Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Help, Help, I Can't Breathe!

Oh. Never mind.


Share/Bookmark

51 Notes for Daisy:

Mr Puddy said...

MOL.. Daisy, You are Silly But You are the most Lovely : )
xoxox

Speedcat Hollydale said...

cute!

glad u can breathe again

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

U has a very cute tongue Daisy.

Karen and Gerard said...

Oh Daisy, you scared me with that title when I saw it in my blog roll! Here you are just being silly--I'm so glad!

Marg said...

Daisy, that is such a cute picture. Hope you can breathe now. That is a special picture of your tongue. Take care.

Teddy Westlife said...

My mum can't breathe this week either, but she has some horrible head cold or something. I will tell her to move her tongue though, just in case!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Ha, Ha, HA!!!!! You are very cute, Daisy!

Ann said...

ROFL, oh Daisy you are so funny. You cracked me up.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you almost licked off your nose!!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

*MOL*
U are sooo cute :)

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

MOL Daisy! This picture is so incredible and stunning. Love your little pink tongue.

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Daisy! You always make me smile :-) Thank you!

one of Fae's humans said...

awwwww, i LOVE your expression in this photo, Daisy. it looks like you're laughing! :))

Kasey said...

Dear Daisy, for a long time I have been battling a deep sadness. To make it worse my kitties have to stay with my parents in another state while my husband and I look for a home. It's been months now and I haven't been able to visit them. The one thing I can count on to get at least one smile out of me for the day is always being able to go to your blog and see what antics you or Harley are up to. Thank you so much for giving everyone a peek into your curly world! Have a puuurfect day darling Daisy and handsome Harley. <3 (p.s I miss being your facebook friend but I did "like" your fan page :-> )

Hannah and Lucy said...

Had you got something tasty on your pretty nose Daisy?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Devon said...

Oh, Daisy... You're so silly!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy, you topped yourself in this one. LOVED it.

xoxo

SeaThreePeeO said...

MOL! Daisy you are so funny.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

HahaMeow! Don't blink or you won't be able to see, either...

Rose Clearfield said...

You're so silly, Daisy!

The Whiskeratti said...

Miss Daisy, are you being Harley-silly today?

brokenteepee said...

Sometimes you are a silly kitty Daisy but you always make me smile

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Man what were you eating? It looks tasty!

Winston Wilbur said...

Embarrassing huh! Now this is someting that we thought for sure would be a "Harley" issue! Daisy you is too smarts to be fooled by your tongue like that! But..... we think that your pink flush of embarrassment suits you.... pink is your colour!

Tika and Kizzy

catsynth said...

Funny picture!

Miezekatze said...

he he funny

LP said...

Daisy,that cute , pink tongue of yours looks like it could creep up and cover your eyes! Then you would really be in trouble!! Teehee.
the critters in The Cottage
P.S.The paw print necklaces sound beautiful!How did the jeweller manage that?

Amy & the house of cats said...

You are so silly Daisy!

Sparkle said...

I make that mistake too.

Unknown said...

Dear Daisy,
Yous looks fabulous dahling.....
(giggle)
Nellie

Dma said...

that would be an embarrassing way to pass out.

Forty Paws said...

You are a silly poodin Daisy!

Luf, Us

jenianddean said...

Daisy, you always make me laugh!
--Jasper

Amber-Mae said...

Move your tongue away from your nostrils, silly. HEE HEE

BeadedTail said...

Phew! We're glad you can breathe again Daisy! MOL!

CCL Wendy said...

Wow, that's some tongue you've got Daisy! I thought I was talented because I can touch the tip of my tongue to the bottom of my nose -- but you've got your nose entirely covered by your tongue.

The extent of your talents and skills never cease to amaze.

Donna said...

Hee hee! Let go of ur nose! :)

Unknown said...

HA! HA! HA! HA! Oh my God - thanks for starting my day with a great laugh!! :-)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hahahah...Daisy, your funny!

Marilia said...

Hohoh! Where are your nose??? Under the tongue... Yep!

Athena said...

Oh Daisy, you are a silly girl today and you made me laugh!

Lorenza said...

Haaa!
Happy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ivan from WMD said...

This time I really did fall over laughing, Daisy!

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Daisy, you scared us for a second. Glad you were just kidding.

Your pal, Pip

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hurry move your tongue
Benny & Lily

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, you are being silly today!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

If it werent for the very impressive tongue, we would not have sympathy. MOL!

i beati said...

Hey I liked Bert and Ernies trucks too. sorry about that dastardly blogger. I'm having gmail trouble too a lot of it ..sk tsk tsk

Ariel said...

Awww you so cute :)

Maureen said...

Ahahaha! Glad you figured that one out!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, that is a great photo of you! We are glad that you can breathe again!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky

Related Posts with Thumbnails