Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Toysday Fun!

I do not play with toys as much as I used to now that I am almost seven. Years. This makes my Mommeh a little bit sad, so I decided to have some fun with a toy.
This toy could be a magic wand. Just in case, I will wave it around and make a wish.
I am very extra good at using my paws to put stuff into my mouth.
Here I am closing my eye so I do not get poked with the wand. Safety first.
I think my job today is done.

Share/Bookmark

50 Notes for Daisy:

i beati said...

still a kitten at heart Mommeh I'm the same way as the years roll by and life sets in..Evie going to Heaven and Tandy hurt real bad..accident Monday

Sparkle said...

Daisy, that is so funny - I also close one eye when I am gnawing on wand-like thingys!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Good grief, Daisy! I didn't realize yoo were so much older than me. Duz that make yoo a cooger?

Forever Foster said...

Maybe Harley has some safety goggles in amongst all his spy gear. Are you really nearly 7? Wow!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we never realized how grown up you are. You look so young! Love the photos.....what did you wish for?

SeaThreePeeO said...

Did your wish come true?

Vanillabeanseed said...

What did you wish for Daisy?!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

What are you talking about, you will always be a kitten at heart, Daisy! You are so smart to close your eye to protect it from the wand.

Lisa Kolosey said...

Oh Daisy! You are a playful girl and then you nap!
~Lisa Co9T

Marg said...

WE love our wands a lot and that looks like a special one since it has such a good color. You did a super job Daisy playing. You still have some play left in you. Take care.

HH and The Boys said...

Great demo on playing with a magic wand. I like the one eye closed action.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

The Island Cats said...

You gave that wand a workout, Daisy! That hadta make your mommeh really happy!!

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a fun toy!! We're a LOT older than seven and we still play with toys!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Anonymous said...

Daisy, even us big girls play. So, keep on playing!

Lin said...

Oh, Daisy, you are never too old for toys! My Grace is 13 and still jumps like a kitten for that feather-thingy-on-a-stick. If I take it out for Hobbes, she comes running from wherever she is!

one of Fae's humans said...

it's nice to have some fun now and then, eh? i hope you enjoyed it as much as i'm sure your mom did. :)

btw, a HUGE thanks to you and your mom for your comments on my blog. they are very very much appreciated. :)

Hannah and Lucy said...

You've got lots of play left in you yet Daisy - you are still in your prime - and we're sure you have lots of "put downs" for Harley too!!

Dma said...

i still play with toys and i'm much much older than you.

Karen said...

I loves you Daisy. My kitty's don't want to play so much anymore either, except for Nookie, who is the baby in the family. I makes me a little sad too. I loves them so much.

The Whiskeratti said...

Excellent werk, Miss Daisy. You made your Mom very happy today, we're sure.

Admiral Hestorb said...

I don't play with my toys much either Daisy, because I am 12 years old now and I just occasionally bat at some of my wand toys and rub on my catnip ones.

Mommy just about kisses the fur off of me though. I guess that makes me HER toy.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that was hard work honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

Chrissie said...

Your clawrs are wayway OUT, Miss Daisy! That makes them LETHAL WEAPONS!

I think you will be hearing from the FBI soon.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I hope whatever you wished for comes true in bundles and bundles!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

How can you be too old for fun? Actually my kitties have never been much for toys - they love the crunkled up paper tho!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you did a good job with that wand. Did you make a good wish?

jenianddean said...

I think as we get older we still play with our toys, it's just that we play with them differently. Instead of chasing them, we chew them.
--Jasper

Shaggy and Scout said...

HAHA! Skeezix's comment!

Anyway, playing is fun now & then (Scooby & I are 10. Years.) And you're right...it does the peoples hearts good to see us act kittenish now & then. -Shaggy

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy, isn't it funny how sometimes the stick end of wand toys is more fun than the feather end?

Cat said...

You are a good girl Daisy to make you mum happy :-)

brokenteepee said...

It's nice of you to make your mommeh smile. Stinky the Farm cat doesn't play much either. She is 10

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

That must have warmed yoor mommy's heart. It warmed ours.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wonderful play photos, Daisy! You are still YOUNG!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, I think you still have some gas(oline) left! I'm 14 and I still enjoy playing. Maybe not the crazypants stunts I did when I was younger, but still. My all time favorite game is "feather stick under the placemat". That one gets me going every time!
It was good to see you show that wand who was boss!

XX KonaKitty

Anonymous said...

so good of you to play just to make your mama happy and let her share pics with us too

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I don't play as much either. But Orion still plays alot!

We are MOL at Skeezix comment.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
I don't play with toys much.
The only one I might show interest in are the ones with catnip.

purrin
xoxox

Liss said...

Oh Daisy, as my niece says: "You are so adorable."

Your Daily Cute said...

Hehe. I like how Skeezix called you a cougar.

Even the older ladies like to have some fun sometimes.

CCL Wendy said...

It's so kind of you to play with that toy just to make your mommy happy, Daisy! I'm sure Santa will take that into consideration.

Ann said...

You're never too old to play with toys Daisy. It was nice of you to humor your mom by playing with that one

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I still like to play a lot Daisy and I like to run around the house like a crazy cat with pants on fire. Eric doesn't play so much now, but he does play more since he lost some weight. We are 10 1/2.
Flynn

Anonymous said...

Edgar has never been much of a toy player, but once in a while he gets in a toy mood. And at his age, he still chases his tail like a kitten!

Anonymous said...

Toys can still be fun when you grow up, Daisy!
-Josie and Rita (cats)

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, you are still a young girl yet ;) You still have your play skills, heehee It's fun to play sometimes!!
That's what keeps you young ;)
Oh...we liked your 12 days of Christmas song too!!
Purrs Mickey

Two French Bulldogs said...

Did it work did it work?
Benny & Lily

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

A good toy can be great! Fevvers are always good...

Mr. R.W. Emerson said...

Daisy, I had the same toy, but I demolished it. Playing is fun, but putting the bitey on mommies is even better!

~Emerson

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Did you get your wish!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay hang on to that wand yoo wil need it wen voldemouse shows up!!! ha ha ok bye

Related Posts with Thumbnails