Friday, August 6, 2010

Harley Wears Harley!

OHAI! This is my new HARLEY-DAVIDSON cap. It makes me PROUD to wear this cap, because my NAME is also Harley! Even though my LAST name is different.
Here, I will look DOWN so you can see the FLAMES shooting out of my cap! It is almost like my BRAIN is on FIRE! That happens when I THINK real hard to FIGURE stuff out.
I am SMILING my best for the CAMERA!

Share/Bookmark

65 Notes for Daisy:

Jacqueline said...

Great photo shoot, handsome Harley!...We love your Harley hat and scarf=you are one cool cat, sweet boy!...Happy Friday and kitty kisses, friends...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Angel Simba said...

Harley, that black and orange looks really good on you. You are getting to be an expert model.

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Fire comes out my head too, Harley. People know that when they see smoke coming out of my ears that I'm working on a HARD problem. We keep a fire extinguisher in our office. Maybe you should have one too?

Poppy Q said...

Handome Harley, you have some great modeling skills dude.

Have a wonderful weekend my Florida friends.

SeaThreePeeO said...

What a pawsome hat you have Harley!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, that is a GREAT owtfit and it looks eveb BETTER when yoo are wearing it. Smoochies to yoo and Daisy.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Get yer motor RUNNIN'! Looking good my friend!

Pandafur said...

You looks fabulouse Harley, just be carefuls not to burn your brainz okai?

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Lookin good, Harley. And I'm glad that your brain's not REALLY on fire.

Marg said...

Harley, we are so proud of you for doing such a great job of modeling.Love your Harley hat showing the flames of your brain. No wonder you can tell us all about so much stuff.
Have a great day, all of you.

The Daily Pip said...

You are super cool, Harley!

Your pal, Pip

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, that is definitely your look!

Anonymous said...

Harley dear, I think your brain IS on fire! You are one smart mancat!

You help Daisy take good care of your Mommeh today, ok?

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's PAWSOME Harley!!!!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Harley, you are one handsome mancat!!! What great pictures!

Lin said...

I wonder if Harley-Davidson needs a model because you would be a FAB one, Harley! You sure do look snappy in that fiery hat!

The Florida Furkids said...

Excellent photos! We love your great big smile!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is the most fabulous photo shoot you have done yet, Harley!

Dma said...

that hat would look mighty good on me when i'm riding my scooter. but it still wouldn't look as good as it looks on you.

Hannah and Lucy said...

You are looking very handsome today Harley modelling that great hat and scarf - did they name the bike after you??
Have a good weekend and we send purrs to Daisy.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow harley, that was really good honey pie! and daisy didn't mess up your good time either! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Harley. I think you are so handsome and any lady cat would love to double with you on the back of your Harley, your name sake.

I know what you mean about fire coming out of your head. That look happens for me too when I am thinking of ways to outwit Mommeh and the Vet.

Kitty kisses to you harley..you are so cute!

Teddy Westlife said...

How nice of Harley Davidson to name their company just for you!

Forever Foster said...

You have obviously learned a lot from your big sister, Mr. Quinn. That's one super smile :)

Cat said...

I am super impressed with your ability to wear a hat...first of all, I look like a total goofball in one and second of all, I have these big ears so no hats will fit my head. But I like how you look in them and really wish I could wear them, too. Your pictures are great!! Do you have a hogg to go with that hat? Purrs, Lautrec

The Oceanside Animals said...

You're bad to the bone, Harley.

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley, your outfit reminds us of what they used to say about the Corvair car, unsafe at any speed!

Hope you and Daisy & your humans have a good week, we'll miss you while we are on staycation and we'll try to visit remotely if we can. xoxo

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley--I think that is a great outfit on you! YEAH!!!

Christine said...

You look so very handsome, Mr. Harley Quinn! I'm sure that your Mommeh gave you some tasty treats for doing such a great job modeling!

Tammy said...

Harley - you rock!! Harley gear really fits you :)

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, we think you are so handsome and we are happy that the flames are shooting out of your cap and not, erm...out of other places. Although you might run around like they are!

pee ess: your Mom is a smart shoe spotter, Johnny IS lying on Mommy's Danskos!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley, you are one cool dude and I like your new look.

Anonymous said...

That last photo is the best!

Anonymous said...

You are Bad to the Bone, Harley! Our grandpa bean has a real Harley motorcycle and our mom would love to get one (one day)

Puglette said...

you look great in your harley gear! your bandana is really sporty. and your smile is so sweet! i need to give you a smoochie on that nose!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley, you look super in Harley orange!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Harley, you look awesome with your hat and bandanna on!!

Sparkle said...

I like the flames shooting out of your brain! No wonder you can figure out how stuff works.

Cara n Crew said...

We can see your modeling skilz are much improved Harley, and your Harley cap and scarf are purrfect! Love your smile!

Fraidies Pip, Smidgen, MInnie

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look great in that Harley stuff Harley!!!!!

Meowm visited one of the Harley places here and found some boots she loved....but they stayed at the store.

Unknown said...

Harley, you did a very good job modelling - is Daisy giving you lessons?

BeadedTail said...

We like your flame throwing hat Harley and your orange bandanna! You look like one cool, hard thinking dude!

Ann said...

You look very cool in your Harley gear. I only get smoke coming out of my head when I think real hard. You must be a harder thinker than I am to get flames.

Anonymous said...

We love your new cap Harley! Now all you need is a MOTORCYCLE!!

WCTs said...

Harley you are such a good sport . I hope you getz lots of treats for your modeling work!!

Purrz

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We see dat Daisy's modeling lessons is taking hold. Yoor getting to be a good model, Harley, and so mancatly! Sometimes it hurts mom's brain to think really hard but we haf neffur seen it catch on fire...yet.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Harley you are looking VERY handsome today!! We think that the Harley Davidson colors work very well for you!!

Me said...

Harley, you look awesome!!! What great duds for you! Daisy may model a bit more, but you do a terrific job as well!

Donna said...

Wow, u look very hansums! :)

i beati said...

quite a contrast Evie is soooo sick

Shaggy and Scout said...

Harley you will soon be a fashion icon just like Daisy!

Cory said...

Wow Harley! I think I'll be safe and not think too much so no flames come out of my head.

You are very brave to think such amazing thoughts!

Purr, Cory

M Dawson said...

Harley - you look totally awesome! What a boy!!

brokenteepee said...

Harley, you are one hot feline!

meowmeowmans said...

You look like a big tuff mancat in your Harley Davidson gear, Harley!

Have a great weekend. :)

Cat said...

You are so gorgeous Harley!!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley, that is the best hat and outfit ever! You look really tough and snazzy. Now you need a "Hog" I think that is a motorsicle bike.

Happeeeeee week-end bonkbonk

Lorenza said...

No more pink for you, Harley!
Harley Harley! Pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sarge Charlie said...

harley is learning you must be his teacher miss daisy

Unknown said...

With all of those flames, you must be thinking real hard - does that mean we'll find out some more about how THAT works? We hope so!

Purrs,
Anica, Trevor, and Loki

Bonnie Story said...

Harley, I adore you in motorcycle gear. Wow, so handsome!!! Your modeling is fantastic.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Harley, you are a very talented model to be able to smile for the camera while your brain is on fire. You are a real pro.

Flamincatdesigns said...

Love those photos Harley! Now we need to get you a hog. MOL

Jans Funny Farm said...

You have become a very good model, Harley. Daisy has taught you well.

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOWIE KAZOWIE!!! I have a Harley hat, but it duzn't have thoze groovy flames!!! Yer vary lucky to have such kyoot owtfits!

Related Posts with Thumbnails