Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm a Beautiful Faerie!

I think this is my most wonderful and fabulous outfit of all time! Do you see the beautiful ribbons, and all the colors of the rainbow? And since I have colorful wings, I must be a magical Faerie. This means I can grant wishes!
If you believe, it will be true!
Take my paw, and reach for your dreams! I hope it works!
I also want to take a moment to thank you all for your birthday wishes for me. You made my birthday the very happiest day, ever. I am a lucky cat to have such kind friends.

Share/Bookmark

83 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

I'm wishing you could float over here for some cuddles...

Pandafur said...

ooooo you iz bewtiful, I can see why that iz your favritist owtfit cuz its magikal. I baleeve!

=^..^= said...

We wish to become magical faeries just like you!

~Slash & Bronzy

Sparkle said...

Daisy, can I make a wish that my human stops waking me up just to kiss me?

Teddy Westlife said...

I think that is your best outfit ever, Daisy! I missed your big day but I can see you had a wonderful birthday.

Freya's Staff said...

I wonder if you can make pesky little brofurs dissapear??

Forever Foster said...

Oh my goodness gracious. Daisy, you are the most beautiful magical faerie we have ever seen! And we look for them a lot in our garden.

i beati said...

Very special flowers and all !!Have a fun weekend Sandy and co

AFSocksScylla said...

You look gorgeous Daisy and we just now that if we takes your paw our fondest dreams will come true.

Glad you had a good birthday and got some outside time.

Angel Simba said...

Daisy, I want to wish you a happy birthday belatedly. I am glad you enjoy your funhouse. Mine is like that, but I have mixed emotions about it.

You are a lovely fairy!

Luzinha said...

beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaautiful!

kisses for you all! have a greaaaaaaaaaaaaat weekend!

HH and The Boys said...

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy. That is a wonderful outfit. I love it... so colorful. Now, can you fly with those wings?

pawhugs, Max

Marg said...

Daisy, that by far is one of your best dresses. We love that we can take your paw and make a wish. We agree that if you believe, it will come true. Hope all of you including Harley have a marvelous week end.

Anonymous said...

This has to be your prettiest outfit yet! I love all the colors!

My wish is that you all have a wonderful weekend!

Kali said...

I am not so sure I have ever seed a faerie!! But you sure is pretty when you is being one!!

Devon said...

Daisy! You look fairylicious! Chaos wishes you would fly over here to meet him.

The Florida Furkids said...

That's an amazing outfit! You are a very beautiful faerie!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Dma said...

i agree that's a great outfit. maybe you can find harley a matching set.

Flamincatdesigns said...

Oh you are a vision of catlovliness! I wish for all us kittehs to have a purrfect day.

Thanks oh magical and bootifull Daisy.

Quill and Greyson said...

Magical! My wish has been placed!

Josie said...

What a splendid outfit! My kitties will be so jealous! :3

Random Felines said...

You are very beautiful. I think Mo might faint from the sight - it might be love. :)

If you are granting wishes, could you make it just a LITTLE warmer here please?

Kathy said...

"Take my paw, and reach for your dreams!"

Daisy,what a beautiful statement. I felt so zen when I read that.

I will! I will take your paw! I'm a believer!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy -

Sorry I missed your birthday but happy belated birthday, anyway.

That outfit is the awesome.

Donna said...

U has a pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

I would wear that outfit!

LP said...

Daisy,you make me grin (kinda foolishly).You are such a lovely mademoiselle in your outfits.I like your quirkiness too.
Your secret admirer
Lewis
the critters in The Cottage

OKcats said...

You are a very pretty magical faerie, Miss Daisy! Being Seven (Years) really agrees with you!

Clooney said...

Oh Daisy, you are the most magical and cutest faerie ever! Thanks for letting me make a wish!

Forty Paws said...

That's a beeyoutiful outfit Daisy! We held your paw and made a most wonderful wish!

Luf, Us

Karen said...

I made my wish! You are soooooo beautiful, how could it not come true? I'm glad your birthday was so wonderful, and your flowers from Your Mancat were Just Gorgeous!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am holding your paw wishing that Ichiro did not exist. I KNOW this will work... yes I KNOW...

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

that is a beautiful outfit!! We believe over here too.

BumbleVee said...

and such a wonderful little colourful fairie too..

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, we are gonna wish that all animals find a home...

Mommy says the bodice on your dress is very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday, Daisy. I'm glad it was your best yet. You look so lovely in your faerie costume. My boyz, Max and Murphy, think you're beautiful!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you are very beautiful indeed

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sweetheart that is a truly magical outfit! You're so pretty in it!
And those flowers you got too! WOW!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely outfit with all those colours in it. You make a beautiful faerie.

Pip said...

We BELIEVE, Miss Daisy. With all our hearts! We also believes you is the purrtiest faerie we ever did see!

Tammy said...

You are the most beautiful faerie!! I think that picture should go in your next calendar. Just a thought. :)

Quasi said...

