Thursday, June 3, 2010

Peanut Butter is Sticky: the Movie

I like to eat p-nut butter. It tastes good, but it is almost not worth the trouble to eat some, on account of it sticks to the inside of my mouth!
This movie was supposed to show me eating the p-nut butter. It turned into another demonstration of Harley, ruining my Good Time!
If you cannot see the movie here, this is the direct link to the movie on YouTube.

Share/Bookmark

71 Notes for Daisy:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

hee hee I like sticky stuff too...I like butter and squirt cheese and honey buns with glaze...maybe I will ask Lapdaddy for a bite of his in the morning...he eats it by the ton!

Lisa + current cat said...

Harley is just beastly! Jack does that sort of thing to Baby too. She whaps him on the head.

Sparkle said...

Poor Daisy! Harley always wants to butt in, doesn't he?

Kea said...

Oho! That looks like our house: Annie and Nicki! Hahahahahaha! Sorry, Daisy, we know what a pain brothers can be. Really. You were awfully cute licking the peanut butter, though!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Peanut butter is an enjoyable way to spend the afternoon!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hee hee hee hee! I hate to say this Miss Daisy, cause you are a BOOTIFUL ladycat, but Harley is a boy after my own heart!

*RUMBLEPURR*

Christine said...

Harley! That was NOT NICE! You should be nicer to your sister!

Keiko said...

Oh my goodness. I thought I was looking at myself just now! Harley reminds me too much of Kenji. This is uncanny!!! Even Harley's tail movement right from the beginning of the video made my hairs stand up - it's the same as Kenji!

Peanut butter looks interesting! I think I'll try it!

Freya's Staff said...

poor harley! He was just being friendly....

cardiogirl said...

I like the sound effects of licking the peanut butter -- so dainty and delicate -- juxtaposed later with the hiss at Harley.

The best part, by far, is when Harley gently puts his paw out and touches Daisy's back. If Daisy could talk I believe you would hear, "Harley's looking at me," all day long.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Boy, I'd like to beet Harley up!

Rocky wood eet peenut butter all day if the FL let him.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

I've never had peanut butter before, but Jemma has it from time to time with some supplements and she tells me it's really yummy.

Meow,
Tofu

Tammy said...

P-nut Butter..you make it look even more yummier than I ever thought it could be. We loved the video. Chip says to please be nice to his brudder from another mudder.

Thank you!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We have never had peanut butter, but you do make it look yummy. We knew Harley would have to do something when we saw his tail swishing.

The Florida Furkids said...

We've never had peanut butter, we're going to have to try it! Our woofies like it.

We saw Harley's feets in the background at the start of the video and knew "trouble" was around the corner!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Teddy Westlife said...

We do not have peanut butter in my house on account of the fact my mum is allergic to peanuts. But I know how you feel about Harley ruining your good time.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hmmm....we've never tried p-nut butter. Daisy, you sure like it a lot!

Harley....naughty!!! Cute....but naughty!!! MOL

That happens around here too!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we haf nefur tried p-nut butter. if it has butter in it, it must be good

Pandafur said...

Dat Harley iz so meanz! Iz gotta tell you its a man-kat thing. Mr Boots kinda duz similar stuff an I haz to teach him lessonz all teh times.

Lin said...

Bad, Harley! Don't you hate when your brothers touch you?? Sheesh. Grace hates it when Hobbes even breathes near her. And come to think of it, I used to hate my brother too.

Turn Your Terrible Child Into a Terrific Child said...

Daisy,

I know brothers are pesky but enjoy harly even if he is runing your good time i wish maxie were well enought to runie mine


Lilly lu

Anonymous said...

Ya know...he's a boy and boys can't help it!

Marg said...

Oh Harley you are just so naughty. But we boys here chase our sisters all the time. It makes them so mad. I think this goes on in all boy girl cat households.
That peanut butter does look sticky.We need to try some.
Have a great day.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hi Daisy, when we saw the still pic at the front of the video (wiv Harley's paws hanging down) we knew there's be trubble. We hafta admit it made us larf though!!!

Harley is a pest BUT gorjuss wiv it. Bruvfurs are ALWAYS the same! We shud know!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Me and mommy loved hearing Daisy as she ate her peanut butter. Harley is naughty but all brothers are! We heard that hiss!

Dma said...

harley is the jelly to your peanut butter.

JD at I Do Things said...

I loved your p-nut butter movie, Daisy. I'm sorry Harley ruined your Good Time . . . AGAIN.

I gave Pru some p-nut butter recently. I figured she would like it because she loves butter and ear wax. She did like it, but she looked very confused about why it was taking her so long to chew and swallow.

Raymond and Busby said...

We think Harley wants to be just like you Daisy! He loves you!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sarge likes p/b too daisy and i will try not to ruin his good time, okay?

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hannah and Lucy said...

We've never seen peanut butter - so haven't tasted it - it does look like we will cos our Mum doesn't like it. Did you give Harley a smack for pushing you - we could let Hannah come and smack him for you if you want cos she's got big paws.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley seems like he is very good at finding you having a good time and then ruining it. Did you get that peanut butter out of your mouth?

Cher Duncombe said...

Daisy is so charming. Harley seems to have his own agenda. Terrific video, Theresa!

I may try peanut butter with my dogs. I once had a and was told to put peanut butter inside a specially designed toy to keep him from chewing my furniture. After he chewed the leg of my brand new cherry dining table, I realized this would not work on this particular dog.

