...

Harley, stop harshing Daisy's mellow!

Split Rock Ranch said...

I hate it when that happens! Why do boys have to ruin everything?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails