Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: I Knead You







Share/Bookmark

69 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

You are one contented kneader, Harley!

Angel Simba said...

I love your video, Harley. I also drool a little when I purr!

Unknown said...

my my aren't you handsome! i love your vid!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

It's nice to be kneaded.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Harley, Alice drools when she kneads on Momma. Does that mean you're extra happy?

HH and The Boys said...

You have found a soft spot. I'd like to curl up on that and take a nap.

SeaThreePeeO said...

we could hear your purrs Harvey. That must have been a very comfy blanket.

Lisa Kolosey said...

I love kitties when they are in the zone...
~Lisa Co9T

Parker said...

Happy Harley!

Marg said...

Great kneading Harley. Love the purr going. Have a terrific day.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Harley Wordless Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

The Island Cats said...

You're a great biscuit maker, Harley!! We love the drippy nose!

OneDay said...

What a great shot. Like like at the spa! :-)

Forever Foster said...

Your sheepskin looks very kneadable, Harley. I drool when I knead, too!
-Lishy.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, mom said afta watching that video she wants to smoochie the pants off yoo! Erm ... since yoo're not wearing any, has she already done it? MOL!

Flamincatdesigns said...

You are purry kneady MOL
Very nice healthy purrs going on there. purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Teddy Westlife said...

Nice work Harley :)

Vanillabeanseed said...

i love a kneading kitty :]

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a comfy place to rest! Loved the video. For a moment when I saw Daisy, I thought you were going to stop and pounce!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a good kneader Harley. Eric has always done it but I have only just started doing it. I drool when I have my purrer at full revs.
Flynn

Hannah and Lucy said...

You are gorgeous Harley and we loved your lovely paws making biscuits on your furry blankie and we could hear you purring and purring. We see Daisy was keeping quiet and enjoying her five minutes peace.

Dma said...

theo is our best kneader but thompson is our best drooler. glad to see you can do it all.

Anonymous said...

That was such a relaxing video. You have the cutest purr and now we wanna go nap.

Cara n Crew said...

That's some serious kneadin, Harley! We wondered if you drooled too after watchin your movie...then we noticed the picture...mol! You're cute.

-Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

Anonymous said...

When I adopted my second kitty from the local shelter, I got a car decal that says "I love being kneaded" with a silhouette of a cat. I *love* it and have had it on my car ever since.

GO HARLEY!

Kea said...

You're an excellent biscuit-maker, Harley! In our house it's Nicki who does that, the other two not so much at all.

The Meezers or Billy said...

great kneading Harley! and we love your purrr!

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley, you're leaking!

That looks like such a good spot to knead. As our friend Calvin used to say, "Knead on!"

i beati said...

kneading bread

Janet said...

Those are some big feets for kneading, Harley!

Janet said...

Those are some big feets for kneading, Harley!

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OKcats said...

Haha, Harley! Our Snuggles used to drool a lot when he kneaded - our mom would be covered in slobber sometimes! It was a little gross. He grew out of it at about the age 16 or so, so you have something to look forward to!!

Gloria said...

Really cute photos, love to watch cats knead and Emily drools when she's purring too, sometimes across the laptop!
Smile today. :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We kneed you, too!

catsynth said...

Aww. We liked hearing Harley's purring while kneading. Luna is a kneader, too!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

harley you could make bread!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxxo

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Harley--look at you making biscuits! I love it.

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

That is the cutest thing how they knead you so much!

Donna said...

Awwww, that is so cute, Harley! :)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Great video, Harley! Kennedy likes to knead on her bed, too, and me if she's sitting in my lap :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks like a really comfortable bed, Harley!

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, it takes a Real ManCat to admit to dribbling. Knead on, dude!

brokenteepee said...

You look very happy Harley

Shaggy and Scout said...

A rare quiet moment for Harley!
that looks sooo soft!

Puglette said...

yay! biscuits! i heard your purring, harley.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

harley, you have such beautiful eyes!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Harley...you just take mommy's breff away 'cause you are so cute. Um..I have had a little drool occasionally..special occasionally's.

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

Yay, baking bread again. Happy cat means happy WW! We have pics of the full moon etc. today at the Boomer Muse but the kitty pics of Cat Saturday are only on Saturdays.

Christine and FAZ said...

We knead you to you know.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I love ta knead, too Harley. But I do it weerd. I sit on The Big Thing in bed and knead the bed from there...

Ayla

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Harley, Meowm says you can come knead on her anytime!

Ikaika said...

As Calvin used to say, knead on! And I'm a drooler when I knead, too!

Lin said...

Awww! I can hear your motor running, Harley!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Harley you are a super kneader! And yeah, we get some drool when we knead too.

Angie, Catladyland said...

I kneaded to watch that a couple of times! Harley, my Cosmo also drools when he purrs :)

Faythe said...

Oh Harley! when yuz is done kneding biskits could yuz cum and kned my sore shoulders?? it wooks like yuz been professionally trained!

Ann said...

good job Harley, done like a true professional

M Dawson said...

Harley, what a PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oscar the Maltese said...

Oh my gosh Harley! My kitty sister Iris drools just like you when she kneads in the most inconvenient of places (like our human's lap!).

I'm Oscar the Maltese x from Melbourne, Australia. I have a ginger and white kitty sister called Iris who bosses me around and sometimes takes over my blog. We've been following your blog for a while and we love your funny kitty antics!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and Iris and let you know that I have an award for you at my blog. Hope you like it!

Love, Oscar and the gang

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Harley, you are so sweet. We can hear your purrs!

CCL Wendy said...

How lucky you are to have such a marvelous fur throw that needs you as much as you knead it! It's lovely to be kneaded.

You remind me a lot of Domino with the drool there, Harley! I can hear you purring all the way here, too! You sound like a Harley (motorcycle that is).

BeadedTail said...

Oh Harley, you are such a sweetie! We loved watching you on video!

Chrissie said...

I'm SOOOOO with ya, buddy!

Lorenza said...

Drool!
Happy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

feefifoto said...

Harley, I bet you'd be a good massage therapist, especially if you added the purring as an extra special service.

feefifoto said...

Harley, I bet you'd be a good massage therapist, especially if you added the purring as an extra special service.

Gigi said...

Good job with the kneading, & the purring, but someone needs a tissue :-)

Jemma Chihuahua said...

How cute, Harley! Tofu does the same to most soft things, but much slower. We love how you were staring at Daisy while you were kneading.

Related Posts with Thumbnails