Friday, April 16, 2010

Fashion Friday: I am a Cool Cat!

I am headless!!!! Today I am showing you a close-up first, so you can see the cool 3-dimensional cat on my shirt. It says "Cool Cat" so it is very perfect for me. Even though I do not know how to wear sunglasses. Please pretend you do not see the piece of freeze-dried chicken liver on my sleeve. That is a little bit uncool.
Hey, Mommeh! Did you forget something? I need my leopard-print kerchief with this outfit.
Now I look much better, so I can smile for the camera because I really am happy. I think this is called a Sporty pose.
This is my Elegant pose.
And finally, my Glamour shot!

Share/Bookmark

81 Notes for Daisy:

gemmak said...

Ohhh... you are a very cool curly cat this morning Daisy :)

Winston said...

Daisy you are a super cute cool cat. Winston x

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Awesome! No amount of freeeze-dried chicken liver cud take the edge of yoor glamorous shots. Fabulous. Yoo are a super-star Daisy and we love yoo.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh stlll our beating hearts! Those last two shots are almost too.... tooo...toooo.... DAISY!!!!!!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

The chicken liver isn't even as yummy as you look in that shirt my dear!!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I can think of no cat that compares to your level of cool, Daisy. Even Goldie when he pees in the snow!

Purrs Banshee

Freya's Staff said...

You know, I read this every day, but sometimes I forget just how amazing it is that you get such amazing photos every day! We shoudln't take ou for granted! :-)

Unknown said...

You look wonderful Daisy. The little bit of freeze-dried chicken liver adds some "flavor" to your fashion.

i beati said...

No argument here fetching just fetching..sandy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look beautiful Daisy. You are the coolest cat. We are very glad to see how good your eyes are looking.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you look so adorable! Your eyes look fantastic!!! We are so happy that you are feeling better!!

What great poses!!

Love, uSSSSS

Calle Cat said...

You are so cool, Daisy!
Purrs,
Calle Cat

Parker said...

I LOVE that shirt Daisy!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

You are such a good model, Daisy, and definitely a very cool cat!

Forever Foster said...

You sure are a cool cat. And a very good accessoriser, too:)

Anonymous said...

LOVE that T shirt Daisy, and you model it so well.

A few Good Cats said...

Very smart, Daisy!

Marg said...

Daisy, you look just super cool in those pictures. Mommeh needs to save those. They are just terrific. You are just the best poser there is. Our Mom is going to send us down there to Florida to take some lessons from you. Super post. The shirt is good too.

Lin said...

I like how your ears are iridescent in these photos, Daisy. You are just lovely!

Kea said...

Daisy, you look über cool! And your eye looks great now too!

The Florida Furkids said...

You look adorable in that shirt, but the scarf really makes the outfit. you're the purrfect model. We think Skeezix might faint when he sees that purrty pink tummy in the first picture.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Flamincatdesigns said...

Oh leopard spots make you look like a Bengal like us! Purry catastic!

The Crew said...

We love the neckerchief with the shirt. You look very sporty. We wouldn't have even noticed the food on your sleeve unless you pointed it out!

The Whiskeratti said...

We luff all your pics but that Sporty Look is pawsome!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh nice "cool cat" stuff daisy!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Hannah and Lucy said...

Fancy having to remind Mommeh that you hadn't got your scarf on to make your fashion statement complete. You really are very elegant - we'll have to come and get some tuition from you when there's a space in your diary.

We're glad to see your poorly eye looking good. xx

Mr. Breeze said...

You are just the SWEETEST thing, Miss Daisy. And looking very fashionable today!

Dma said...

you continue to be the kathy ireland of cat modeling.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is a great outfit Daisy, you look very fancy. I like your kerchief!

bonks to you and Harley

Cats in Trees said...

Just when we thought you looked perfect. There was the glamour pose: perfection upgraded.

Anonymous said...

Love the glamour shot!

tekorin said...

Oh how COOL you are!!!
We love all the poses!
You are not just a "Cool Cat",you are a " SUPER-DUPER COOL CAT"

Thank you for the warm comment about my neutering. Yes,I think I really was brave!!

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

great paring with the kerchif daisy. you are such a fashonista!

Asta said...

DAISY
You awe soopew cool and so vewy vewy elegant. I especially love the kewchief addition
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Angel Simba said...

So happy to see you back at Top Form, Daisy. Of course your outfit and posing are great, but the GREATest is your all-better eyes!

Maureen said...

Oh Daisy, not only are you Cool. You are Uber-Cool!

I am always amazed how you pose so nicely for your sessions. You ARE America's Next Top Model Cat!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Daisy you are a very cool cat indeed!

