Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Went Outside!

I got to go Outside the other day! I have not been Outside for a long time, so I was very thrilled to slip into my Puppia harness for an outdoor adventure.
Here is a short movie of my Outdoor adventure. Um, there is also some whining to go back out again. Sorry about that part.
I am waiting my next adventure!
If you cannot see the movie, click here to watch on Youtube!

Share/Bookmark

73 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Such a great adventure Daisy! I hope you get to go out again soon!

Anonymous said...

you looked like you were having fun when you were rolling around!

Sparkle said...

That looked like so much fun, Daisy! I think it would be great to go outside, but my human thinks I am - get this! - too neurotic!!! Can you imagine!?!?!

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, I was very interested in listening to your talking. I love outside and you would love living with me, you could go outside any time you want.

Anonymous said...

Wow! A real, live airboat! How fun! We just have airplanes and helicopters once in a while around here. Watch out for those alligators, Daisy!

SeaThreePeeO said...

What a great outside adventure. we can't blame you for wanting to go out again, Daisy.

The Florida Furkids said...

We never go outside - we're jealous! The rolling around part looked like so much fun!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Karen and Gerard said...

That is a very nice harness you have. I don't think I could get either of my cats to wear one--they stay inside.

The Daily Pip said...

You had quite an adventure! My mom says you walk better on a leash than I do!

Your pal, Pip

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you were having such a good time!! We didn't even mind the whining part!

AFSS said...

We can't blame you for wanting to have MORE fun. Hope you get to go on another outside adventure soon.

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, that is so exciting that you got to go outside. We were very scairt when we saw the title to this post but you had your beautiful pink harness on. Was Harley jealous?? Great video of you adventure.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Amazing Daisy, and you got to roll around and explore. I would have been pretty frightened to hear the boat. You must be an old pro at being outside, you seemed pretty comfortable.

Have a fun day with Harley. I know he is bigger than you, but I bet he is fun to watch when he is being crazy.
Miles and I loved the video and we were very happy to hear your meow!
Miles is already 2 pounds heavier than me.
Don't tell anycat, but I am only a 6 and a half pound pip-squeek.
bonkbonkbonks to you!

Lin said...

Oh, outside is VERY exciting, isn't it, Daisy?? It's nice to feel the warm sun on your fur and to roll all around and scratch your back on the ground. I'm glad you got to go outside safely.

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, that was such a PAWsome adventure, Daisy! We can certainly understand why you want to go back out again. :)

Cara n Crew said...

Daisy, you had a fun adventure! We like to roll around too when we're outside.

The airboat sounds like the airplanes we have here - there is a glider airport near our house.

We hope you don't have to wait too long til your next adventure. Nice machine paws...:)

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

Dma said...

you have a lovely yard... has harley ever been outside?

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

What an adorable and sweet girl you are!!

Your Mom took such a nice video of you!

How do you like your harness? I would like to get one for Cody because he doesn't like the leash and I get afraid he will get loose...

I hope you get to have another adventure soon!
Much love!

Kea said...

Daisy, we didn't realize you got to go outside at all. Very cool! We hope you get out again very soon.

BTW, our Annie scratches at the patio door just like that too, so no need to be "sorry" about the "whining." :-)

Cat said...

Great video Daisy! I'm sure you will be outside again soon :-)

Donna said...

O hai! I am glad u got to go outside. Walkies are good exercise, plus u get to see fun stuff like butterflies and skwierls. :)

Anonymous said...

You looked like you had a great time outside~!!!

Clarissa said...

You appeared to be having a nice time in the big outside, Daisy. We aren't allowed outside. Mom tried the harness thing with me (Clarissa) and Sable and we both protested by laying down on the floor and refusing to move. Also, your voice and meows sound so much like our sisfur, Daisy Thistlechaser! how cool is that!

CCL Wendy said...

Wow! This is the first time I've ever seen you outside. Like my kitties, you really like to roll on the bricks (something which I've always struggled to understand).

You look very pretty in your pink harness, by the way.

And, I loved hearing you ask to be let out -- you have such a cute little voice.

Sweet Purrfections said...

You look like you had a great time outside!

Hannah and Lucy said...

You are so cute when you ask to go outside and it looked as though you had a great time rolling in the dirt!! Does Harley get to go outside too?

Admiral Hestorb said...

You are so brave. I was out once and I was scairt! Very scairt.

You look beautiful in your gorgeous pink harness. Where was Harley?

xox

Admiral Hestorb said...

pee ess: your voice is adorable. And me and mommy enjoyed hearing your front paws on the glass.

i beati said...

and what a lovely day it was!!

netta said...

I lick my belly too, when I'm waiting for my next adventure. :)

Sebastian said...

How fun! I get to go out on the deck, but never in the grass. Mom says if I lose some weight, my harness will fit, then I can go into the yard.

Samantha & Mom said...

WOW!!!! That looked like a great adventure Daisy!!!! We are so glad you got to go outside!! We are going to have Mom get us one of those cool harnesses so we can go outside, too!!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

The Meezers or Billy said...

we love your voice Daisy!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

It sure looks like you had loads of fun outside, Daisy. I would be begging to go back out again, too.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You obviously had a great time! And you look so cure in your pink Puppia harness, Daisy!