OMCC (O Mi Ceiling Cat), Miss D, that is stunning and you are absolutely gorgeous!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Simply stunning
Benny & Lily

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think you're right, Daisy! Out of all the absolutely lovely outfits you have modelled on the blog over the years, this is the loveliest!

trinlayk said...

this is Megumi_n_Seimei using Meowmy's google.

Nice outfit! you always look so nice!

friends were thinking this might ALSO be you:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2011/02/10/funny-pictures-cant-sit-on-top-of-the-tv/

The Crew said...

We believe in you, Daisy. We're all reaching out to hold your paw so you'll grant our wish to make the snow go away and make Spring come.

M Dawson said...

I love the outfit, what stunning colours. You are a magical little girl!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is a most beautiful outfit!
~ The Bunch

Shadow Rider said...

Daisy you are a most beautiful Faerie! Finn sends you late birthday wishes too!

Anonymous said...

that is your best outfit ever!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You are a pawsome faerie Daisy! What a spetacular outfit...

TRIPPER said...

OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC

THAT IS THE MOST BYOOTIFUL DRESS I EVER SAW IT HAS SO MANY PRETTY COLORS AND ITS ALL FLUTTERY I THINK I'M GITTING GOOGLEY EYES TO YOO WUNT TO JOIN MY HARUM?????

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Wow, how can I ever top the comment before mine? lol

Daisy you look so magical and whimsical in your little outfit!!!

You look so dainty and pretty! My wish is that you will live a loooooong and happy life so that you will continue to make all of us smile! xoxoxo

Ann said...

Oh Daisy you are the most beautiful faerie I have ever seen.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you are the most beautiful fairy!!

Sebastian said...

I do believe, Daisy, I do!

Theresa Joe & Bobby said...

Daisy,

You are a dream come true!

Love,

Theresa, Joe and Bobby

Your Daily Cute said...

Daisy, your outfit reminds me of something I might have worn for my ballet recitals when I was a little girl!

Only I'm sure you look cuter in it than I ever did.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a cute outfit.

Lorenza said...

Beautiful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Miss Daisy you look beautiful in your Magical Faerie dress!! And we will gladly take your paw and reach for our dreams!!
(((((HUGSSSSS)))))) from your TX furiends,

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You are a beautiful faerie, Daisy! Wonderful outfit :)

Chesney Cats said...

The most beautiful faerie ever!!!

Chrissie said...

Daisy-face, you ARE beautiful in your Faerie outfit. I especially like that last photograph. Do you suppose you can shrink into a gleam of light and flit over here?

::clapping madly::

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, yoo make an absolutely beautiful faerie!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

i saw this over at ichc, and it looks a bit like Daisy. Thought I'd mention it since the photo source is unknown

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2011/02/10/funny-pictures-cant-sit-on-top-of-the-tv/

Link Bartholomew said...

No wonder you get so many deets! You are such a good model. No way I'd stand still like that for a photoshoot. My make a pretty rainbow fairy.

Julia Williams said...

Happy Belated Birthday Daisy! You look wonderfully magical in that outfit. If I tried that with my girl kitty, I'm afraid there would be a lot less skin on my body. ^..^

Admiral Hestorb said...

You know Daisy, I will bet there are lots of human mommies and daddies that would love to snuggle wif you. ♥♥♥

Louisette said...

Very lovely, greeeting from Belgium, Louisette with two golden retriever, and one blue cat

Louisette said...

Best regard from belgium

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, you make my wishes come true just by making me smile each day. I LOVE your new outfit. Wish I had one like that :)

meowmeowmans said...

We believe, Daisy! And our wish is that we could come over there to give you some smoochies! :)

Cindy said...

What beautiful colors on you! Since you are giving out wishes, can you make my mommy loose some weight??

Christine and FAZ said...

I agree Daisy that is a truly fabulous outfit and my birthday wish is to wish for the best year ever for all our blogging cat pals. FAZ

Asta said...

My Sweet bootiful Fwiend Daisy
You twooly awe the most lovely faiwy and I do believe..I am weaching fow youw paw,and wishing all fuwwkids a safe wawm happy life
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Whiskeratti said...

You are the most beautiful fairy kitteh princess ever! We know one mancat who sure thinks so. :)

Ariel said...

Hi Daisy,

Your a beautiful faerie I hope my wish comes true :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh my gosh. That is one magical outfit! You look stunning Daisy and I think I agree. That is the best ever.

hmmmmmm what would I wish for? I wish all the kitties, woofies and buns etc will have loving forever homes

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

That's a very colourful, pretty dress.

Let's touch and wish that all kitties would get a loving home!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, you are a very professional model. We have attempted to model (mostly for holiday cards) and we were definitely not as professional as you!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Sunny and Sky)

one of Fae's humans said...

very cute and springy. you look more fae-like than Fae! :D

Maureen said...

You are so beautiful Daisy! A faerie indeed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails