Friday, February 18, 2011

Skulls are Cool!

Remember I told you on Monday that I had something extra-special to model for you? Well, here it is! This gorgeous new dress with skulls that I got from Skeezix! Do not worry, there is only skulls not the entire skullaton, so it is not too skerry. I hope Skeezix likes how this dress shows off my belleh.
Here, I will show you the back. Do you see the fancy ribbon belt and the bow? And the skull fabric is sparkly!
Now I want to show you some new modeling tricks I just learned. See? This is my backwards pose designed to show off the back of my fancy new dress. I guess if I get arrested, I can also use this pose for being frisked.
And I learned to stretch out my toes when I wave my paw!
You all know I model for treats, right?
Well, I usually get some good skritches, too. Especially when I model real good and learn new poses like today!
Here I am giving my Mommeh the love eyes, and squinching my nose.
And look! I also got a catnip heart toy! Skeezix, you already have my heart! Thank you so much for picking out the most beautiful and fashionable outfit, ever!
My fancy new dress comes from Diana Designs NY. The shape fits just right!
Share/Bookmark

72 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Skeezix is very thoughtful Daisy - he picked just the right dress for you! I like your new pose to show off the back.

Skeezix the Cat said...

WoW!!! Yoo look so glammeruss in that grate dress! It was custom-made for yoo; I had to gess the meazhurmints.

And I do love that tummy shot!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That dress is perfect for you Daisy. Skeezix knows you so well.

Angie, Catladyland said...

That dress is wonderful and not too scary! Pink is just the perfect color for you, my dear :)

SeaThreePeeO said...

What a pawsomely super cool dress, Daisy!

one of Fae's humans said...

you are such a pro, Daisy. :'( i hope i can encourage Fae to model etc too!

as for your dress, i like it! especially the crochet part and the pink is lovely on you. :)

Link Bartholomew said...

Daisy, you're the perfect model. You have such an interesting look. I can't believe you sit still like that when your mom takes your picture. Your new pose is precious!

The Island Cats said...

That dress looks great on you, Daisy...and you're right...it's not too skeery.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that is one of the cutest outfits I've seen on you! Is it hand made? I love it! The crochet, the ribbon, applique and the cute skirt.

Love it!!!

Kali and Aswell said...

getting frisked might be a fun way to get petted!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Wowie daisy, Skeezix is a real lover boy to get you such beyootiful things.
Dresses and toys are a girls favorite things.

bonks for a happy day dear calico flower!

Marg said...

Fantastic dress Daisy. Sleezix sure is a wonderful boyfriend.

i beati said...

I personally lov e the love eyes !!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, not only is that beautiful pink owtfit cool ~ but yoor boyfriend Skeezix is too! In fact yoo are a COOL couple of cats!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you look fabulous! What a great dress!

HH and The Boys said...

Beautify new dress and posing too.

pawhugs, Max

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love your new pose Daisy - you ought to charge any other models if they "borrow" it. Skeezix chose you a very striking dress - he has such a flair for choosing the next trend.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Daisy, you are the sweetest ever! You look adorable.

Anonymous said...

That is quite a spectacular dress and it fits so well.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Daisy, we think you have just moved to Supermodel status!!!

Lin said...

Dang! That Skeezix has good taste!! And I'm thinking he likes his girls sweet and naughty! ;) That skeleton dress is scary, but cute at the same time. Very snappy!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That's an awesome new dress, Daisy!! I love your new pose, too :)

AngelPups said...

You are one beautiful girl!! And we love DianaDesignsNY...Our moxie got a skull dress of a different kind from her!
Big Mac, Molly & Moxie

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, Skeezix is gonna flip when he sees you in your new dress! We think that is the most girly skull design ever. And Mommy says you have the CUTEST crinkle nose...kissies!

Barbara said...

That dress is wonderful, the colour is just you and the skull detail is just edgy enough without being terrifying. Are you and Harley going to do an annual review of your human? I've read quite a few around the cat blogs and my cats did one on me (and very unkind they were too!).

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a cool new dress you got Daisy! I love it.

BumbleVee said...

Awww Daisy....you are so cute....and so darn clever too with all the modelling tricks you know.....

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you look beautiful in your new dress from Skeezix! We love your new modeling poses too and we can tell how much you love your Mommeh!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oooooo baby!
Benny & Lily

Sparkle said...

That is a totally cool dress! I think my human had something like it in the '80s!

Shaggy and Scout said...

That dress is absolutely perfect for your tiny frame! It's a darling dress and the skulls look fashionable not skeery.

Plus its always good to figure out the pose for getting frisked...you just never know.

Anonymous said...

That Skeezix is a great dress-picker-outer!! You sure do look wonderful Daisy, and what a great new pose. We doubt that you will ever get arrested, unless being too cute is against the law in Florida.

Boris Kitty said...

Wow wot a loverly dress u gotted from Skeezix. I neber gets nuffin from Skeezix but den agin I not wants to wears a dress even wif skulls on it. MOL.

U iz too kute.

brokenteepee said...

You are stunning, Daisy.

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

OMG, Daisy, that is ADORABLE on you! What a cutie kitty you are.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look lovely in that great dress from Skeezix!!

