Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Funnies





Share/Bookmark

50 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

I am one with nature!!!!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Miss Daisy, you are wise AND bootiful.

Unknown said...

We hate vacuums too. Too noisy and they move and inhale...

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..You so smart , Daisy !
Who wanna spend time with that monster : )
xoxo

The Florida Furkids said...

EEEK....the sucky monster!!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Teddy Westlife said...

I do not like the vacuum either. It is not to be trusted.

The Island Cats said...

Sorry, Daisy...we took one look at that vacuum and we were outta there too!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we agree wif nature!

Marg said...

Yes Daisy, that is one horrible monster, that Mr. Upright. Good job getting out of there. Hope all of you have a great week.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We made sure we weren't loitering with your cleaning monster - they make a big noise and steal our furs off the carpet.
luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Bacon said...

Daisy- you should not be scared of the vacuum cleaner... you look bigger than it is!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Monday! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I can see why you don't like the bnig sucking monster. It's loud and noisy. And with your sensitive ears it's even noisier to you.

For me it's my friend. It keeps my dust bunnies from turning into dust elephants!

Katnip Lounge said...

OMC!!! Your Vacuum TALKS?

This gets worse and worse.

Kali and Aswell said...

I do liked to chase the vaccuum!! And Kali too!!

But He do not liked we to help He vaccuum too much.

He putted us outside!

Dma said...

yeah vacuums suck.

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

And itza Rolls Royce vacuum impurrted from England! Only da bestest fur meowvalous you!

Clarissa said...

Some of us are a-scared of the vacuum, too. Mom is surprised that a few of us totally ignore it.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ah yes, we are all at one with nature here...

Kea said...

Hahahahaha! The mom says thanks for the laugh! Brilliant!

-Fuzzy Tales

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We agree! We two are at one wiv nature!

OKcats said...

We hate them too - they eat our toys!

Anonymous said...

Someone is very clever...

brokenteepee said...

I don't blame you Daisy. The Farm cats don't like vacuums either.

Kal said...

Your style is so unique and perfect to the subject matter. I am so jealous. I just add goofy captions but you create a whole world that I want to be a part of. You really bring out the character in your kitties and the looks on their faces are always priceless. I would love to see them animated with voices added. Fantastic.

Link Bartholomew said...

I couldn't agree more! I always hide under the bed when that thing comes out of the closet.

Unknown said...

Me don't mind he vacuum! What me don't like is the noise!!
Kisses
Nellie

LP said...

We "can nister" see your point!
Nature's unfilled spaces are as unnatural as talking vacuum cleaners!
the critters in The Cottage

CCL Wendy said...

That vaccuum is so condescending! It think's its holier than thou (er you)!

A vaccuum is a vaccuum which means it is nothing except a horrible noise.

Cat said...

Oh Daisy you are very funny!!!

Our vacuum broke on the weekend and I'm in crisis...having four cats I NEED my vacuum in working order or I will be hip deep in fur. Agh!

Lin said...

I have never EVER sucked up a cat with my vacuum. What gives???! Why are you kitties so darn scared of that thing??

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Yikes! Is that vacuum related to Mr. Shrill?

BeadedTail said...

Those sucky monsters always mess up a good nap!

The Crew said...

We're with you, Daisy. We run when Mom brings out that big, noisy thing!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We hate that infernal monster too!

Amber-Mae said...

That is funnies for sures!

Two French Bulldogs said...

its a monster, run
Benny & Lily

Ann said...

Duke actually likes the vacuum. He follows me around when I get it out until I pull the hose off and vacuum him. Such a silly dog he is

DILLY said...

FNARR!!!

Mr Scooter hate hoover too!!!

¬"

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We agree with nature. Never trust a vacuum.

Tamago said...

One of my boys disappear as soon as the vacuum is out, but the other does not care at all :-)

Anonymous said...

We needed a good snicker, Daisy! We also need a good Snickers:)

Donna said...

O hai! I don't likes the vacoom, it makes too much noises. :)

Cara n Crew said...

Hee hee! we like bad puns too :-D

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie,and Hollie

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE would be afraid of yours, too. It has eyes and talks!

Lorenza said...

Haaaaa!
I am with you!
Happy Monday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Daily Pip said...

Vacuum cleaners are evil!

Your pal, Pip

Samantha & Mom said...

Hehehehehe!! That was a good one Daisy!! And since when have vacuum got eyes???
Howdy from your TX furiends,

one of Fae's humans said...

vacuums are kinda scary, but really they're ok. i promise they don't suck up cats. :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Even uprights are low-down!

Related Posts with Thumbnails