Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Perspective

A smile is just a frown...
turned upside-down!

ps: Today is the last day to cast your vote for Catster's World's Coolest Cat contest! You can vote with your Facebook or Catster account, but you can only vote once. Good luck, Officer Harley!



Share/Bookmark

40 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Paws crossed that Officer Harley wins!

SeaThreePeeO said...

How very true Daisy.

We have everything corssed that Harley wins.

Vanillabeanseed said...

I voted for harley! good luck!

The Island Cats said...

Words to live by, Daisy!! Good luck to Harley!!

The Daily Pip said...

So true, Daisy! I voted for Harley.

Your pal, PIp

Lin said...

Awwww. Such a silly kitty, Daisy.

Marg said...

Looking good Daisy. We voted for Harley and sure hope he wins. Paws crossed for ya Harley. Take care.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Love how you think!!

I voted for Harley too!!
Hope he wins!
xoxo

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope that handsome Harley is the winner.

i beati said...

We are smiling and frowning here. How did you like my therapy Alpaca??

Dma said...

did you know it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile. i think i read that on the internet somewhere.

Karen said...

Officer Harley is a babe! I wouldn't mind getting pulled over by HIM!

Your smile is lovely, but so is your frown. I think I likes 'em both!

Rose Clearfield said...

I already voted for you, Harley! Good luck!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We sure do hope Harley wins!
~ Malachi

Anonymous said...

I voted for Harley early on...Fingers crossed - How can he lose?

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy you look cute whether you are right side up or upside down. xoxo

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Daisy--you are so wise!

Your Daily Cute said...

I voted for Harley! If he wins, we'll all by smiling!

catsynth said...

A good perspective to keep in mind.
And good luck to Harley!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We voted for Harley.
A smile suits you much better than a frown.

Clooney said...

Very true Daisy! And we hopes Harley wins...he should, he's very convincing as an "Officer".

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh Daisy you are so wise!

We hope Harley wins the contest!! We voted for him!

jenianddean said...

Daisy I love your upside down frown!
--Jasper

Ramblingon said...

I love that upside down sweet face!

Officer Harley, I am a prisoner of your handsomeness!

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you are not only cute but very wise!

We hope Harley wins!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Da saying is 'we'd walk a mile fur one of yoor smiles' but we is cats so we walked all da way across da house! We voted fur Harley awhile ago and den we gots our fambly to vote too.

one of Fae's humans said...

goodluck, Harley. make sure your smile doesn't turn upside down no matter what. :)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I have my paws crossed for a win.. Hugs GJ x

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's funny, Daisy!

Ann said...

Very cute Daisy, you look good from any perspective.
Best of luck to Harley

Rosemary B❤️ said...

And... bonkie a frown is just a smile up side down - so when I see a kitty frown, I bet that kitty is really bonk smiling too

haha

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You turned your frown upside down! Good luck Harley

brokenteepee said...

Good luck to Harley!

Aswell said...

I tells She's kid to go vote for Harley.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's wonderful!!

Donna said...

O hai! :) I hope Officer Harley doesn't arrest me. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha that cop cat is classic!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

GO Harley!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Best of luck, Harley!

Rose L said...

Love the unside down attitude!

Related Posts with Thumbnails