Purrs,
Bibi-Chan

PS: I am SO envious of your sunshine and dry weather. It's stlll raining here and there's mud everywhere.

Raymond and Busby said...

That looked like a fun outdoor adventure Daisy. Does Harley miss you when you are out and he is in?

Anonymous said...

Just don't try to be going out on your own now!

Janet said...

What a fun trip to the outside, Daisy! Tinsel enjoyed watching you! :)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a fun outdoor adventure! I hope you get to go out again, soon. I love your harness, Daisy!

Chrissie said...

How fun! Did you see any 'gators? Or herons? Your patio bricks must have been very warm.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You had a great adventure! That looked like a lot of fun! You have a very sweet voice!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you will get to go out again soon! It is hard not to want to when you haven't been out for so long.

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

It looked like a really nice day in your neighborhood. My brood of 6 cats whine when it's raining or windy, and the snow is probably on its way--so cabin fever--here we come!

Christmas-etc... said...

Daisy, you are just too cute for words!I love your harness! Where did you get it?? I think Edward might like one too! Looks so comfi!
Thanks for your kind comment about him - he is a great little guy and doing so well! The doc told him so today!
Blessings!
Ann

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, isn't Outside the BEST? I love going Out, and get away from my pesky furblings, especially John who wants to eat me.
We loved hearing your commanding, ROARING requests for Out!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, wowee! what fun to go Outside!

Miezekatze said...

You really should go out more often Daisy. Does harley go on a harness too?

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh! What fun! And we love your pink harness, too! We could just imagine how warm those bricks were and how good it felt to roll around on them! You will have to visit our blog tomorrow and see Abby the Sphynx who reminds us of you, but without furs...

M Dawson said...

How lovely that you can go outside. All of us go outside here in New Zealand and its fun. It's coming up to summer here so we enjoy your pictures of the sunshine.

The harness looks so pretty too!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Outside? And out of your stroller? Cool! We are still working on getting Meowm to purchase a stroller for us!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh, we can't coment on your movie yet, we have to wait for Meowm to come home for us to watch that.

Catsparella said...

You are very brave to go outside, Daisy! There are lots of scairy things out there! I'm glad you had fun, and hope you get to go out again soon!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We love your sweet little squeeky mew!
It looks so good to sit in the sun and roll on the warm bricks!
It's winter here now.

brokenteepee said...

I don't blame you - it's sunny out. Send me some of that sun, would you?

Angel Simba said...

Daisy, you stand up so nice and straight in your harness. Mom will show me how YOu do it.

the trouble with getting a taste of outside is WE WANT MORE! I hope you get another outside adventure in your harness soon.

Ann said...

oh what fun you must have had Daisy and I did hear your mom say that you would go out later. What a nice harness that is you are wearing

BeadedTail said...

Your adventure outside looked like a lot of fun Daisy! We wish we could go outside and roll around too.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We could see how much you were enjoying rolling around outside. You have such a sweet little meow.

Anonymous said...

Daisy...you have such a sweet little voice, we're glad you got to go out, it's been ages.

peppylady (Dora) said...

It sure would be different for you here if you went outside. We had snow this morning.

Coffee is on.

Aswell said...

I likes to roll around just like you!

But not Kalie. She is not so rolly as me.


Aswell.

Keiko said...

Aww the Puppia harness is just so cute on you! We loved your adventure. We can understand why you were doing machine paw to get out again, there is just so much to see and do outside!!!
Purrrrs

Anonymous said...

Cats and harnesses aren't a good idea. It's best for cats to remain indoors.

K

Just Ducky said...

Oh Daisy it was so nice hear you ask to go outside. We haven't been outside in ages and now it is too cold to go outside.

Two French Bulldogs said...

we can't wait for adventure # 2
Benny & Lily

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Love youe little quiet meow. Too sweet. I hope you got to go back outside. The last photo made me a little sad to see you there watching and waiting to get back outside. Remember though that you need only to go out with your mommie and your harness on.

Christine said...

Daisy, you have the cutest voice!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Daisy, we just love how cute your little mew sounds!

Lorenza said...

Sure you had a great time outside!
I can understand you wanted to go out again!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cat said...

Aw....poor Daisy/lucky Daisy....the agony and the ecstasy...being in and wanting out / being out and wanting to stay out!! We feel for you Daisy and we hope your Momma takes you out lots and lots. You look so pretty in pink!!! We like you sweet, delicate voice, too!! Where was Harley during all this outside romping and inside door scratching?? Purrs, Lautrec and Tiny (and Ellwood the dog)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, it was lovely seeing yoo enjoy being owtside ~ but we are glad to see yoo wear a harness like we do, so yoo can stay safe. Although the BIG werld is exciting, it can also be danjerus! Stay safe.

Wyatt's Corner said...

Yea!!!! Daisy, I love going outside too and hardly ever get to go. Good to see you enjoying yourself.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We loved yer outside adventure, Daisy! It was nice ta hear yer voice too...

Related Posts with Thumbnails