Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh, Carp!

I am a mighty FISH! And not just ANY fish, I am a colorful CARP!
Oh NOES! The mighty carp has taken some BAIT! I will FIGHT against being REELED IN!
The fishing line is too TOUGH even for my razor sharp CLAWS to saw through!
Well, you know what they say: CARPE DIEM! That means SEIZE the BAIT!

Share/Bookmark

72 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Hmmm, Harley, when did a carp ever have razor-sharp claws???

Ann said...

I think you are the cutest carp I've ever seen Harley

SeaThreePeeO said...

MOL! Harley are you sure you're not a cat fish?

Theresa111 said...

Harley fish,

You are so funny!

Uncle Bobby

Anonymous said...

Holy carp, dude.

Cat said...

Man Harley!! You are a total lady killer in that hat!! (Not to mention a bait killer!! haha!) I need to get me a hat like that!! You look so cool that I have to keep lookin' at the pictures of you and I am a mancat! Tiny has just come over and she is purring and smiling at your pictures...that is a good sign, she doesn't do that too often. Go get em, and yes, carpe diem!!! Dude!! Purrs, Lautrec

Sandy Kessler said...

wow Harley that hat makes a statement

Anonymous said...

Harley, you are SO funny! We love the hat. And the action shots! Hope you got away in the end.

Marg said...

You sure make a great carp Harley. We love all your colors. Hope everyone has a great week end.

A few Good Cats said...

Looking mighty fierce there, Harley!

Teddy Westlife said...

Harley you are too funny :)

The Island Cats said...

And seize it you did, Harley!! What a cute carp you are!!

Freya's Staff said...

Your Mom is SO FUNNY!!!! :-)

Sweet Purrfections said...

Cute! Hold on to that bait and don't let them reel you in.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You are a very colorful carp!
~ The Bunch

feefifoto said...

I thought Carpe Diem meant Fish of the Day.

Forever Foster said...

You are so cute, Harley. Thankyou for making us laugh today.

Sarge Charlie said...

excellent Harley, you made me smile

JD at I Do Things said...

HAHAHAHA! I always thought "Carpe Diem" meant something else, but your definition actually makes perfect sense.

You are indeed a colorful and fierce CARP!

The Florida Furkids said...

Harley, you're just what we needed today!!!

The Florida Furkids

Dma said...

'seize the bait.' dude you crack me up...

Admiral Hestorb said...

Harley, as I said before..I am a Lady cat and I knows what I sees and I sees a studly Man Cat!!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Harley - you are definitely "The Catch of the Day"
luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Quill and Greyson said...

Holy Carp that's some cuteness Harley!

Oscar the Maltese said...

Wow Harley, carp really brings out the green in your eyes!

Love, Oscar and the gang

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Harley, you are just so funny! What great pictures!



HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Love, uSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S a CatFish that mom would LOVE to catch!!!

Lin said...

Who's got more googly eyes--You or the hat??! ;)

Sarah Coggins said...

Harley, you are too cute! :)

AFSS said...

Harley U are the cutest little carp.

meowmeowmans said...

Harley, you are so cute and funny! MOL

OKcats said...

We like that your carp costume has googly eyes! Carpe Diem!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh Harley, you are a cool carp!
Mom says Miles is a mackeral tabby. I think that is a fishie

bonks

Katnip Lounge said...

::sputters::

Shoot, now Mommy has p-nut butter sandwich on the keyboard!

Harley, you look like you're a hard fish to land...and that last picture is FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

I love that first photo! And that is the silliest hat your Mommeh has ever come up with!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are really carpe diem Harley. Do I have to wear a fish hat?

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Ha ha :) You are very funny, Harley!

brokenteepee said...

You are colorful indeed, Harley!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Can we have Harley-Carp wiv chips on the side and sum mushy peas please? MOL!

Angel Simba said...

Handsomest carp of the diem, Harley.

Donna said...

O hai! :) U are a good fish, Harley. :)

BeadedTail said...

You are a very colorful and cute carp Harley! We enjoyed the action shots!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we thought it meant seize the carp!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

MOL Harley!
--JB

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are a very cute carp Harley!

sometimes when Meowm is emailing people, and she means to type Crap...she spells it Carp! So her friends tease her......Oh carp!!!

Angie, Catladyland said...

Harley!! I just adore you -- you made my afternoon :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor an adorable carp Harley. Yoo are a really good catfish!

Katie said...

Wow what a brave carp, no fisherman was going to reel you in today! I didn't know carps have claws though! :P

CCL Wendy said...

Oh Harley! I couldn't help but laugh! You are absolutely adorable in your carp hat -- and of course the fishing line just adds to the illusion.

At least you look like you some real fun doing this modelling gig.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Harley, you make the coolest carp EVER!!! Guess what...it's not good to take the bait and get reeled in.....but, since it's your Mom, Huggs are your fate=^y^=

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are absolutely cute today Harley!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are one colorful Carp!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like you've been caught hook line and sinker Harley Carp.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Harley,
You iz da catsez pee-jayz!
Seeze dem carpsez!!!
We lovez you!

Unknown said...

very cute harley. being a carp becomes you.

ummm...carpe diem - seize the bait! i'm gonna have to remember that one =D

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Harley, you look adorable in your fishie suit.

flit said...

Watch out for hooks!

Oscar The Cat said...

CUTE!!! You crack me up! It is lovely to meet another kitty online.

Meow,
Oscar The Cat

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Those are truly wonderful pics of you, Harley. I hope you weren't reeled in!

Gigi said...

Dood, that's really a pawsome carp-hat! I need me one a those!

Chrissie said...

Harley, your carp-suit totally rocks! And, you're muy mighty at catching that bait. No bug is safe when you're around!

Lorenza said...

Yes!
Best carp I have ever seen!
Happy weekend to all of you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We thinks that you are cute but we hope that you don't get caught!

Karen Jo said...

You make an excellent carp, Harley. Don't let that bait get away from you.

Mickey's Musings said...

Harley, you make a cool carp ;) heehee
Treasure is very happy you chose his pic as the pic of the day!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Kali said...

She is thinking maybe She should tries me with hats when I is little so maybe I will likes hats when I is big.

He do not think so.

I got a name now!

Tamago said...

OMC, that is a very cute hat! And they are very cute pictures of Harley :-)

Jessica Byerly said...

This is just so darn cute. Makes me love my kitties even more!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

OH! We were scared in the 2nd picture thinking that really had been hooked!!!

But we see it is a mousie onna string.

But that made The Big Thing say "I got a little small fishing rod "purrfect" for that. I'll attach rattley-mousies to it soon."

We cant WAIT...

GLOGIRLY said...

Hiya Harley!

Long time no sea. (That's a little fish humor for you.) Love the carpe outfit. That fishing line of yours looks JUST like my new toy. It's the best toy ever. I love it. I'm just glad I don't have to wear a fish hat to play with mine.
; )

Give Daisy a mew for me.
xoxo,
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

Anonymous said...

Harley this might be your bestest post ever, MOL!!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Holy carp Harley! Looks like you fell hook line and sinker for the bait. MOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails