Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Love Skritches

One of my very most favorite things is getting skritches, especially on my nose. It feels so good, it makes my mouth open up all by itself!
Then, my tongue sticks out! I cannot help myself.
Aaahhhh! The side of the nose feels especially good.
Thanks, Mommeh. That hit the spot.

Share/Bookmark

68 Notes for Daisy:

Henry (aka Quadpawd) said...

Aww... Daisy in a blissful state! Love it!

Sparkle said...

That made me feel good just looking at the photos, Daisy! Skritches are the best.

Ann said...

Everyone should get a few good scritches at least once a day. Your mom sure knows how to treat you right Daisy. :)

Poppy Q said...

Those photos make us happy too, especially the first one Miss D. You look like a happy happy girl.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Ohhh yeah. Thems some gooooood quality scritches my lovely friend.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I love that too and open my mouth. I don't stick my tongue out though.
Eric

Sarge Charlie said...

Mommeh is very nice to you Miss Daisy.

Anonymous said...

How cute! You look so happy!

Angel Simba said...

That looks like it feels really good, but I think if Mom did that to me I would bitey her hand.

Kea said...

Those were wonderful scritches, Daisy, and we love the faces you were making--pure bliss! :-)

Marg said...

Oh Daisy what a nice Mommeh. Those skritches look really great. We might have to come over and get some of ourselves.
Hope you get lots more Daisy. Harley too.

Romeo the Cat said...

I love Skritches too, Daisy! We should have a National Skritches Day where all kittehs get Sckritches all day long. What do you think?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

good scritches!

smiles, auntie bee
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

The Meezers or Billy said...

you are so adorable

The Island Cats said...

We could almost feel those skritches ourselves, Daisy!

Hannah and Lucy said...

You looked so relaxed have those nose skritches - we'll have to get mum trained to do them for us.

Lin said...

Mommies always know how to make the babies happy. :)

Dma said...

i could skritch thompson all day. he'd love it and i don't mind at all either...

Tiki and Mowzer said...

my tongue does the same thing! my facebook pic is like that

Forever Foster said...

One of our very favourite things is to see such a happy kitty. Thanks Daisy :)

HH and The Boys said...

You look so happy. I could feel the skritches all the way over here.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh you sweetest girl. Thank you for sharing your skritches with us. I love those too and sometimes though I hesitate to admit it, I will...um..drool. There, I've said it.

Raymond and Busby said...

Those looked like very satisfying skritches. I'm a big fan of the nose skritch myself. xo, Busby

Amy & the house of cats said...

We are with you Daisy, skritches are the best! We all have different spots we like, but we all agree that skritches are good! And you look so cute while you are getting them!!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Your mom has amazing teckneek on scritches!
--JB

Joanne Olivieri said...

I like those skritches too Daisy :)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Wot great skritches yoo got off yoor momma!

We think a National Skritches Day wud be an excellent idea!

Nomi said...

Oooooh, that looks sooooo gooood

Tammy said...

Daisy - you are just too cute!! Your pictures today made me smile! :)

Anonymous said...

Love those skritches!

jenianddean said...

Oh my what a happy day! Maggie likes it like that too.
--Jasper

Two French Bulldogs said...

Don't you just love the attention!
Benny & Lily

Pip said...

Daisy you are so very very cute! My mouf pops open when I get skirtches too! Now I goes and gets some from my mommy, thanks for the idea.

The Crew said...

Oh yes, we all love scritches from Mom!

brokenteepee said...

What a happy Daisy!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Ohhhh Daisy, I love that too.
You looks soooo happy!

bonks

i beati said...

0h
Daisy we love to be appreciated for all our scritches !!1

Puglette said...

skritches are really good!! everybody love a good skritch. you are very cute when you are getting a good skritch!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

The Furry Kids said...

Those pictures make us happy! Me and EG like our scritches behind the ears. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That put a smile right on our faces! You look very happy to be getting those scritches.

Tammy said...

I so needed this. You look so happy and blissful. I am so happy that you have a mommeh that treats you right and knows where you love your skritches! You of course look adorable in the pictures (as always). This post put a smile on my face.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

A face massage always feels good.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Can I be next in line?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We dont like the nose scritches like you do. All the other parts of our head, yes...

Donna said...

That is very cute. :) I like scritchies too. My favrit place is unner the chin. :)

Anonymous said...

You're really enjoying those skritches Daisy! My mom tried that once and I put the bitey on her - it was a accident.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor mommy sure knows how to give yoo the good skritches!

Jacqueline said...

Daisy, you look so happy!!...We have missed visiting with you and your silly brother, beautiful girl!...Hope everything is good at your house; we are just glad to have our Mommy back home...kisses x3 sweet friends...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Mickey's Musings said...

We totally agree Daisy!!!!!!!!
Scritches,especially on the nose, are the best!!!!!!!!
You look blissed out!! heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

The Daily Pip said...

Nothing like the skritches!

Your pal, Pip

Katnip Lounge said...

That is great! Mommy cleans our nose holes when we get those scritchies.

SophieKitty said...

Wow, Daisy! Your Mommeh looks like an excellent skritcher.

Just Ducky said...

Feel good Daisy.

Anonymous said...

awwww..... love scritches
:-)

Cory said...

Daisy, you look so blissed out!

Lorenza said...

Daisy!
I can see how much you love skritches!
Now... I want some too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Meghann said...

Oh Daisy, what a doll you are! Arwen likes scritches too, but she never does that! Looks better than a day at the spa :)
Hugs and scritches,
Meg and Arwen

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Very Very sweet images~!!!
So touched~!

Anonymous said...

That's some great skritches!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my!!! Can your Mom come and give us skritches, too!!
Your TX furiends,

Maureen said...

Awwwwww... you sure are pampered! What a great mommy you have!

Cat said...

Oh Daisy, you look completely blissed out!!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We want scritches by your mommie now Daisy!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Trouble the kitty likes skritches, but she LOVES the slicker brush.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I love gitting skritches. I cood get them all day. It looks like yer mom is espeshully good at giving them!

Keiko said...

Awwww, you look sooo happy! Our Daddy is a good scratcher too. Mummy is alright, but Daddy knows all our good spots. You make a good face, Daisy!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Nose scritches are great! We like your googly eyes in the last photo!

We also stopped by to thank you very much for your condolences for Tammy Faye. Her fambly is very appreciative of all the support from the Cat Blogosphere. Tammy's Mom said she likes to see pictures of you since you are also a Devon Rex.

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Daisy! It makes me mouth open and my tongue come out to see you so happy.

I try to give Gus and Pru nose skritches, but Gus prefers side-of-the-mouth skritches, and Pru prefers no skritches at all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails