Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Testing, Testing...

If you follow me on Facebook, you already know that I went to the doctor last week. Do not worry, it was just my regular Wellness exam. Just to make sure I am still well. And I have good news!
My bloods all passed the test! Here is a copy of my testing. I am pretty sure I deserve an A on my test. Well, maybe an A-, on account of a few of my tests were a little bit out of range.

Thank you, bloods, for being good!
You can click on my tests to see them bigger in case your glasses are No Good.

Share/Bookmark

71 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, I am glad your results were good. My vet doesn't steal any bloods at my checkup.

Winston said...

We are glad you are all wells and healthy - you should get treats for going to the V-E-T.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am so glad your testing result is good!!!!
That is very great news!!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great news Daisy!! You are all set for this year!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

YIPPEE!!! You stay healthy and well my dear!!!

Parker said...

You belong on the honor roll!

Anonymous said...

We've been away for a bit, but are SOOO happy (and relieved) to hear that ALL IS WELL!!!

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, we are so excited that your bloods are really good. Bet Mommeh let out a sigh of relief. That is terrific news. Now enjoy your week. It was fun seeing the tests.

Teddy Westlife said...

You must have studied hard to get such good results!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy I am so happy about your bloods. I study for my tests and I always get an A too, after the Dr. prescribed my medicines that mommy has to chase me a little bit to give.

I get my bloods tested every 6 months. I don't like that part at all but I never say anything..I just show them who's brave. ME!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's wonderful news, Daisy! Did you get treats for passing your tests?

The Whiskeratti said...

Daisy, we are very happy to hear your bloods behaved themselves nicely!

The Florida Furkids said...

We're glad you did well on your test. You must have studied really hard!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

SeaThreePeeO said...

We're glad that you passed your test with flying colours!

i beati said...

You will always be well Daisy because people adore and love you that makes all the difference- Toppy says come and play in the cattery humid but still fun!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

jenianddean said...

I'm glad you had some good blood tests. That's always good news!
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

good health is good news. How is Harley?

Keiko said...

Daisy, that is so great to hear of your good result! We're sending you some cuddly hugs for doing so well!
Purrrs

Dma said...

glad to hear... i guess all that studying paid off. oh wait, it wasn't that kind of test...

Hannah and Lucy said...

We're pleased your results were good - we hope you got your favourite noms and treats when you got home.

JD at I Do Things said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy that your bloods are smart and passed all those hard-looking tests. I bet your Mommeh is real proud of you for doing so well.

Nomi said...

Well done on having such good bloods. My vety didn't take any bloods yesterday, just gave me my woutine wormie tablet and flea drops. I hope you got lots of tweets like I did !

Mo and The Purries said...

Always knew you're an A+ kitty, Daisy!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We agree ~ yoo are an A+ kitty for sure!

Ann said...

Glad to hear you are in tip top shape Daisy. That was very kind of you to make those pictures so you can click to bigify for those of us who need bigger print :)

Jacqueline said...

YAY Daisy!!...That is great news beautiful girl; hope you got cuddles and treats for the good report!...Happy day sweet friends...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You gots very good bloods, Daisy!

Meghann said...

Yay, healthy Daisy! I think this calls for a fashion shoot with lots of treats and scritches (and drooling, don't worry, it is endearing)!

Lin said...

Hooray! I'll be your mommeh was happy to see those results! Whew!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Hooray for good bloods!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

YAY! Excellent news, Daisy! You're a star!

Tybalt said...

I say A++ Miss Daisy!

Raymond and Busby said...

"Young Canine Maintenance" ????!!!!

Daisy, is there something you have been keeping from us?

Cat said...

Wow Daisy those tests look very complicated, you must be a very clever kitty to do so well! Congratulations on your very good marks.

brokenteepee said...

Yay! I already saw this and I am very happy for you!

catsynth said...

Glad to see that you're doing well. And thanks for the blogoversary wishes!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I'm glad everything went well at your checkup, Daisy!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy I am very glad to hear that you are all well!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is good news Daisy!!! We are glad you are okay!

Elizabeth J. said...

How many cats do you have? I have three. Glad your cat's okay. :^)

Maureen said...

Congrats Daisy! I am ever so proud of your test scores... ;)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, yoor bloods must be almost as smart as yoo!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are very glad that you have smart bloods and they passed their tests.

Anonymous said...

That's great, Daisy! I got that done too, and mine is PURRRFECT!

gemmak said...

I think you deserve an A+ Daisy...just for letting the vet take your bloods! :)

A few Good Cats said...

We are always happy to hear that a fellow cat is healthy. We hope it continues for many years.

Caitie had her blood tested last month and has had her thyroid meds increased as a result. But otherwise, very good for a 14 year old cat!

loki said...

Oh Daisy, I'm glad to hear that everything is alright. I think, they should be testing for beauty, I bet they give A+++++++++

I have missed you so much!

Loki

Unknown said...

Great news Miss Daisy. It's nice to know you're as fit as a fiddle :)

Donna said...

I loves u and ur famlee, Daisy! I am so happy u has a healthy. :)

Pip said...

You must have studied hard for your test, you sure did good! I thinks you just needs to evict a few red cells then everything be purrfect.
But is not your fault those red cells likes to lives in you. I would think living in Daisy would be fun too!
We are very happy that you has a well.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yippee Daisy. What great news. Hope the doc didn't check places they shouldn't be looking.
Benny & Lily

CCL Wendy said...

Well, congratulations on passing those tests with flying colours, Daisy. I guess the flying colour in question is red since they were blood tests.

This means you are a very healthy girl. Keep up the good work.

Sónia Mendes said...

Hi Daisy,

I'm glad your bloods passed their tests, I hope you will still be with us for many many years.

Purrs from Gotchi

Anonymous said...

We're glad you've got Good Bloods! And we think you deserve EXTRA treats for having Good Bloods!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Good job, little girl!

Your Daily Cute said...

Concats on passing your blood test, Daisy! It is good to have smart bloods.

Theresa111 said...

A+ Little Daisy! We always want you to be well. We loves you very very very very very very very much.

Love,

Theresa, Joe and Bobby

The Island Cats said...

Yay! Daisy!! We're glad your bloods tested good!!

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, We are verreh happy you have Good Bloods. That means you are a Good Kitty. Now Harley...he might be a different case!

heh heh.

Quill and Greyson said...

Great job Daisy!!

Lorenza said...

Glad to know everything is ok, Daisy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

AFSS said...

We are glad you passed your test.

Sparkle said...

You must have very smart blood for it get A's, Daisy!

Mickey's Musings said...

WOOT!! We are happy about good test scores :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

perfect! just like you!

smiles, auntie bee
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Just Ducky said...

Good results, you gots lots of red blood cells.

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

I'ma repurrting live from San Franfuncisco dat yur meowdacal records look terrificat! So go and celebrate with a Meowgarita and a Nipster Pizza! I adores ya Daisy!

Scrooge said...

I is glad you passes your tests.

She does tests sometimes but not SO much now and they do not be blood tests.

I was sick and She wants to takes me to the vet but He says NO. So I gets all better all by mine own self.

Samantha & Mom said...

Yippee!! We are glad your Bloods and all your tests were A's!!!
((((((((HUGGGGS))))))))) from your TX furiends,

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Good Mews about the blood tests, Daisy! We bet the vet and his nurses just love to see you...you are a very sweet celebrity!

Related Posts with Thumbnails