Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Birthday Got Even Better!

Just when I thought my birthday could not possibly get any better, look what I got! The most beautiful bouquet in the world from the most fabulous Mancat in the world - Skeezix!
I can hardly believe my eyes. There are roses and daisies and PINK flowers! I am the very luckiest curly cat in the entire universe.
Thank you ever so much, Skeezix. You made my day extra-special. XOXOXOXOXOXOX!

Share/Bookmark

34 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! You are one lucky Lady Cat, Daisy:)

Joanne Olivieri said...

Aw, how sweet, they are gorgeous, just like you, Daisy :)

The Florida Furkids said...

Skeezix is a keeper!!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Tammy said...

wowee!! How lucky are you??!! It sure looks like you had a great Birthday! The flowers are very beautiful almost as pretty as you. I am sure getting them made you smile extra big.

Just curious since you didn't mention anything.. it is so hard for me to believe that your brother Harley didn't get you anything. I am sure he gave you lots of brotherly hugs and kisses, but I was just wondering.

Happy Birthday cutie pie!

Link Bartholomew said...

Daisy, you are mistaken. The most fabulous mancat in the world is me. He must be a nice guy though to get you those flowers.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Daisy--that is the bestest gift ever! What a thoughtful cat!

The Island Cats said...

Skeezix is quite a guy!! Those flowers are almost as pretty as you are!!

Chrissie said...

Wow, Miss Daisy. Skeezix is a pretty romantic fella. You oughta keep him for a while, yet!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful flowers - Lucky Girl...

Sebastian said...

You've got quite the sweet mancat, Daisy!

Willow said...

Those are the most wonderful birthday flowers ever, Daisy! China Cat and I wanted to wish you the most wonderful birthday ever and we think that is what you are having!

You are only 3 days older than me and I am looking forward to my 7-year old birthday on Sunday!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, Willow

The Daily Pip said...

Happy Birthday, Daisy!

Your pal, Pip

Ivan from WMD said...

I didn't think it was possible to have an even better birthday, but boy are those flowers pretty! I bet they're tasty, too!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We all know that Skeezix is very sweet on you!

Keiko said...

Skeezix has such beautiful taste, Daisy! Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous!
You are a lucky lucky lady cat!!!
Purrrrrs, Keiko, Kenji, Pricilla & Yuji

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, those flowers are so fitting for you. They are beautiful. We hope you had a fabulous birthday.

Cody and Gracie

OKcats said...

Flowers! Flowers! You gotted flowers! Miss Daisy, we cannot think of a girlcat who deserves them more than you. Mr. Skeezix is very smart.

Sarge Charlie said...

skeez knows how to woo a lady

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

*taking notes from Skeezix* A very clever way to woo a bootiful ladycat!!

My dear, did you see you're featured again on Cheezeburger? What a great birthday present for one of the most bootiful girls around!

Sparkle said...

That is AWESOME, Daisy!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Beautiful flowers for a beautiful cat!

The Whiskeratti said...

Wow! Those are beautiful flowers! And you totally deserve them.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Those flowers look very tasty! And the sentiments so sweet!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Daisy what beautiful flowers Skeezix sent you on your birthday -he must love you very much.

BumbleVee said...

oh, how beautiful the bouquet is! all your favourite colours too..and flowers with your name and everything. Perfect. That guy is special!

Happy belated birthday Daisy!!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

They are gorgeous flowers and Skeezix is an awesome friend!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are beautiful flowers from Skeezix.

The Crew said...

How very sweet of Skeez to send you flowers. He's one special guy!

Kathy said...

Oh, Daisy. I bet your curly eyelashes went all aflutter when you saw those pretty flowers. I love that Skeezix is so sweet on you. That makes my heart smile.

Anonymous said...

wow Daisy, what a sweet surprise for a lucky girl!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, those flowers are gorgeous! You are a lucky girlcat, Daisy...

Skeezix the Cat said...

I told them to put lots of kisses on your card!

Ann said...

Skeezix is one special guy, hang on to that one Daisy. Pretty flowers.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Awwww...now THAT touched my heart. What a sensitive, romantic and thoughtful mancat he is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails