Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Funnies!






PS: I wanted to leave one final reminder about Facebook. Most of you know that my Facebook Profile was recently disabled on account of I am a cat. Facebook temporarily re-activated my account so I could make a new Fan page. Thank you to everybuddy who has already followed me to my new Fan Page!

Harley and I do post different photos and videos and fun things on Facebook that you won't see here. If you were following my old Profile page, after today, my Profile page will be permanently disabled. If you still want to follow me on Facebook, just CLICK THIS LINK and then select "Like." I hope you will still be my Facebook friend!


Share/Bookmark

40 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Of course, I am your Facebook friend, Daisy! Although I do think they are being Bad Humans for not letting you have a profile!

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..Harley, You tried your best even you can't fix, I still proud of you : )

I am your Facebook Fanpage : )
xoxo

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're sure you'll do a great job with the tools you have at paw, Harley!

Purrs,
The Chans

Karen and Gerard said...

We will still be your Facebook friend for sure! Already hit that like on your fan page.

Anonymous said...

Harley, I am proud of you for offering to help.

Y'all be nice to Mr bathroom fixer man. He'll take a care of it. I bet Mommeh paid big bucks to have it done.

Teddy Westlife said...

I had my mum follow your fan page, since she won't let me have my own profile. I don't know if Harley will be able to fix the shower, really.

HH and The Boys said...

I'm pretty sure I punched in on your Facebook page, I'll go check. Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Marg said...

AT least you are trying to help with the shower Harley. Nice try. Hope you get all your fans back on Facebook. Facebook is very norty to do that to you Daisy and Harley. Take care.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, don't let Harley fix the shower...it really will be a mess! ;-)

We're following you!

Link Bartholomew said...

Harley, Daisy underestimates your skills, doesn't she?

Forever Foster said...

You get big points for enthusiasm, Harley. It is strange that Facebook took your page away. They let our dad have one, and he just posts terrible jokes!

Lin said...

Oh my, what a big mess! Poor Mommeh having to deal with that. Good thing Harley has tools to help. :)

Hannah and Lucy said...

Harley you are a good boy trying to mend the shower for your mom - did you pass your plumbing exam?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

one of Fae's humans said...

lulz Harley, i love it how you're willing to do everything! you are such a handy cat! :))

Daisy, go easy on Harley. he does his best. :)

i beati said...

I've got fixture problems in both baths keep the belt on guys !!

Dma said...

believe me harley you'll be just as effective with your plush toy tools. and i am with my real tools. i'm not exactly mr. handyman.

Kea said...

Harley, maybe you could lend our mom your "tools" so she can work on our bathroom! Better yet, come and help! LOL.

-Fuzzy Tales

Cat said...

Oh Harley you are just adorable!!!

Daisy we don't do facebook, but we will always be your friend here :-)

Pip said...

We are Laff-N-Laff! This was one of our favorites!!

We are already "likers"... we thinks you should has a "Love" button too, acause we loves you and Harley.
Love, TK and Sqaushies

brokenteepee said...

I am sure your Mommeh can't wait for the shower to be fixed. I have fanned you on facebook of course!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley--I think it is the thought that counts!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Facebook don't like cats!!! Oh my word! We will go to your new fan page
Benny & Lily

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh Harley. We think it's very sweet that you want to help but sometimes hoomins have to hire (other hoomins) to do stuff like this.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Poor Harley, MOL!

Doesn't Facebook know that cats have interesting things to say too?

Anonymous said...

Daisy is right, I'm afraid..the tools would get ruined anyway when they got all wet!

BeadedTail said...

Harley, you are so sweet to try to help with the shower!

We're your fans on FB!

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, you're gonna have a tough time using soft toys, just sayin!

Mommy was wondering just yesterday about your bathroom. She hopes it's going well!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we is your facebook furriends Daisy!

Unknown said...

Your batroom really does need some work! Hope Harley is up to it!
Kisses your FB friend/liker
Nellie

LP said...

Harley it's the thought that counts and we feel you have very good thoughts AND intentions almost always! Those tools are bound to come in handy :)

the critters in The Cottage

Shaggy and Scout said...

Our basement shower is taken apart too Daisy.
But just because the bathroom is being remodeled by daddy, not because of a disaster like yours. Hope its all better soon!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We hadda make mom go right over to yoor fan page and like it just as soon as we heard about it. We is trying to get mom to give us our own FB page but she is lazy and selfish. We think Harley could do a good job fixing da shower. We just isn't so sure he should be playing wif real tools.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Harley, you are invited to come with your tool belt on and help me with MY shower. 'K? xoxox

The Florida Furkids said...

We're your friends...anywhere you go!!!

Harley, Mom has some things she needs fixed...do you hire out?

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Donna said...

O hai! My Mom and Dad fix stuff a lot. They take apart the sink or the lights sometimes, and say stuff, and then they put back the things. Then it works better. :)

Ann said...

Those tools don't look like they are going to do the job Harley but you gave it your best shot and that's what counts.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Well if da Facebooky peeplez can be disabulled dat iz good mewz fur kitteezz wit onlee tree legz. ??? AT any rates, evfun if I yam not makin' sense I yam makin' dollarz!
Tank you fur remembrin' my birfday. I sure missez bloggin' but da CB nevfur lets us down.
Much love,
Dr Tweety

Marilia said...

MOL... very funny!!!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley, we think you could fix the shower even with plush tools!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Metal tools, Harley, metal tools. They work better than soft ones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails