Thursday, July 1, 2010

Do Not Want!

This thing is a strawberry. I sniffed it. It is No Good.
Harley sniffed it too. YUCK!
Strawberry, you are bad.
Bye-bye berry.

Share/Bookmark

60 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

I agree - strawberries must die!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Mom loves strawberries ~ so would yoo like us to take it off yoor paws for yoo?

Poppy Q said...

Oh noes - my mum says she can't wait til the strawberries come back here,, ours appear in the shop in November.

The Whiskeratti said...

So much for da berries!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! We agree with you two! But for some reason Momma planted a whole bunch of them in our yard. It must be something only humans like.......

AFSS said...

Can I have the strawberry? I loves them. ~Fenris

Forty Paws said...

You two poodins are funny!

Luf, Us

who wouda thunk it?? said...

Daisy, last night I was sharing my salad with my dogs (4) and every one of them decided they liked to eat sliced BEETS!! I thought that was very funny! I only offered them because I was sure they would NOT like them, they were begging to hard...... go figure!

Anonymous said...

Gandalf, and Grayson love the Whipped Cream on top of the strawberry, but your strawberry seems to be missing the Whipped Cream. No wonder it is bad.

Bye-bye Berry, Berry, bye-bye!

The Florida Furkids said...

Did the Bad Berry make a big splat???

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

HH and The Boys said...

Yes, good thing you didn't try to eat that strawberry. The seeds get stuck between your teeth.

have a great day!

Pandafur said...

Pssst! Daisy an Harley! If you makes it into strawberree icescream it turnz rill good. mmmm

Marg said...

We don't like strawberries either but our silly Mom does. Good job Harley getting rid of that strawberry, Plop right on the floow. Ewwwww.
Have a great day.

Flamincatdesigns said...

Momma cat loves those things, what is with those humans? I think it would be fun to bat it around in the kitchen and make a goal under the stove with it!

Keiko said...

Bahahaha! You are TOO funny!!! Mummy loves strawberries but we've never sniffed them. She mixes it with strawberry ice-cream and we love that bit!
Purrrs

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Great pics of you two!

keeper said...

hehe I liked this one!! it made me laugh. The dialogue was perfect!

Dma said...

give it a try with some ice cream. mmmmmm, strawberries and ice cream.

A Bay Horse said...

Daisy, my kitties tell me they like my salads. I tell them, "You can have aaaaaall the salad you can eat!" and I put the salad on the floor for them.

Then they make that same face you are making.

Forever Foster said...

If it was no good enough to make you put your hat on, it must be no good at all Miss D.

Chrissie said...

Guys, I cannot fathom why your mommeh is handin' out strawberries to you. Are you out of the good treats? Do we need to mount an expedition to bring The Good Stuff to you so you won't starve?

Hannah and Lucy said...

Can our mum have that strawberry if you don't like them.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Our mum loves strawberries, but we think they are too smelly and screw our noses up at them.

Angel Simba said...

All the more for your Mommeh and Daddeh!

Kea said...

Yes, all the more for the humans! Yum!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Datsa not organicat berrie! Youza intellicats!

Raymond and Busby said...

Not berry good, eh?

absepa said...

Daisy, you look very suspicious of that berry. Hopefully your Mommeh likes them, so she can eat them all up and you and Harley can stick to rabbit treats. :)

Tammy said...

Silly kitties, strawberries are for humans! We have been enjoying the fresh Oregon berries this summer. Our kitties do not like them either!

Puglette said...

hmmm...maybe you would like the strawberry if it were more like you cat nip bananers. the pug dogs really like them. they eat all kinds of fruit, even oranges and grapefruit! pug dogs are very strange.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Tammy said...

I loved the pictures. I had to let you know that me & my Grandma do not like strawberries either.

brokenteepee said...

Silly kitties! Strawberry tops are yummy!

Ozark Mountain Cats said...

too bad you don't have a dog. If you did it would have been down there on the floor and the strawberry would of bean'd it on da head. We do that a lot wif dumb and dumber.

Noll's Nip said...

Looks like strawberries are off the menu! (and the counter!!!)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Good for whappin'.

i beati said...

It's so pretty do you eat any fruits or veggies.My friends dog eats red pepper strips..Zvi likes cantaloupe and water melon

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We knew Speedy was weerd, he likes dem things! We only like da whippy creem offa dem.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We don't like berries, either, but we do like peaches!

Ann said...

You two don't know what you're missing. I'll gladly let you send all your strawberries my way :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Strawberry = bad
Treats = good!

Thank you for coming by and joining in my purrday celebration. It was a lot of fun and we were glad you stopped by.

purrs
Abby

jenianddean said...

I completely agree, but for different reasons. My Mom is allergic to strawberries so they are the worst.
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

We agree!!!

meowmeowmans said...

You two certainly showed that strawberry a thing or two! They might be more to your liking if you blend the strawberries up in some ice cream. :)

Meghann said...

Oh, but I like them! send them here :)
I liked the faces you made though, berry cute :)

Donna said...

I think froots and vejables are better for hoomans than critters. :)

The Daily Pip said...

Daisy - I LOVE strawberries! Unfortunately, they don't love me back ...

Your pal, Pip

PDX pride said...

You two are so cute with that strawberry! We love that Harley whapped it to the floor!!! Mommy likes strawberries, but the rest of us only like them if they're in ice cream. We like the juice from them, though.

Theresa111 said...

I love lots of strawberries.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Hahahah! Daisy, dat's da look me gets when Mom sticks a strawberry in mine face too. Pluuuhh.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

silly girl! i love strawberries! i'll bet you don't even like cake! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

BeadedTail said...

We don't like strawberries either but our mommy loves them. We don't understand it.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Bye bye~!!! Michico doesn't like strawberries as well!

The Island Cats said...

We bet that berry would be fun to whap!!

The Crew said...

Oh, I know about strawberries! They're fruit and I like fruit. Sometimes I grab one out of the package when Mom fixes them in the morning.

Tipper

Lorenza said...

Strawberries! Add banana and some sweet cream! yummilicious!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Katnip Lounge said...

Mommy and Daddy LOVE strawberries. Because of the funny weather this spring there was a surplus of California berries, and they were for sale for a dollar a pound.

Sweet Pea likes to play with the hulls!

Our Company has gone away, and we have rasseled Mommy back to posting and commenting. Hurrah!

Cory said...

::twitch::

Small round...lovable...::chirp::...whappable...precious...

Purrr....send them to me....

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I agree, strawberries are NO GOOD.

But I got a cold french fry taday and nommed it seriously!!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Strawberry gets the raspberry!

Maureen said...

Ahahaha! Great series of shots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails