Friday, July 16, 2010

My New Stripey Hoodie

This is my new stripey hoodie. I think it is very cute, but it is not very glamorous. Except, notice the 3/4 sleeves? This is a good fashion statement.
It looks a little bit more fashion-forward with the hood up. The front says "Huggable." On account of I like hugs. Do you want to hug me, please?
I made the hoodie even fancier with the addition of my corduroy skirt. Now I look much better! Can you see that I look happier?
I am very satisfied with my appearance now. Happy Friday, everybuddy!

Share/Bookmark

75 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We'd love to give you a hug my dear... Thank you so much for your vote in the Top Cat Model contest, it means a lot coming from an actual top model like you!!

Ann said...

I think the outfit looks very preppy with the skirt and you look lovely as always. I would be happy to give you a hug Daisy.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We thinks that you are so very lovely! We would love to hug you!

i beati said...

I've decidedd you look cool in anything- though peach is my fav..Have a special weekend. me resting..sandy

Sparkle said...

A hoodie that says "Huggable" is perfect for you, Daisy! I do not like to be hugged, so it would not go well on me.

Anonymous said...

I love your hoodie, Daisy! Actually, I'll be going on several cruises in the upcoming year, so I may be googling your Fashion Friday posts for some fashion tips. I understand that accessorising is key. I'm afraid I don't own a coconut bra, though. Rats.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We would love to give you a hug Daisy. Your face is so sweet in the last two photos.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

A perfect Friday outfit!

Poppy Q said...

Sweetie, you are rocking the sweatshirt look Miss D.

The Island Cats said...

You are adorable as ever, Daisy, in that cute hoodie!!

The Whiskeratti said...

Daisy, you are so beautiful!

Sarge Charlie said...

You look nice Miss Daisy, even more you prove you are the pro in the modleing business.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Yes, I agree. The fancy skirt definitely helps you to make a fashion statement.

Anonymous said...

That's a super cute hoodie Daisy! We love your bright expression. . . you must be ready for a fun weekend.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Daisy. My mommy would LOVE to give you and your brother a hug. She loves looking at you two. I do too., I like tips on ladycat fashions.
You lopk especially gorgeous with your skirt! It's all spread out and makes the perfect accompaniment to that fashion forward stiped hoodie. You look really sweet with the hood up.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That is a very cute hoodie! And you're right, it looks even better with the skirt :) I'd love to give you a hug, Daisy!! Happy Friday!

RoySr said...

Buddy Bear said: "Daisy, you are the cutest. Our furgurls loves the hoodie, and that skirt is wild. Don't thinks da fluffball, Spooky, would wear it, not wiff all dat hairs."

The other Mouskateers said: "Lookin good Gurl." "Yay! Cool Kitties!" and lots of other furguy remarks!

The Daily Pip said...

I love the hoodie, Daisy! I think I might like one like that - though it is too hot for it today!

Your pal, Pip

JT Locke said...

Beautiful as always!!!

My cats are jealous and now want one especially Miss Baby Girl who goes outside. I told her we live in West Texas. It's 105 outside and she'd get too hot and maybe I could get her one if she'd only wear it in the house but she doesn't want to do that. She wants to show it off to her buddies outside and she still wants one NOW!!! Any advice on what to tell her?

Dma said...

how can one resist hugging a girl in a hoodie?

The Florida Furkids said...

We would love to hug you! You have such a good sense of fashion. Adding that skirt really made the outfit!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

adorable, as always!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hannah and Lucy said...

You look so huggable in your hoodie top and corderoy skirt - so casual and yet chic at the same time. A perfect Friday choice.

Lin said...

You look "gangsta" with the hood up, Daisy. Paired with some baggy jeans, you could hang in the 'hood.

Anonymous said...

I'd sure like to give you a hug, Daisy! And I agree: the skirt makes the outfit look so much better!

Janet said...

Oh, Daisy, everyone needs a hoodie for casual days! It looks adorable on you! Purr-fect for feet-ball games, too!

Marg said...

Oh my we would love to hug you Daisy. But then we want to hug you every day. We like that hoodie and it does look better with the skirt. Very fashionable. Take care Daisy and have a great week end.

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday, Miss Daisy. Sometimes it is okay to not be glamorous and to wear clothes that are relaxing. And what better day to relax than Friday!??! (Except for Caturday, of course.)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a very spiffy outfit!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Izza dat deezined by Gianni Fur Socksie? Letza fly in my PurrEyeVat jet to da EyeTailYun Riviera and show off!

Raymond and Busby said...

You would fit right in here in Santa Cruz. All the cool cats wear hoodies! Happy weekend!

A Bay Horse said...

*hug*!!!!!!!
Cool hood girl!

BeadedTail said...

We think you look lovely in your hoody and you made it much more feminine with the skirt! Have a good weekend!

Tammy said...

You look so stylish, Daisy! Even in "not so glamourous" duds! :) You have a better wardrobe than I do (and I'm a human!)

brokenteepee said...

