Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: I Love Almond Butters!







Share/Bookmark

63 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

My human drinks almond milk... I wonder if that is as tasty?

M Dawson said...

Never had that stuffs Daisy! Guess it's OK if you and Mom like it tho'

Dash Kitten

Donna said...

O hai! Peamut budder is mah favrit. :)

Skeezix the Cat said...

There's somethin about the way yer tung is goin around that's givin' me da urjes.

Mr Puddy said...

Ha..Ha..Ha..Dancing tongue with Almond Butter !!!

Poppy Q said...

Looks like you really like it Miss D - we have never heard of almond butter.

Kitty said...

Beautiful kitty! This made me wake up with a smile. And a rumble in my tummy. I always forget how awesome almond butter is!

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh my Ceiling Cat. Look at that tongue!

PippaD said...

So adorable!

Teddy Westlife said...

You are so lucky. I would not be allowed to get anything like that because my mum is allergic to nuts.

GagayMD said...

waaaaaaaah!butter!!! :D yummy for meoooow!

by the way,are you ok with exchanging of links? ping me if you and when ur done adding my blogs so i can add yours too..keep rockin'!


I am...but GAGAY.
Pinoy MD
The Latest Buzzzz

Pandafur said...

wat a cute pink tung you haz an look at your smile! Iz gonna haz to get me sum of that stuff.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You do look happy, Daisy!!!

The Island Cats said...

One word...SLURP!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That last picture says it all - you love almonds butter!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! YUMMY! Have a Delish Day. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

HH and The Boys said...

Yum! That looks good.

pawhugs, Max

Link Bartholomew said...

I likes all human food! Especially chips and yogurt. My uncle Irvin goes crazy for Cheese Nips.

Marg said...

Yup Daisy by your expression we would say you like that stuff. Probably good for you too.Love the pictures. Hope you have a fun day.

The Daily Pip said...

I love that stuff, too! I thought I was the only one!

Your pal, Pip

Lin said...

Nommy!!! We never had that here...I'm guessing it is GOOD. :)

Clarissa said...

Nom nom nom nom nom! Some of our gang likes peanut butter. We haven't tried almond butter though!

Amber-Mae said...

I have no idea what Almond Butters is but it sounds delicious! Daisy, did you know that you have very beautiful eyes?

Hannah and Lucy said...

We can see by your eyes how much you love your almond butters.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

PussDaddy said...

That almost made me want some. Almost. But not quite.

PD

RoySr said...

My guys and girls have not had almond butter or milk. Just thinking, neither have I. What are we missing.

Looking good Daisy. Great Pix.

brokenteepee said...

You do look like you are having fun

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are very lucky to get almond butter!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Sounds like a yummy treat, Daisy! Great pictures :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We have never had almond butter, but it looks like it is very yummy.

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of happy face photos! :)

Kathy said...

Daisy! Your tongue gets lickier and lickier with each picture!

p.s. Skeezix is really happy today, isn't he?

Your Daily Cute said...

Oh, Daisy. You are my favorite break from working in the middle of the day! I love that last picture. :)

jenianddean said...

That looks awesome!
--Jasper

Admiral Hestorb said...

You are so adorable it ought to be illegal!
xoxo

Two French Bulldogs said...

Those pictures are so adorable. We looked at them like 64795 times already
Benny & Lily

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy how NOM that looks!

I like Philly Cream Cheese and Cheez Whiz so I bet I'd like almond butter too! -Scout

Rose Clearfield said...

Angel loves to lick tasties off of my finger, too. She has some odd preferences as well, such as hummus.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy, these r yur prettiest pictures yet! You are an angel kitteh! :o)

The Crew said...

I like peanut butter. I wonder if I would like almond butter?

Your friend
Misty

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Lip smacking good!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

The lube you love to lick!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You sure like some unusual things, Daisy!

Clooney said...

Oh Daisy, you are a darling! I'z never tried the almond butters, but maybe I should... PS: I read the interview Harley did on theese other blog and it was most excellent!

OKcats said...

Miss Daisy, your eyes look so very bright in the photos today! Maybe we'll have to eat almond butter....

CCL Wendy said...

I can see you're nuts for butter, but almonds??? You have such rare and refined tastes for a kitty -- but then you are a rare and refined kitty!

I just love the vivid colours in your eyes -- awesome!

BeadedTail said...

We've never had almond butter but it looks yummy! Our mommy won't even let us drink her almond milk. She's a spoiled sport.

Tamago said...

Oh I've never thought about giving almond butter to my kids! Is it good? Look like it is....:-)

catsynth said...

Can just sense the "yumminess" in those pictures. Great shots!

The Florida Furkids said...

Almond Butters look nommy!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Baby Patches said...

OMC! I bet dat is just delish my furriend! Momma gives me some of her shake whenever she gets one. MOL

*nosetap*

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Almond Butter? I hope it is better than peanut butter!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

now THAT'S a first! I have never seen a cat eat that in my life! Daisy you amaze me!

Cara n Crew said...

Hee hee! Love the last picture of you, Daisy!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh that looks very yummy Daisy!!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yes it does look tasty, especially watching you enjoy it
It looks bonkbonk yummy

Anonymous said...

We like it too, and you are so cute.

Lorenza said...

I can see you love it!
Happy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

LP said...

We have never had almond butter but it's clear that you find it delicious Daisy.You are deliciously funny to look at as you eat it!
the critters in The Cottage

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hi Daisy. We've neber even heard of almond milk ~ but it sure looks tasty!

Hi to Harley too!

ibcmeir said...

ah, just love that pixie face...

Joanne Olivieri said...

That sure looks tasty Daisy, would you share some with me? :)

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

You are so cute Daisy. That does look yum.

Related Posts with Thumbnails