Friday, January 28, 2011

Gone Fishin'

This is my fishing suit! It was supposed to be for Harley, but he can't wear it on account of he is too big. Anyway, it matches my eyes better!
Look, I have already caught something on my fishing pole!
It is some delicious freeze-dried chicken. This must be chicken-of-the-sea!
You can make even a fishing hat look stylish if you wear it properly. I unzipped my vest for a more casual look, too!
Here you can see that I am not the #2 Fisherman, I am the #1 Fisherman! My vest proves it.

Share/Bookmark

59 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Daisy, that fishing suit was obviously made for you! It even matches your eyes. Not to mention the fact that within moments of putting it on, you caught something!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Daisy, you are an expert fisherman! Er, chickenman. Maybe that special pole only catches treats!

Maybe Harley can fish with you anyway, even though he can't wear a suit. He can help you reel in the big ones!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear, you've got me hooked!!

Teddy Westlife said...

Wow, that colour really does suit your eyes Daisy! You are always #1 to me.

Pandafur said...

Can I get a vest like dat an go fishin too?

Keiko said...

You are sooo cute. All you need is a lifevest if you're going on to a boat Daisy!!!
You model so well because you're small!!! We are usually too big for clothings. Especially Yuji, he's a rolly-polly.
Purrrs, Keiko, Kenji, Pricilla & Yuji

Lisa + current cat said...

Daisy, we love you. You lift our spirits everyday! What a sweetheart you are.

Mr Puddy said...

hee..hee..hee..Daisy, I don't mind if you wanna share some fish with me : )

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, that is one of your better costumes. We love that hat and the different ways to wear it. And the paw bump in the last one is really good. Hope all of you have a great week end.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

You look very sportsmanlike in your fishing outfit and it does match your eyes. You look like a fisherman all right! I bet Harley is a bit jealous! Happy fishing!

The Island Cats said...

You look good in your fishing outfit, Daisy! We're glad you caught some chicken of the sea!

Link the Cat said...

Daisy you look so nice in your fisherwoman costume. I just don't get it though. How can you stand the clothes? I squirm and get all pitiful when Marmie dresses me up.

jenianddean said...

I really like that outfit, and you wear it well. And it got you some chicken of the sea, too! Nice job.
--Jasper

SeaThreePeeO said...

What a fantastic outfit Daisy. Harley is really missing out.

i beati said...

I love your sweet sweet face- perfect day for fishing in Fl

Dma said...

i hate to be a party pooper but perhaps that chicken was supposed to be used as bait?

Forever Foster said...

That's a very swish fishing suit, Daisy. It's nice of your vest to say nice things about you.

Anonymous said...

DaisyCakes, you looks stunning even in fishie gear! how does you does it?

Miezekatze said...

I hope u catch many many fishies Daisy, you look sooooo cute

Karen said...

Fabulous as always. Is there anything you can't do? I don't think so!

abeachcottage said...

So cute! Nice costumes!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I bet you will get a lot of money catching fishy things!

Anonymous said...

Great photo shoot!I particularly like the second photo.

BumbleVee said...

It's the perfect colour for your eyes, Daisy

Now.... just be careful around that water... keep one of those lovely eyes wide open for alligators!

OKcats said...

Cool beans, Miss Daisy! We didn't know you could catch freeze dried chicken while fishing! Must be from that pond in your back yard - our mom says our lakes here are not stocked with that stuff. Rats.

Shaggy and Scout said...

That is a wonderful casual look for you Daisy! And you can wear it multiple ways: zipped or unzipped and the hat and be placed at many different angles from serious fishercat to rakish and fun loving!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That outfit really highlights your beautiful eye colour, Daisy!

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, you look so fetching in your cap and jacket. I hope you enjoyed your delicious chicken-of-the-sea!

Forty Paws said...

That's a wonderful fishing outfit! And catching something and eating it is the best treat ever!

