Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday Funnies!





Share/Bookmark

67 Notes for Daisy:

Black Cat said...

Aww, sweet! Hey, I'm first, how about that! :)xxx

Sparkle said...

I'm celebrating the 5th exactly the same way!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahaha~~ Harley good point!!
That IS a good way to celebrate 5th of July~!

Poppy Q said...

Looks like a great plan guys.

Forever Foster said...

The 4th of July sounds like a bit of a traumatic holiday if you're a kitty!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Ha! I went and hid!!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Poor sweet Harley. We are so glad yoo have a loving home and never ever need to be owtside wiv the fireworks. Have a good sleep ~ we are sure daisy will be pleased to get sum peace!!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great idea Harley. Wish I could join ya. But my family decided to celebrate July 4th on July 5th. So, we'll be cooking, playing around and stuffing ourselves all day!

Karen and Gerard said...

We had very loud fireworks by us last night too--it felt as though we were in a war zone!

Jenn said...

Harley, I like your idea for celebrating the 5th.

Sarge Charlie said...

hey, good idea Harley, I will celebrate the 5th with you.

The Whiskeratti said...

Amen Harley! We had a bad night too.

Ann said...

Enjoy your 5th of July celebration. Hope it's a quiet one :)

Skeezix the Cat said...

That Harley is so goofy!!!! But I can remember long ago win I wuz a kittin, that thoze ixplosions kinda scairt me, too.

Marg said...

We were scart too Daisy and Harley. Luckily we didn't have too many fireworks but it was loud for a few minutes. Mom was a wreck about the cats outside but everyone is accounted for this morning.
So Harley we are napping with you today.
Have a great week.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Enjoy your 5th of July Harley. We bet lots of woofies and kitties celebrate today by napping too.

Teddy Westlife said...

I'm with you Harley!

Kea said...

Enjoy your napping, Harley! Our Canada Day celebrations were on July 1st, but the fireworks are downtown, far enough away that they don't bother us.

Parker said...

Us too!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We are celebrating the 5th of July with naps too.

jenianddean said...

Now that sounds like an excellent way to celebrate ANY day!
--Jasper

The Island Cats said...

We had lots of boomers last night too, Harley...we're glad that's over now!!

HH and The Boys said...

Good plan Harley. I'm celebrating with a nap too. I'll always go for a nap. Good suggestion!

Meghann said...

Poor Kittehs, I'm sorry you were scairted :(
Hope your napping today goes much more smoothly :)

Cory said...

We celebrate the 5th of July even more than we celebrate the 4th!!! We are glad it's over. Too many boomers.

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

harly we argreee that the way to celebrate the 5th on Juily

The Florida Furkids said...

We're doing the same thing!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Poor Harley, sorry that the fireworks got the best of you. Happy fifth of July to you and hope you get plenty of rest!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's my kind of celebration, Harley.

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

Hope u had a pawsome 4th~!!!
PURRS2u~!
Luna

The Daily Pip said...

I'm with you, Harley! Naps are the best way to celebrate!

Your pal, Pip

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hi Daisy and Harley.
Happy QUIET and restful 5th of July.
I hated the fireworks here, they were so loud. Mom had the radio on for us but it was still loud.
bonkbonk

Lin said...

Me too!! Hobbes was really scared too, Harley.

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Me & Myself thought da bowling balls was falling frumza da sky! Da "Kabooms" knocked my meatballs off da counter!

Anonymous said...

good idea Harley...

Nomi said...

Our big fireworks is 5th November so I feel for you having being scairt and I hope you has a good long nap !

Anonymous said...

We're with you, Harley! Nap-a-rama!!

Puglette said...

good plan, harley! we had lots of loud noises last night, the puggies were scairt too. we even had a big boom that shook our house around 2:00am. that made everyone nervous, well, except the daddy.
happy monday!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Samantha & Mom said...

We are going to nap, too!! Too much noise!! Not enough sleep!!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

Max said...

WOOF! i am scairted of bangs and explosions too! I wuv kitties! i am a doggy! i am mowzer and tiki's brother and holly's uncle! We are a happy family of blogging pets! visit me at maxwuvsyou.blogspot.com

The Furry Kids said...

We're doing the same thing. Those firecrackers lasted for hours and hours last night.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

We agree! Those loud booms were too much for uSSSSS!

i beati said...

I'd like to join you Harley I have no energy today

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay dont wurry those booms wer just catwoman selebrayting becuz batman wuz arrested i red it yesterday in the weekly wurld nooz!!! ok bye

Katnip Lounge said...

Poor Harley! We can relate. We lucked out this year...only a few yahoos in the neighborhood shot off fireworks, and not for very long.

Joanne Olivieri said...

I am too :)

Sónia Mendes said...

Hi Daisy and Harley,

I celebrate everyday with a nap. Hurray!!!

Purrs from Gotchi

The Creek Cats said...

MOL! That's how we're celebrating the 5th too!

Donna said...

The fifth of July is fun too. I like that there are not so many scary noises. Happy birthday, U.S.A.! :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We are too Harley!

purrs
Abby

Asta said...

Hawley
I don't blame you.most of my fuwwfwiends wewe vewy scaiwd and unhappy about the fouwf and awe catching up on theiw west now
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Christine said...

Harley Quinn, I think that is a very good way to celebrate the 5th. Those Fireworks sure are scary, many kittehs and goggies are a-scairt. At least you and Daisy were inside, which is much safer!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

me too!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxo

Winston said...

MOL we are glad that the boomers have ended and you can get some rest.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

I yam wit you Harley! I hadz to spendz half my night hidin' in da garage & under da sofa. It wazzn't fun at all. But I guess birth of a nashun doezn't comez witout labor painz! Hava grreat nap!

Anonymous said...

i am wif you, Harley.

Chrissie said...

That is the best idea I've heard all day, Harley! It wasn't too noisy here 'cause of all the rain-except for the neighborhood folks havin' their own fireworks shows!

Just Ducky said...

We agree with Harley, celebrate with a nap.

Mickey's Musings said...

Harley,you are a smart kitty!!!! We think we should celebrate everyday with a nap!!! Oh wait...
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

BeadedTail said...

I celebrated the 5th the same way Harley! The fireworks yesterday kept me up way too much.

Angel

Cory Clark said...

We agree - we'll celebrate the fifth of July, too!! MUCH better holiday for kitties!

(Hope your humans had a Happy 4th!)

~Nico, Simon & JayJay :)

Anonymous said...

Harley,
I thought the bombs were scary too. I hid under the bed.

Mija from Two Old Horses and Me

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You guys are more wise than most humans!!

brokenteepee said...

We are scared of fireworks too.
We went and hid in the barn.

feefifoto said...

Harley, so sorry you were scairted. I don't blame you.

Jacqueline said...

So cute, we love it=we feel the same way, handsome Harley...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Maureen said...

Ha! Hope you had a great 5th of July!

Related Posts with Thumbnails