Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Item #290962



Share/Bookmark

62 Notes for Daisy:

Barb said...

Daisy, while you're at Costco, would check their prices on K-Cups, honey? I'd like to compare them to BJ's and Sam's Club's prices. Thanks, sweetie!

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Hi Daisy! We're glad to see we're not the only ones up early for Wordless Wednesday :-) Our's has a cat in a box too! We must have great minds 'cos we're thinking alike this Wednesday ;-D

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

But do I get a discount if I buy multiples of Item #290962? Because I would like ten of those. That's the very cutest model they sell!

Ann said...

Daisy did you get a job at Costco inspecting their boxes?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Costco! #1 is planning a visit when she's in England next week. No Costco in France. Can you believe it?!

Mr Puddy said...

I just know you look so cute in there : )
xoxo

Amber-Mae said...

I think item #290962 is priceless!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We'd like to buy item #290962!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Looks like you've been boxed and numbered, Daisy!

Link Bartholomew said...

Daisy! Are you for sale??? Nooooos. How could your human do that to you?? We need a plot to get Harley Quinn in that box instead.

Anonymous said...

LOL... priceless....

Lin said...

I'll take one please! :)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We will take two, please. One for each of us.

We are happy to see someone else appreciates Costco boxes. They are the best!

i beati said...

delivery I see - looks quite active and fresh hahah

Devon said...

Daisy is available in bulk? I'll take like 20 of her!

Hannah and Lucy said...

That looks a pawsome box Daisy.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Meezers or Billy said...

how much does a Box of Daisy cost from costco?

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Golden Hello! Mmmm I wonder what item is that ... curious.Happy W W. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Dma said...

yeah sometimes i feel like a commodity too.

Random Felines said...

We didn't know you could get those kinds of Daisys at cost-co....bet they are very expensive Daisys. :)

Marg said...

Oh Nooos, Daisy is Cosco selling you or shipping you somewhere . You just can't leave Harley even if he is a little annoying sometimes. Well hurry back.Take care. Have a great day.

Raymond and Busby said...

You look like you were on sale today Daisy! But we all know you are priceless!

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, Costco has some really awesome stuff, don't they? We'd like to order a WHOLE BUNCH of item #290962!

Have a wonderful Wednesday, sweet friends.

Anonymous said...

Add item #290962 to my shopping cart!

Athena said...

My mama says she'll take one, please!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Pick us up some peanut butter please
Benny & Lily

Your Daily Cute said...

I'd like to order one of these, please!

Anonymous said...

I would join Costco if I could buy that!

catsynth said...

We are all numbers now, aren't we :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I would like to order that item please.

LP said...

Costco is either selling Daisy in bulk OR Daisy is getting a Costco box ready to ship Harley off in...either way, we'll take a box!
the critters in The Cottage

Allison said...

LOL!

Katnip Lounge said...

So you came from CostCo? We thought the Stork delivered you!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Item 290962 is very cute. We bet it will sell out quick!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Very cute, Daisy! I bet that's a fun box :)

Daisy Deadhead said...

A quick note to say hello to Daisy and Harley. I love you!

(This is from CYRIL!!)

Sparkle said...

Daisy, you could be a spokeskitty for Costco!

The Florida Furkids said...

Darn, we wish we had a Costco here. We'd like to buy one of Item #290962!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Maureen said...

Want one!!! Good thing I finally got a Costco card!

Michelle said...

Wow everyone is always saying how Costco has such great stuff and now I see how true that is!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy, you are Box Inspector extraordinaire. xoxoxoxox

Faythe said...

This box is missing the "Handle with extra special care, Daisy inside!"

brokenteepee said...

It's good to know you were Made in the USA!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We hope that box isnt sealed up with you innit! Cuz, even slender as you are, you cant get out that window...

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

You come from Costco!!!! Bet you were a steal!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

A box with a window. Just right for your own club house!

Kitty McCormack said...

Were you made in USA, Daisy?

Nishiko xxx

Unknown said...

Are they amiling yous to visit me?
Me would like that
Nellie

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, you are precious and I'm sorry I made a mistake and put my link there. I wasn't participating in Wordless Wednesday. See how we humans always make mistakes? xoxo

Asta said...

Daisy

I hope thewe is a stowe neaw me that sels that pawticoolaw gowgeous model numbew

but i want the EXACT one, all incloosive pleez
smoochie kisses
ASTA

BeadedTail said...

We'll take an Item #290962 too please! Can you throw in a Harley Quinn too?

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, Item #2 90962 , looking out the little window, is very pretty!!!!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia

PeeEss: WE are still giggling over your Monday funny,heeheehee

Tamago said...

So you are item # 290962? If I order this item number, will you come to my house? It will be nice :-)

The Island Cats said...

We'd buy that item!!

Marilia said...

Daisy is a workaholic kitteh!!!
Costco Boxes Inspector!!
Kisses

Lorenza said...

Happy Wednesday, Daisy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Costco must be selling that item in their "Cute Department".

BunnyKissd said...

Awwww.. I haven't seen Daisy since I stopped doing EC! (I think that's where I remember her from, right?) What a great shot!

BumbleVee said...

Hmmmm.... somebuddy is verrrry interested in what item #290962 is..or was.... or at the very least the interesting box it was in...

Ariel said...

"Oh My" Well take it at any price :)

Meghann said...

LOL! I love kitties in boxes! You never know when little bitty paw will come crashing down and start hitting at invisible beasties :)

one of Fae's humans said...

i wonder what was in that box and what you saw through the hole. :o

Related Posts with Thumbnails