Daisy I would love to give you a hug. Any time. Any time.

You look gorgeous in red!

Katnip Lounge said...

Well, of course we'll give you a hug!
Mommy just bought a 3/4 sleeve striped top--in RED--too! She is happy that she's on the Daisy-approved cutting edge of fashion. Since usually she wears boy's jeans and t-shirts.

Tammy said...

We are sending you lots and lots of hugs right now. Can you feel them? I hope so. The stripey hoodie looked great on you. With the hood up, you looked so "gangsta". hee hee But once you put on your skirt, you could just tell what a happy girl you became.

Puglette said...

i would like nothing better than to give you and harley a hug! and some skritchies too.

your outfit is very cute, it looks perfect for a friday night out with friends. or even a movie night at home with friends and family.
have a great weekend!!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

How totally delightful! You look like Da Bomb! and of course EVERYONE wants to hug you!

Cat said...

Lovely Daisy you look completely huggable in your hoodie!

PS - I agree that the 3/4 sleeves add a little something to the whole look :-)

Donna said...

I will hug u, Daisy! That sweater looks very sharp. :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Fashionably cute as always Daisy!!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh, and Meowm says YES she would like to hug you!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy the hoodie may not be glamourous, but that is ok because hoodies aren't supposed to be - they are supposed to be cool! And you definitely look cool!

And oh, of course we would all love to give you a big hug!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

(((hug))) We would gif yoo hugs all day! Dat is kinda a dressy cashual look yoo haf going on...very fashonabul.

CCL Wendy said...

Yes, it's so strange, because the addition of the skirt changes your appearance entirely.

At first, I thought the hoodie just made you look too tough, but with the skirt, it's a very fashion forward and feminine outfit!

You sure know how to work it, Daisy!

Jacqueline said...

Oh, yes, please=our Mommy would love to hug and cuddle you, gorgeous Daisy...You look so beautiful in your new outfit; you are an awesome Super Model, sweetie...Happy weekend lovely friends...kitty kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Unknown said...

You are so adorable. And smart! The skirt makes it all perfect.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, we think that hoodies are cool!!! Mom has some and she likes them ;)
You look attractive in yours and very huggable too :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

meemsnyc said...

That striped hoodie looks so cute on you!

Lorenza said...

Your new stripey hoodie is pawesome, Daisy!
Have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Very 80's new wave!!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You are such a lovely Hoody Grrrl!

Samantha & Mom said...

Very good model session Daisy!! You look great in the hoodie and the skirt goes purrfect with it!! We would like to hug you, too!! You look very hugable!!
Your TX furiends,

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy you sure do know how to put it all together! Our mom could use lessons. She looks pretty frumpy in general.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Daisy we love your striped hoodie. Very cool. We love hoodies
Benny & Lily

Joanne Olivieri said...

HUGS for Daisy, you look spectacular !!!

Your Daily Cute said...

{{HUGS}} for Daisy! Who wouldn't hug such a sweet, fashion forward kitty?d

JD at I Do Things said...

I DO want to hug you, please!

And thank you for pointing out the 3/4 sleeves. They are indeed very high-fashion.

Forever Foster said...

That would be a great outfit for you to go incognito in when you need to hide from the paparazzi while running errands! :)

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Love the hoodie! And if I lived closer, I would definitely give you a hug!!

Just Ducky said...

You are such a fashion plate!

A few Good Cats said...

Daisy, you really know how to put a look together!

3 Cat Blog said...

You look really good with the hood up...not everyone can get away with that look!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We LOVE yoor top ~ it looks like the one our comic book hero used to wear (Dennis the Menace)

See here: http://www.tonystrading.co.uk/galleries/annuals/dennisthemenace.htm

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

The corduroy skirt just did the outfit. You look great!
--JB

Hansel said...

as always, you look splendid!

Anonymous said...

This is kind of grunge. Very 1990s. You are a riot grrrL kitty in this picture, Daisy.

M Dawson said...

I'm late catching up again Daisy. I love your little hoody - it is quite the most enchanting outfit you have worn in ages.

joy fefe dobson said...

I like the red and black.
Reminds me of the Red Devils.
Really like them

Keiko said...

Wow these are very striking colours on your, Daisy! We really like the look with the pretty skirt. Your beautiful face makes our Mummy smile so much!
Purrrrs

Anonymous said...

oh DaisyDukes, you looks so sporty and cute! love this outfit.

Maureen said...

HUGS from me Daisy!!!!

You look absolutely cuddle-able!

Bella and Ollie said...

Hi Daisy, thanks for visiting my blog. I love your outfits and I'm so happy to meet a fellow fashion lover - I don't know any other cat like you, you are unique !
Have a great day !
Love from Bella.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh, the addition of that twirly skirt makes you look kind of Audrey Hepburn-ish...a little French even!

Related Posts with Thumbnails