Anonymous said...

You are Universally Cool! And EVERY picture of you is a glamour shot!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy I think you are always glamorous! Even when you are doing close ups of your clothing!

Jacqueline said...

Daisy, you are just the most gorgeous girl and a fabulous model; you strike every pose purrfectly!...Happy weekend sweetheart...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Friday Fashion to you Daisy ... Such a COOL CAT!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Quill and Greyson said...

You're such a glamor puss! You always know how to accessorize!

jenianddean said...

You ARE a cool cat! And the scarf totally made the outfit.
--Jasper

Puglette said...

what a cute outfit! and you are right, the pink scarf is the perfect accent! have a good weekend!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i like yor sporty pose daisy

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You are a super cool cat, Daisy! Your leopard-print kerchief really made the outfit :)

Joanne Olivieri said...

You are such a cool cat, Daisy :D

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, you could never be uncool even with treat on your t-shirt.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Very pawsome and kyoot, Daisy. >^.^<


Molly
Shadow
Trooder
I is Jake!

The Furry Kids said...

Please do not ever say that freeze dried chicken liver is uncool. I think it must be the coolest thing in the world. Because it is a snack. And snacks are cool.
You look very sporty, Daisy. We love your t-shirt.

Your pal,
Titus

Sparkle said...

You did lots of cool poses today, Daisy! Although I think your human should have Photoshopped out that freeze dried chicken liver! Humans - they try to get away with stuff sometimes!

Um, I need to tell my human to buy me some freeze dried chicken liver now!

Katnip Lounge said...

That lil bit of freeze-dried liver only ADDS to the attractiveness...

Mommy wished we would wear clothes...sigh. Not gonna happen!

xx Lounge Kats

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Daisy! That is one cool shirt! And we like it that we can see a little of your belly too! ;-)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo are a master at aksesorizing Daisy! Do not worry about haffing food on yoor clothings, just say what our daddy does "oh, I was saving that for a snack later".

Shaggy and Scout said...

We like how you pulled your outfit together with the leopard scarf!

Cory said...

Freeze-dried chicken liver is ALWAYS cool!

Ann said...

I didn't see anything on your sleeve, I have no idea what you're talking about. You are a cool cat though and I just love your elegant pose.

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

WOW..you look great. You should be on the fashion runway.

Katie said...

I love the shirt, Daisy, makes you look very cool! My favourite shot is the glamour shot, because of the use of light. Your Mum is a very good photographer!

Liss said...

That is one cool cat shirt!

SophieKitty said...

You are the coolest cat evah, Daisy. Even with the piece of chicken liver on your sleeve.

Sweet Purrfections said...

You are very cool today, Daisy. It looks like your eye is back to normal.

Rose L said...

Wish I could get my cats to pose like that!! So adorable!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a very cool outfit!

Anonymous said...

Daisy darling, you are the C00lest cat we know! And Gracie is your biggest fan!

Your Mommeh is a lighting genius!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat's a greeat casual Friday owtfit! Da chicken liver jus adds to da coolness of da look.

Lorenza said...

Of course you are a Cool Cat!
Have a great weekend, Daisy, Harley, Mom and Dad!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hansel said...

Daisy everyone knows you are a very cool cat. How is your eyeball doing?

Anonymous said...

You do look so much happier with your scarf. What a difference accessories make.

Donna said...

U look so kewt! I like dat shirt. :)

Danielle said...

We luv your Glamor Shot! You look cool I'm getting shivers. MOL

Skeezix the Cat said...

That last shot gave me urjes! I have a skarf just like that -- I'll have to ware it more offin.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Looking good, Daisy!

Unknown said...

Wow, Daisy - that IS a cool T-shirt! And I didnt' even see the chicken liver until you mentioned it! :-)

I'm always impressed at how good you are with dressing up - my human tried to put a T-shirt on my kitty sister, Lemon, once and she was in a grump for days!!!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

dennis said...

Dennis says you look good in casual clothes. Dennis could see you in a pair of 'boyfriend' style jeans.

Nomi said...

The scatf was a genious touch !

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy darling, that little bit on your sleeve is just a pin to add to the glamor of the outfit, We knew that. ♥

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

The shirt is really cool, but that kerchief makes it purrfect!

Split Rock Ranch said...

You look totally stylin' in that outfit!

Pip said...

Miss Daisy you are a cool cat indeed! I love the sporty pose, it is elegant but at the same time shows your feminine strengths.
TK

GLOGIRLY said...

Daisy you have all the right poses!
And as always, your fashion sense is spot-on. Get it?! SPOT-on!!!

hehehe,
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

Related Posts with Thumbnails