Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Our Leathers: Noses and Toeses

This is Harley's paw. It looks like a cow! Since he is black and white, his paw leather is pink and black.
Here is Harley's nose. He has a pink triangle nose!
This is my back paw. Since I am a dilute calico cat, I have calico toes! My other back paw has a secret image of Hello Kitty.
My front paws have lots of fancy designs on them, just like my furs have. Do you see my candy corn pad?
My nose leather is heart-shaped!
Okay, no more pictures of my nose please!

Share/Bookmark

50 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

OMC, Daisy, I had NO idea you had a Hello Kitty birthmark on your paw! All kitties are miracles, but this means you are an especially special miracle!

Teddy Westlife said...

Nice closeup of your nose!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Daisy, how cool is that? You have Hello Kitty on your paw! We didn't know.

Anonymous said...

My feets gots nothing... and my nose looks human. Wish I had interesting feets. Does toenail polish count as interesting?

Lisa Kolosey said...

What a treat to see your toesies and nosies! I hope no one saw me kissing the computer screen...
~Lisa Co9T

Forever Foster said...

We do love that lovely loveheart nose of yours, Daisy :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Lovely close-ups! You both have gorgeous "leathers"!

Marg said...

Love all those closeups of your terrific noses and those colorful paws. Great pictures and glad to know that you have a Hello Kitty birthmark. How special is that??
Take care and have a terrific Tuesday.

Sweet Purrfections said...

What cute leathers both of you have!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you both are so cute!!!

Harley - is it manly for me to wear a party dress on mine purrfday, or are my brofurs just trying to 'barass me? - Nicky

The Florida Furkids said...

We never knew about your secret Hello Kitty paw! We love all of your paws and your sweet noses! Mom wants to smooch them.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Cara n Crew said...

Cute noses and toeses! We love your and Harley's fancy paw pads; and your heart shaped nose is purrfect, Daisy!

-Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

thank you for the info! I feel like such a jerk, I never knew that the pads on a kitties feet were called "leathers" thanks for the info!
Adorable pink kitty nose!

Dma said...

nobody nose the trouble i've seen...

i beati said...

You are one cool cat

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Daisy and Harley...what bewteeyus toesies and nosies!!! My mommy is just so wishing she could kiss both nosies and all of your combined toesies!!!

The Daily Pip said...

Wow, that secret hello kitty message is mighty mysterious!

Your pal, Pip

Cat said...

Wow Daisy, your toe DOES look like Hello Kitty!!! My Archie has a very subtle heart shaped nose too, I think it is adorable :-)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Yoo are BOTH purrfect!

BTW we answered yoor questions today!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We always knew you were special Daisy but he didn't know you have a
Hello Kitty toe. You both have lovely pawses and pretty noses (maybe we should have said you have a pretty nose and Harley has manly one!!).

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Youza both got da individucatual Noses & Toeses. Itza meowavlous!

The Oceanside Animals said...

"Heart-Shaped Nose" ... isn't that an old Chris Isaak album?

Anonymous said...

Interesting tour of noseies and toesies

Shaggy and Scout said...

Every bit of each of you is Fabulous!

Donna said...

Awww, u and Harlee look so kewt! :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You and Harley have such sweet toesies and nosies!!!

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy that was fascinating! Our toes are sort of boring but our sister Toot who was a tabby had really interesting pink and black toes.

OKcats said...

You kitties both have really neat toes - multicolored toes! We just have plain ol' one colored toes. Fuzzy didn't want to show her leather, but I will show off anything anytime!

Your friend, Zoe

Joanne Olivieri said...

You two have the cutest noses and toeses I've seen :)

Sebastian said...

I love the closeups! I need to get Mom to take a few closeups of my toes and nose!

The Furry Kids said...

Those are cute noses and toeses. Mom wants to smooch on them. Look out!

Your pal,
Titus

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Now those are very cute noses and toes! We love toesie pictures.

purrs and hugs
xoxoxo
Abby

Ann said...

I think both of you have the cutest noses and toeses around

Catsparella said...

I want to squeeze all the toesies in this post! Also, I am very impressed by Daisy's secret Hello Kitty.

meowmeowmans said...

Daisy and Harley, we love your toesies and nosies! And Daisy, you have a Hello Kitty birthmark? You are even cooler than we thought!!!

Lin said...

Those are very dottie toes you two have! I love kittens' toes because they are so soft and pink. I wish they would stay so soft like that.

catladydiary said...

just beautiful kids!

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy - I LOVED your post today! My human especially loves kitties with those pink & black paw pads...Lemon had those too! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Those are cute pictures. We both just has boring old black pawpads and nosies...

Mickey's Musings said...

Now that's the kind of leather we like :)

Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hi kitties.
Your paws and noses are very nice and clean too. bonkbonkbonk

GLOGIRLY said...

Glogirly says your mommeh really knows how to use her close-up lens...I say she better stay away from me with hers!

xxoo,
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

A cow pad! Harley, that is so cool! Daisy, we don't blame you wanting Mom to stop taking pictures of your nose. It is a very cute heart nose, though!

Lorenza said...

You two have pawesome Noses and Toeses!
Soooo clean and nice!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Boris Kitty said...

Harley's noses & toeses looks like mine!

Kate said...

So cute! I'm heading over to check out my cats paws. I'm scared their not as cute as yours!

Faythe said...

are your toeses ticklish like mine? I tickle just someone looking at 'em! Daisy you haf a lovely heart noses, and I luf Harleys manly cow toes!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Ok, now I really want to get a new camera!! I so love the toeses!!

Keiko said...

You are both so gorgeous!!! We love close ups of toesies and nosies. The close up of Harley's nose looks so much like Kenji! mawhawhaw!
We love your secret picture of Kitty too
Purrrrs

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We are askin our Teri to see if we have any secrets piktures on our pawpads, too. We kinda think not...which makes yours extra special!

Related Posts with Thumbnails