Luf, Us

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love your casual & stylish pose, Daisy! That outfit is perfect for you and matches your eyes nicely :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You make a very good fishercat Daisy. The colour suits you very well.

Liss said...

Daisy you are so cute when you go fishing you're going to catch all the fish cause they're going to flock to you so they can see how cute you are!

Pip said...

Daisy, you are still our dainty fashionesta, even with an outdoorsy outfit! You are just darling in your fishing outfit. Hope you caught lots of chicken-of-the-sea treats!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy, there is nothing that doesn't look adorable on you. Nothing.

Catsparella said...

It really does match your eyes purrfectly!! I love it! Have a fun fishing weekend, Daisy!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness Daisy that outfit...BOL
Benny & Lily

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

That outfit looks great on you! It definitely does match your beautiful eyes PERFECTLY! ANd good job at catching a piece of chicken on your fishing pole. What luck!

Aswell said...

Oh you are so lucky!! I would liked to go fishing and catch chicken treats. I loves to eat chicken treats!

Anonymous said...

You look great in that outfit Daisy, ready for a day at the lake!

LP said...

Daisy, you look very outdoorsy in your fishing outfit.And you are obviously talented.You caught some fish!Esme and Lewis love to fish too.Maybe next time you go fishing, you can give them a call.
the critters in The Cottage

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy - long time no woof! I've been really busy what with leaving the floods in Queensland and moving interstate and being stuck in a B&B looking for a new home to rent that would accept me, a Great Dane! :-) But we're finally settled in a new home now and I'm slowly catching up with my blog friends.

That is a really cool outfit!! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Angie, Catladyland said...

You look quite fetching in that outfit! I think you will get the BIG ONE this time!!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Noooooooooooo!!! I can't stand it! I am nearly dying laughing!!! OMC!!!!! Too funny!!!

Yes the green DOES match your eyes better dear one! xoxo

meemsnyc said...

Awww, Daisy, that is such a cute fishing outfit! Hope you catch a lot of fishes!

Ann said...

Daisy you look great in your fishing outfit. I bet Harley wouldn't be able to sit still long enough to be a fisherman anyway :)

one of Fae's humans said...

the green really does match your eyes very well, Daisy. you can make anything look good. :)

Donna said...

Daisy, u are so kewt! I want to go fishin, too. :)

Bella and Ollie said...

You look lovely in your fishing outfit, good luck with catching some fish, but hang on to your rod if a tuna or a shark gets hooked !

Lorenza said...

Wow!
Sure you are the #1 Fisher...girl!
Happy Saturday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Creek Cats said...

You are definitely #1 Daisy!!

Your Daily Cute said...

Harley sure missed out on a good fishing trip. I hope he got some of that chicken you caught too.

P.S. I went and visited the kitties at Cats Exclusive today! I love that place. Brought them some mini scratchers for the kitty cages.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, you are correct - the fishing hat matches your eye color purrfectly!!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Sunny and Sky)

meowmeowmans said...

Daisy, we always knew you were stylish, but you are absolutely ROCKING that fishing outfit! :)

We hope you catch some big fish!

P.S. - Please tell Harley and your mom we said hello. We hope you all are having a fun weekend!

Tamago said...

Oh Daisy, that fishing suit does match the color of your eyes!! It is totally for you. I hope you will catch a lot of delicious treats!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Daisy, that outfit matches yer eyes purrfectly! And anny fishing pole that catches bits of chicken HAS to be a great one...

Barbara said...

Oh Daisy, I swear you could wear a bin bag and make it look good. Great outfit!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, yoo look awesome in that fising suit. It's so sporty!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Daisy, Are you 'Fishing' for compliments? Well, you are the prettiest fisherwomancat we have ever seen! Long as you don't ask Teri to clean any fish you catch, hahameow!

one of Fae's humans said...

hi Daisy,

i'm sure that you've already received this award (i mean, how could you have not???), but i'm passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you. :) if you want to, you can pick it up at my blog.

have a nice day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails