Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Crunchy Snacks




Share/Bookmark

44 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

I make those crunchy faces too, Daisy!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Daisy!!!!!!! You look SO blissful, that we want treats now too !!!!!!!!!!! heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

yummmmmyyy???

Mr Puddy said...

I can hear the crunchy sound Here !!!

one of Fae's humans said...

wow, those treats must have been really REALLY amazingly good! those faces are proof!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That second pic is fabulous, Daisy!

Marg said...

That is a face of happiness eating those extra good treats. Have a fun day.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy CRUNCHY Wednesday. I LOVE Crunchy snacks/treats. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

i beati said...

oh yummy Toppy wants some

Dma said...

concentrate daisy. concentrate.

Whitey said...

Whitey ♥ crunchies better than anything, Daisy! srsly.

Love, Whitey and the Gs

Cinnamon owl said...

Oh my goodness, so cute!


http://cinnamonowl.blogspot.com/2011/06/wordless-wednesday-penny.html

ibcmeir said...

wow, to get that look so ecstasy I may have to go out right now and buy me some crunchy snacks.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those crunchies look like they taste good. I wrinkle my nose when I crunch, but Eric swallows them whole.
Flynn

Devon said...

Daisy, you eat so neatly. Chaos would have food all over his face. Maybe it's because he's a boy and boys are messy. ;)

Athena said...

That reminds me, it's time for crunchy snacks at our house! Mama!

Angel Simba said...

Yum!


MOOOOMMM, can I have some snacks now too?

Kwee Cats said...

Oh the face! We bet that's a gooooood crunchy snack! We bees licking our lips :-)

We wanna thank you, Daisy, for visiting our Mumsy on her birthday. It just made her so happy :-) We saved you a piece of the cake, and we gots ALL the best parts of the presents - the wrapping paper, ribbons and bows! Birthdays are great, huh?

You enjoy them crunchy snacks, pretty girl :-)

Mackenzie said...

You are just to cute Daisy!!!!

HH and The Boys said...

I love these close up pictures of you, Daisy.

pawhugs, Max

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Daisy! You are enjoying that snack, sweet girl. I would give you a bucket of them!

Thank you for thinking of me. Hugs, pretty girl.

Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, miss daisy! you look like you're in seventh heaven nomming that treat!

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

Oh such an adorable face! I heat the crunch from my seat here! :P

Two French Bulldogs said...

Was that a sneeze?
Benny & Lily

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you really like your crunchies Daisy!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Good girl, crunching your snacks. Mac swallows them whole!

catsynth said...

Crunchy snacks are fun. Tasty and make your teeth work :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

You make it look so yummy, pretty Daisy! Purrs.

Gigi said...

That's a crunchy face for sure, Daisy! It must be very tasty ;-)

brokenteepee said...

Use those teeths!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Milo always pulls those cute faces when he's crunching. And mom thinks it is so cute she gives us EXTRA snax just so she can see him crunch! YAY!

Alfie xx

PS: We tried and tried and tried to comment yesterday ~ but blogger was norty!

The Florida Furkids said...

Crunchy treats are the very best!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Unknown said...

Nom, nom, nom.

BeadedTail said...

You makes those snacks look yummy Daisy!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

What cute pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCL Wendy said...

As I look at these pictures, I can actually hear your crunching in my head. I guess, it's because I hear that sound so often in my daily life.

You sure look cute doing it, too!

Clooney said...

You're such a cutie pie Daisy, even when you're crunching!

Marilia said...

I need to eat some crunchies too, Daisy! Yummiiiiiiiiiiii!

The Island Cats said...

We could almost hear it crunch, Daisy!

Sasha said...

Hello Daisy, you look pretty as usual, even with your face scrunched up.
Diamond

Lorenza said...

Happy Wednesday, Daisy!
Crunchy snacks are the best!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a great face, Daisy!

Dorothy said...

Oh, what gorgeous eyes! Love the smile in the second picture.

Seth@ChaosHQ's said...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ I make those faces too, sometimes when I am eating and sometimes when I am sitting down -------?!! or when I stub my toe.
These are priceless pics and had you not let us know that you were chowing down on some crunchy snacks, guessing as to why the faces, would have made for a great/funny game!

Related Posts with Thumbnails