That is a great new pose, but we bet you will never be frisked by the police.

Ann said...

that Skeezix sure does have good taste. The dress looks great on you

Mr Puddy said...

Daisy, You are a great model : )
Are you an America Cat's Next Top Model ?
Because I think you are really good !

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

What a wunnerful prezzie from Skeezix! It is both girlcatly and piratey at the same time. An we love the skulls with ribbons.

You posed extra well, Daisey!

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Hi Daisy. I'm Diana, who made your dress. You are such a wonderful model, that I put one of your pics in my shop. Thank you and your Mom for letting me do that.
You are just the cutest kitty, and I love your super model poses. :-)
Diana

Catsparella said...

Hi Daisy!! I LOVE your outfit, and your sweet new modeling poses! Thank you for always putting a smile on my face!

Anonymous said...

Daisy- you are so cute!

LP said...

Daisy you are absolutely skullable!LP says that means adorable in a skully way.We don't always get her...Your dress is as lovely as you!
the critters in The Cottage

Mr. R.W. Emerson said...

Hi Daisy! You look very beautiful! Mommie hasn't helped me blog in a long time so I missed your birthday. Mommie can't believe that you are seven! And we are glad that your pink pills help your hips. We love you Daisy, and your whole family too.

I have a new sister and she's not too bad! Now I have someone to play with and boss around.

Love,
~Emerson

meowmeowmans said...

That dress is just marvelous, Daisy. Just like you! :)

Lorenza said...

You are so right, Daisy!
Skulls are cool! Well... at least the ones you have in your beautiful dress!
I love it!
And you look gorgeous!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

=^..^= said...

Whoah! You've made us all shaky in the knees with your stunning beauty and sharp fashion sense. You're just so lovely, Daisy!

~Slash & Bronzy

Anonymous said...

We love yoor noo poses Daisy!

Unknown said...

Lovely dahling, just lovely!

Forever Foster said...

What a super cool outfit for a super cool model! You look fab, Daisy :)

Anya said...

Daisy you are a TOP model :-)
Pink is your color
you are looking sooooo CUTE
we send you Love & hugs

Kareltje & Betsie

Tamago said...

How nice of Skeezix to get such a pretty dress for you! You sure look lovely in that dress :-)

OKcats said...

That outfit is just to die for! Skulls ARE cool. I wanted to thank you for your kind words after my father passed. The notes from people I've never met in person meant so much to me. Thank you for thinking of me.
jana

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

I luvs your new dress Daisy! Skeezix has berry good taste!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

WOW, that dress is awesome, Daisy!! How very nice and thoughtful of Skeezix. He's a keeper! ;)

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, only you can pull off a skull and crossbones look and make it look fashionable and cute!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Sunny and Sky)

Willy said...

Cats are Wicked.

10-4 Willy

Donna said...

U are so very kewt! I glad u has a buddy like Skeezix. :)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Skeezix is such a good furiend! You are very lucky he loves you so much. We saw where your beautiful Skull Dress was custom-made just for You!
~ Anna Sue

CCL Wendy said...

Wow! I would say that outfit is definitely cutting edge! And it suits you PURRfectly, too, Daisy -- though you really are a clotheshorse (er cat).

I love your new modelling moves, and I will definitely show them to Domino. She doesn't model for treats, but she had a few good poses too, on her Valentine's Day post. Nothing like that spread paw, though -- that's amazing!

You go, girl!

GLOGIRLY said...

Daisy, you are always at the top of the kitty trend curve! LOVE the hip skulls! Although we don't stop by as much as we'd like...we always know we are in for a treat. kisses to your hunky bro...

xoxo,
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

Faythe said...

wowzers miss Daisy! skeezix must be crazy over you to send you sucha beootuful outfit! you woof purrtee. you sure gots your mommeh trained wif those model tricks to gets extra treats too!

Jacqueline said...

What great photos of you in your cool, pretty new dress!...We are always so impressed with your modeling skills, gorgeous Daisy=we love your new poses!...Wishing you and handsome Harley a fun week ahead, sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Deborah said...

Daisy, I loved your dress!
Totally awesome!

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy - you look absolutely adorable in your new dress!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Amber-Mae said...

That's a really nice dress, Daisy! You're a wonderful model.

The Pokemon Master-er said...

Sooo cute !

Pip said...

Skeezix is like one of those impossible dime-store-romance-novel heroes! Brave and handsome, and a soft side that can chose the perfect dress, in the right size, for any occasion!

*sigh*

And you pull it all together! We love the new pose, you should give your photographer some lovings; she sure knows how to catch you at your very best!

Maureen said...

Wow, lucky you Daisy! You model so well; I love your poses!

Oscar the Maltese said...

What a fabulous and flattering dress you have on Daisy! It's feminine but with an edge. :P

Love, Oscar and the gang

Samantha & Mom said...

Beautiful dress Daisy!! We love the skulls and the new modeling pose!! Skeezix has a good eye for Fashion!! Have a great day!!
Your TX furiends,

Liggybee said...

Awww...Daisy is such a wonderful model! Great pics, kiddoo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails