Thursday, August 5, 2010

Look Deep Into My Eyes...

(Psssst! Kittehs! Get your moms and dads to read this post. )

Deeper, deeper, deeper....
Are you hypnotized yet?
Good. You will do everything I say. Now, walk to the treat jar. Open it up. Feed every cat many, many, many treats.
When you awaken, you will have no memory of this.
Share/Bookmark

68 Notes for Daisy:

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Ha! Ha! I thinks that it is working already! My mom was just giving Jazzie some treats!

Jacqueline said...

Oh, beautiful Daisy, you are our heroine!...Mom has a funny look on her face, but she is opening the treat bag as we write this=gotta go, sweet friend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What we enjoyed most of all, Sweet Daisy, was to see how good your eyes look!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

YAHOO!!! Treat JACKPOT!!! Thanks Daisy *taking notes*

Keiko said...

Daisy, you are so good! You should open a hypnosis clinic so all the cat mums & dads will be compelled to give their kitties treats! mawhawhaw!
You are soo beautiful as always!
Much love and purrrrs

Manny and Spunky Doodle said...

Thanks, Daisy! Our mom forgets to give us treats but the dog gets them ALL the time!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Oops. I did it wrong. You hypnotized me so well I think I ate a gallon of ice cream and the cats got nothing. I'll try better next time.

Wait. Where am I?

Anonymous said...

HA! Daisy, do you think you're a good enough hypnotist to make me. . . .

*Momma walks to treat jar*

Must. . . .give. . . . jane. . . . snacks. . . . .

SeaThreePeeO said...

Must.feed.cats.all.treats

*blink* Where am I and why is the cat treat jar empty?

Teddy Westlife said...

I have no treat jar. I am a deprived kitteh!

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, you have made our day. Thanks so much for putting the hex on Mom. We haven't had this many treats ever. You have a wonderful day you wonderful lady.

Anonymous said...

MOL~!!! And, ya know what??? It worked! We got LOTS of treats! Thank you , Daisy! You're our new hero!

Sarge Charlie said...

wow, I am going to buy some treats for the flat cats.

Anonymous said...

I'm opening my treat jar... but I HAVE NO KITTEHS!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, we're getting lots of treats now! Thanks for that!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Thanks, Daisy! I just got some additional treats.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, Auntie Deb here, now darlin'....you know that you can't hypnotize ..............

::sound of treat jar opening and cats crunching::

......me, don't even try it although those eyes are beautiful!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Daisy, your eyes are mesmerizing (Mommy said I had to say that!) and I have some temptations waiting for me! Fank you.

Pip said...

We got treeats too Daisy! Thanks fur doing that.

(We is glad your eyes looks so good too!)

HH and The Boys said...

Thanks... it worked on HH. Now, I'm full of treats. I'm gonna bookmark that post.

Dma said...

i've been hipknowtized.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We've had a look in the treat cupboard and we're running a bit low on treats so we'll have to wait to try this until mum's been shopping!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i tried that with sarge and cake, it didn't work too good, he told me to get it myself if i wanted it. rats.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Lin said...

Must get kitteh treats for kittehs....NOW......

tonklady said...

Daisy, you have a freckle on your eye. That's cute. :-)

Forever Foster said...

Thanks Daisy! *nom nom nom*

Your eyes are so very pretty.

Raymond and Busby said...

Mom is on her way to the treat jar as we speak! Thanks Daisy!

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, our mom is now a zombie! good job!

Unknown said...

Your eyes are hypnotizing Daisy. All your furry friends should be very very proud. Now for some reason I just had a great idea! I'm heading to the cabinet to get Seymour and Coco some treats!! Bye....

Nomi said...

Miewmie is opening the treat jar ! It works !!

Anonymous said...

Nice try! (gorgeous eyes!)

Angel Simba said...

Daisy, you are a Master Hypnotist. is is it Mistress Hypnotist?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think I shall have to get my human to come back here many times today...

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE think it is working! We heard the treat jar lid!

AFSS said...

Oh Daisy, thank you we got lots of treats. Can you do it again.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We are hoping this lasts for days!!!!!

BeadedTail said...

It worked Daisy! We just got the treat jackpot!

i beati said...

wow that scaRED ME AT FIRST

Cat Street Boyz said...

We got chicken pieces........thanks Daisy!!!!!=^Y^=

Maureen said...

Ahahaha! I feel the need to buy more cat treats....

The Florida Furkids said...

Cool - Mom just opened the Grandma Lucy's treats and told us to help ourselves!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Puglette said...

i am so hypnotized!! i gave all the kitties in the neighborhood treats!! then i gave all the doggies treats! then i gave my husband kittie treats!! then he said to snap out of it and get him some cereal.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Two French Bulldogs said...

wow...what just happened? Must have fell asleep
Benny & Lily

brokenteepee said...

You really like your treats, don't you Daisy!
I don't blame you..

jenianddean said...

We'll have to try this when they get home!
--Jasper

Shaggy and Scout said...

Come here Mom.................

Amy & the house of cats said...

You have such cool eyes Daisy! We are going to try this on our mom when she gets home - did it work for you? We hope it did!!

Cindy said...

Oh my!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hahahaha...first we made mom look at it and den we made dad look at it and now our tummies are full and da treat jar is almost empty and mom is walking around saying she hasta go to da store and get more treats cuz we is almost out and she don't know what happened to dem all *gasp* we like dis post, we is gonna come back to dis one again and again and again...

Donna said...

Wow! It's magic! :)

Ann said...

I'm not sure why but Duke is pretending to be a kitty today for some reason :)

Your Daily Cute said...

Must... give... Pimp and Moo... treats...

Hehe. I think it worked.

Anonymous said...

Nuh uh... I'm not falling for that, Darling Daisy. No way. I'm SO on to you kitties.

Oh, OK. Treat Time!

Unknown said...

Good to see that your eyes are alright Daisy!
Hugs,
Anna

Sparkle said...

Daisy, I wish you had done this yesterday, before my human went out of town!

Lorenza said...

Daisy!
Your hypnotizing trick is pawesome!
I am going to try it... now!
Kises and hugs
Lorenza

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great post!! Mom is looking confused and we are enjoying treats! hahahahahaha
Your eyes are beautiful too ;)

Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

SophieKitty said...

You did a great job, Daisy. My belly is very happy.

CCL Wendy said...

Wow! Daisy's eyes are amazing! I actually felt like they were drawing me in and I was being hypnotized. I guess I'm just very suggestible.

The mixture of colours in Daisy's eyes are almost psychedelic!

Joanne Olivieri said...

You have me hypnotized and feeding treats to all the kittehs in the neighborhood.

meowmeowmans said...

Hey, what just happened? And where the heck did all the treats go?

Jemma Chihuahua said...

We hope this works on kitties who do have a treat jar!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It's working to Michico as well.
You are very good indeed!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We fink sumfin went wrong wiv our internet link ~ 'cos mom gazed into yoor eyes, read the werds owt loud, then went to the kitchen and opened the treat jar ~ THEN ATE OUR TREATS HERSELF! :sigh:

Cory said...

Uh oh...I looked too long into your eyes Daisy! Now I want to give Grete my treats!

Purrs, Cory

JD at I Do Things said...

Instead of hypnotizing me, you hypnotized Pru. She went to the cabinet where I keep my tea and proceeded to knock everything off the shelves.

I think something went wrong.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yer eyes are mezmerizing! It's like I can see all the way into yer branes!

i beati said...

What big eyes you have

Related Posts with Thumbnails