Janet said...

haha Daisy, our kitties don't like peanut butter! Fun to see how much you enjoy it! Sorry Harley touched you! I've seen some of that going on at our house, too!

Pip said...

I do not like Peanut butter, but you sure seem to enjoy it. I know how you feels about Harley, TK does that to me too all the time. Having brothers that are bigger than you is very hard. They always want to claim the best territory.
I hope you enjoyed your butter anyway Daisy.

Puglette said...

your movie was very good! it was fun hearing you "lick lick" the p-nut butter. i am sorry harley ruined your good time again. but it kind of looked like he wanted to talk to you...or see what you were eating.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Puglette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Puglette said...

i deleted my duplicate comment,
ooopsy!
:o)

Tammy said...

Daisy - you are very cute! We just recently discovered that all of our kitties like Peanut Butter too. They think it is sticky like you do!

Donna said...

Oh, dear! I do hope there is a truce. :)

Jacqueline said...

Calle LOVES peanut butter!...Maybe Harley just wanted a taste of yours!...You guys are very cute together...kisses...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

brokenteepee said...

Sherpa is just like that with Stinky and Stinky does not like it AT ALL.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy you are so adorable, we always enjoy your movies. Harley, be nice to your sister....you know, those purple collars really work!!!!LOL=^Y^=

Anonymous said...

I think Harley was just trying to be friendly...

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well Daisy, at least you got your peanut butter uninterrupted!

i beati said...

I see you love peanut butter what a pretty pink tongue- a healthy tongue

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Poor Daisy! Sorry Harley had to ruin your good time again!!

Anonymous said...

I like it when you give yo'self a p-but butter bath!

Anonymous said...

i meant p-nut.

but p-but is funny, too.

Anonymous said...

Aw that was too bad that Harley had to ruin it for you Daisy, but at least you got some yummy peanut butter!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hmmm I do not know if I like Peanut butter, but I do like BUTTER

bad bad Harley!

bonkbonk

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow Daisy we haven't known of any other cats that eat peanut butter - it is so cute to watch you! It is too bad Harley decided to ruin your good time though!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley wanted some of that peanut butter for himself. You two are too cute :D

Ann said...

We like p nut butter too. The video clearly shows that Harley did indeed push you off the counter.

The Kitty Krew said...

Ohhh, we've never tried peanut butter. The Mommy never gives us any good bean food. *sigh*

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy,
I loves me some pee-nut butter too. Mommy gives it to me hot offa her toast. It's warm and runny then, and NOT STICKY! Sometimes I turn into a toast-pest and start licking the pee-nut butter direct offa the toast! It's just so good.
Daisy, you should not have to have Harley ruin your Good Time. I will come over and squash him if you would like. I would do this for some pee-nut butter.
Love, Tiny Johnson, all twenty pounds.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

P-nut butter is very sticky! We don't like it. We don't know if Mac likes it or not. He got a sticky fly paper in his furs when he was a baby and Mom and her son used p-nut butter to remove it! They nicked named him Peanut Butter!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Wow you really like that stuff Lip smackin' good by the sound of it!
Our mom is very very allergic to it so you won't catch her giving any to us!

the teacher's pets said...

Hi!
Guess what? I am your newest follower and I am your newest Networked Blogs follower! And guess what else? I have a pet named Daisy except she's a Treeing Walker Coonhound but at least the 2 of you have the BEST name in the world! Hee! Hee! I also noticed you have an advertisement about Celiac and I was amazed that we have yet one more thing in common b/c I've been diagnosed w/it since December 2009 so I'm glad you are making others aware of the disease on your blog.
That being "said" I have to admit I've never seen a movie quite like "Peanut Butter is Sticky" before and it was exciting and suspenseful all at the same time! I've never watched a cat eat peanut butter before until tonight! Our cats, Henry & Buster, enjoy eating shrimp, lettuce, yogurt, and plastic bags though!

Your Daily Cute said...

Oh, that Harley... At least he let you eat up your p-nut butter first before he ruined your good time.

Meghann said...

I laughed so hard at you eating the peanut butter, Arwen does the EXACT same thing! Sorry Harley ruined your good time, I think you should spit in his water bowl (but don't tell anyone I said that!!).

Anonymous said...

Awww, you are so cute eating the PB. Skeeter doesn't like it! Can u believe that?!? And Harley made us laugh when he flopped down and touched yer butt!

BeadedTail said...

We've never have p-nut butter but our big sisfur Sadie loves it. We thought it was kinda cute that Harley wanted to be with is big sisfur but you obviously did not!

Quill and Greyson said...

Yep good time ruiner!

Mom loved Harley's leaping photo from yesterday.

A few Good Cats said...

Whoa, Daisy, you are really nomming down that PB! We hope Harley didn't keep you from enjoying it.

SophieKitty said...

"Harley's touching me!" You're funny, Daisy. I hope you still enjoyed your peanut butter.

Lorenza said...

Peanut butter is delicious, right?
I had a good laugh watching Harley in your video!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

gemmak said...

Perhaps you should have glued Harelys paws to the counter top with the sticky peanut butter Daisy! ;)

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow harley is like a profeshunal gud time rooiner like the fuzz or the riaa!!! he shud find a way to monetize his skil!!! ok bye

Apples said...

Poor Daisy! Same with Melzie-she ruins my good moments. She chases me around and pushes me!

AFSS said...

Daisy, we has an award for you.

Theresa111 said...

I think he just wants to play because you are irresistible.

Theresa

Related Posts with Thumbnails