Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome to my Pad!

Oh hi! You caught my lounging around on my heated cat pad. I spend hours every day on my pad.
These pictures were taken at different times throughout the same day! You can see it go from sunny to dark in the late afternoon.

Photobucket
If you cannot see the animation, click here to watch it!
Share/Bookmark

44 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks like a delightful pad, Daisy!

Mr Puddy said...

Woow !!! Your animation look so fancy : )

Teddy Westlife said...

I spend a lot of time in my heated bed too Daisy.

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy - I felt just like I was right there with you! Your friend, Fisher

Marg said...

We agree with Mr. Puddy, that animation is very fancy. Our Mom could never figure out how to do that. It is fun to see you all day Daisy. Hope all of you have a fun day.

HH and The Boys said...

Daisy... that's so cool that you can move around on my computer screen... Great pictures of you on your pad.

have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

i beati said...

You sleep like I do !1 hahah Sandy

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I like your pad. Mom says she wants to get each of us a pad so we will survive the summer air conditioning.
Where do you buy such a bonkful quality bed, and can you leave yours on all night too?

I really like the time lapse pictures of you. People think we do nothing all day but I can see that you were very busy.

bonks to you and Harleyquinpants

Fuzzy Tales said...

Wow, a heated pad--that's luxury, Daisy! No wonder you spend a lot of time on it!

Dma said...

you and i have a lot in common. i spend a lot of time on my iPad.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Seeing you move made our mum think she was seeing things Daisy!! What a clever mom you have.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Athena said...

Wow, your pad looks lovely and so comfortable! And the animation is so cool. Your mom is very clever.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We gotta get us one.
We have some of the thermal ones, however the heaty one looks to be superior! Is it from Drs. F & S?

Unknown said...

Dear Daisy,
Wow! Pawsome pictures! Me has a heated pad too, but Daddy put it away, he said it was summer and me did not need it anymore.
Kisses
Nellie

LP said...

Now that is a pad Esme would love to hang out on! We've never heard of heated pads here in the backwoods of Canada! Teehee.
Daisy you are such a pretty girl and at every angle too :) Your Mama is truly clever and funny too.We hope you appreciate her- we do! :)
the critters in The Cottage

Devon said...

I love your heating pad, Daisy. It looks warm and cozy. Bacon thinks he would fry on it, though.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, a heated pad? Wow, how nice. You models live the extravagant life :) Love the animation.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! You are lucky. I have to share with the Woman who has a big old heating area and when she's gone I sit on it but there is nothing that is mine...

Chey

Amber-Mae said...

That pad must feel nice!

Sparkle said...

I am wondering why my human hasn't gotten ME a heated cat pad! I loved the animation - you can see the window in the background changing with the time of day!

BeadedTail said...

You have sunpuddles and a heated pad? You have it made Daisy!

brokenteepee said...

You are a lucky kitty, Daisy. I think I need one of them for my old goat bones

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Daisy, I love your pad! I think if I had a heated pad like that, and a nice window to sit on it in, I'd lounge there all day too! Enjoy your pad, Sweetheart! And thank you for sharing, you always make me smile :-)

The Whiskeratti said...

Wow! Very cool. Very clever of your Mom to think of making that animation.

Clooney said...

It must really be comfy-cosy Daisy. Love the animation, it is very neat!

CCL Wendy said...

My, your pad looks wonderful! You must be hot stuff after hanging around there all day.

It's not every kitty that has their own pad, you know. You are verreh luckeh!

Ariel said...

A heated pad sounds delightful....Mom!!!!

Meghann said...

Wow, a heated bed! Better not let Arwen see that or she'll want one. I sure do!

Donna said...

O hai! :) Dat is awesome.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look very comfy on your hearting pad!

I saw you on this page:

http://www.metrolyrics.com/rolling-in-the-deep-lyrics-adele.html

for the Cafe Press advertisement!

The Island Cats said...

That was pretty cool to watch, Daisy! That must be some pad!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It really looks great~!!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

LOVE the animation. Did you use a special program??

Lorenza said...

Sure you enjoy a lot your special spot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Two French Bulldogs said...

you have one cool pad
Benny & Lily

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is so cool!

Bella and Ollie said...

What a great place to be, and heated too !

Jans Funny Farm said...

The animation is neat.

We thought your area is warm but you like a heated pad. We hope you aren't sick.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

I love the animation. How spoiled you are to have a heated cat pad -- I have to ask for one now, too!

Meow,
Tofu

one of Fae's humans said...

omg if Fae saw you on that, Daisy, she'd be so jealous! D: i'm sure Fae'd LOVE one of those....

Maureen said...

Cool Pad Daisy! ER, I mean hot!

It sure looks like you LOVE that... I'll bet my kitties would love it too; especially in the winter!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That heated pad sure must be a great place ta lounge iffen ya spent all day on it!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That looks like an awesome place to spend your day, Daisy!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, you do look very cozy and comfortable on your heated cat pad.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky

Related Posts with Thumbnails