Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Funnies!






Share/Bookmark

56 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Daisy, I confess... I think it would be fun to go to Disneyland with Mr. Shrill.

Anonymous said...

NO!!!! Now I'm going to hear THAT SONG all.day.long! AAAIIIEEEE!

Kathy said...

I don't blame Mr. Shrill for bringing a barf bag on the Tea Cup ride. I could have used one too. Oh, my tummy!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

He shoulda taken you guys!!

Parker said...

Oh my, he knows how to have fun!

The Florida Furkids said...

Mr Shrill really gets around!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

pee ess - Mom says she has that earworm now too!!!

Tammy said...

Mr. Shrill seems to travel alot. How did you meet Mr. Shrill? He is quite the interesting character no doubt about that!!

The Creek Cats said...

Looks like he had a really fun time at Disney World.

The Island Cats said...

DisneyWorld will never be the same now that Mr. Shrill was there...

Sarge Charlie said...

it's a world of laughter, a world or tears
its a world of hopes, its a world of fear
theres so much that we share
that its time we're aware
its a small world after all

CHORUS:
its a small world after all
its a small world after all
its a small world after all
its a small, small world

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone.
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide
It's a small small world

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

mr shrill, behave yourself!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Marg said...

Yup, our Mom doesn't like those rides either. It did look like he had a good time but too bad Daisy and Harley didn't get to go. Your turn next time.
Have a great week.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Oh dear, Mr Shrill. You are silly.

Keiko said...

Mr Shrill is so funny! We think it would be fun to follow him around because he is outrageous! mawhawhaw!

i beati said...

Shrill at disney oh the horrors. snail looks quite relaxed since vacation

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hah, we would be outta der at Small World too...and mom almost made her frend barf on da Tea Cups. But he shoulda showed more respect in da Hall of Presidents. Other den dat, looks like he did okay.

Mo and The Purries said...

Mr. Shrill in the Happiest Place On Earth...
I'm surprised he didn't go diving for the coins at the bottom of the It's A Small World Lagoon...
:)

Dma said...

mr. shrill is a much bigger man than i thought he was...

Admiral Hestorb said...

I remember and miss Mr. Shrill on SLN even if it was Mr. (B)ill. :-)

Daisy and Harley need to arrange another trip with Mr. Shrill and enjoy the day.

I haven't heard the music yet 'cause me and mommy got here via the RSS..she's very afraid of getting the earworm. :-)

Hannah and Lucy said...

Did Mr Shrill bring you any goodies back from Disneyland?

Anonymous said...

oh my goodieness.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Well, at least they had each other and what a pair they must have been.

Happy Snappy day Daisy and Harley

Unknown said...

Wow...Disneyland! I hope Mr. Shrill behaved too.

Anonymous said...

Somehow I don't think Mr. Shrill behaved very well. . . . .

Raymond and Busby said...

We kind of agree with Mr Shrill about the small world ride...

The Meezers or Billy said...

hee heee!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think he had a good time...

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Mr Shrill sure gets abowt a lot!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Mr. Shrill is lucky they didn't think he was an escaping mascot when he tried to leave!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hi Daisy!
Hi Harley!

Aren't you glad you didn't go to DW with Mr. Shrill?

purrin
Abby

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Mr Shrill knows how to have fun but we think you two should have been able to go!

Thanks Sarge! I had almost been able to ignore it!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Looks like Mr. Shrill had a great time at disneyland!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow! Mr. Shrill and Mr. Snail travleing together! What a pair. Looks like Mr. Shrill had a bit of fun!

Puglette said...

oh my!! mr. shrill, i would not enjoy a trip to disneyworld with youo.

old abe lincoln, i remember thinking that was the most boring "ride" at disneyland. it was always the last thing we did as a child.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

brokenteepee said...

I think Mr. Shrill is a party pooper!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Looks like Mr. Shrill enjoyed Disney. Perhaps, they should make him part of the entertainment.

Katnip Lounge said...

Silly Mr. Shrill! We bet he gave Snail endless heart attacks with his shenanigans.

Although he showed uncommon good sense to bring a barf bag on the teacup ride...

Jen said...

Mr. Shrill, don't puke in the teacups! It looks like a great trip!

BeadedTail said...

Mr. Shrill got to go to Disneyland? Somehow that doesn't seem fair at all!

Jacqueline said...

We love Daisy and Harley's expressions, they are really precious!...Have a fun week gorgeous friends...kitty kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It looks like Mr. Shrill had lots of fun and wasn't too naughty.
Mum just shoutes'Arghhh! I've got that song in my head too'.

Ann said...

Oh poor Mr Shrill didn't handle the tea cup ride too well did he? I do hope it didn't ruin his whole day.

The Furry Kids said...

I'm not sure I would like to go to Disneyland with Mr. Shrill.

Love,
Tazo

CCL Wendy said...

I guess it's no good asking Mr. Shrill to keep his voice down -- he seems to shout about efurrything. It's really hard to tell if he had a good time or not.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow we are amazed that Mr. Shrill got to see so many attractions - we thougth they would have kicked him out way before he was able to see so much!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Well, he made a memorable trip for the people he ruined it for.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ack! Not THAT song!!! Months of therapy ta make it go away an now. its. back...

Mickey's Musings said...

Poor Mr Shrill!!
Guess he did not learn about not trying to do everything in one day!!! hahahahaha

Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Two French Bulldogs said...

Mr. Shrill is enough to make us run and scream
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Looks like Mr. Shrill had lots of fun there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Pip said...

We has to agree bout the tea-cup ride. Who thought that would be fun?
We loves your cartoon!
::Sings It's a small, small world::

Your Daily Cute said...

I hope Mr. Shrill didn't really need that barf bag on the teacups...

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Disneyland sounds fun! My mom has never been to any Disney theme park... she likes camping too much in the woods!

Cory said...

That's funny, the teacups make my mom urpy too!!!

Even though I'm sweet, I think I would not like It's a Small World!!!

JD at I Do Things said...

That Tea Cup ride makes me feel queasy, too. Oh! And I see Kathy made a similar comment. Well, Mr. Shrill at least used a sick bag. That's more than I can say for my experience.

Maureen said...

Ahahaha!!!! Well, he is far braver than I .... I won't go NEAR the teacups!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails