Friday, July 8, 2011

Safari Gear

CRIKEY! Look at my MANLY new OUTFIT! BROWN is a good COLOR for MANCATS! My KERCHIEF has a MONSTER TRUCK on it, which is even MANLIER!
I think this HAT can GO with my OUTFIT. Because it is ALSO brown.
I could be the new CROCODILE HUNTER! Even though I am NOT ALLOWED to play with the ALLIGATORS in my back yard.
Here is my COY pose!
And here is my WACKY pose! WACKIER IS BETTER!
This HAT comes with a BUILT-IN string toy!

Share/Bookmark

64 Notes for Daisy:

i beati said...

You look Grrrreat when do we leave?/I forgot catnip !!

HH and The Boys said...

Great modeling job Harley. I think Bugsy and Knuckles need outfits like that. Cool!!

pawhugs, Max

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Harley, I beg to differ that wackier is better. Coy. Coy does me in every time. It makes me all melty.

Karen and Gerard said...

You look very manly in that outfit, Harley. I'm sure though you like that toy best. I agree with Kathy, I think the Coy pose is best!

Everycat said...

Harley, you and Daisy are so brave living with Alligators in your back yard. You are certainly dressed for it

Thank you both for your kind words about Whicky. We miss him very much

Gerry & Oliver

weaverpat said...

Great outfit, Harley!!!
I wouldn't advise tackling the 'gators, but maybe a lizard. You are The Man-Cat!

Angel Simba said...

Crikey for sure! Time for a safari trip to Africa or Australia. YOu look like an Australian Outback guy!

Helene said...

Too manly for words, Harley. You could take on those alligators in that outfit.

Anonymous said...

OOOH! I like that safari outfit! So mancatly!

Lin said...

Oh, I LOVE that new outfit, Harley!! Finally--some manly-man wear!! If I were a crocodile, I'd be scared of ya.

Bella and Ollie said...

You look like a real crocodile hunter !

The Meezers or Billy said...

crikey! you look awesome!

Clarissa said...

Harley, you are such a manly cat! So very handsome in your safari clothes. Maybe you can stalk the Wild Daisy! heehee

The Island Cats said...

Harley, you look so cool!!

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley, only a few mancats could pull off that modeling job and you did it fabulously!

Dma said...

crikey?! that's one awesome hat.

CCL Wendy said...

Harley, you look very mancatly indeed! And your facial exPURRessions are as comical as ever!

You do look like you belong in the outback. The addition of the hat really makes the outfit. Although I PURRceive the hat as being a sage green colour.

You are simply PURRiceless!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Wow, Harley, you're ready for a walk-about!

Amber-Mae said...

You'd make a wonderful Crocodile Hunter! You look nice in that kerchief & hat!

Admiral Hestorb said...

harley that is absolutely IT! you have never EVER, no,
not even the tool belt picture can beat this for manly! my mom is crazy about you and this just made it worse.

Shaggy and Scout said...

A hat with a bonus!!!
Excellent!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

OMC! Harley yoo look terrificly manly in that awesome owtfit! WOWZA!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the hat!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You do that outfit proud Harley! I like your Wacky pose!

brokenteepee said...

Harley I'll bet you could wrangle a lizard!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Oh Harley - Fridays will never be the same now we have seen you looking so very manly.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Forty Paws said...

We luf your outfit!

Luf, Us

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Harley, you look totally fearless, but please promise us that you will be careful!!!

LP said...

Harley that outfit was made for you! Crocodiles and alligators would simply flee if they saw you in it.No need to even wrestle them! Of course Esme thinks you look dashing in that "uniform" and wouldn't be scared of you at all :)
the critters in The Cottage

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh do we love that manly outfit!
Benny & Lily

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, we think you COULD hunt crocs! Alligators are different.

We're wondering how you wear belts so well, we get all be-woozly when we have anything wrapped around our middles.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

CRIKEY, mate! That outfit will definitely keep those gators out of your yard!

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

Harley, those are manly mancat outfits. Add a horse and you ride off into the sunset. Our mom refuses to dress us four mancats up except on special occasions. P.S. one of us has a crush on Daisy. Guess which one?

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Oh Wow !
What a manly new outfit you got there Harley (thumbs up:).

Sparkle said...

Harley, I seriously don't think hunting alligators is a good idea, no matter what you are wearing!

The Kewl~Kitty~Krew said...

We luvs the Whack Attack

The Whiskeratti said...

You look like an Aussie kitteh, Harley.

The Florida Furkids said...

You've become a great model! We like your wacky face too!!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Harley! That outfit makes your green eyes even greener! And it is very mancatly!

Anonymous said...

Safari??? Lets go!!!

Ann said...

Harley is it possible for you to get any cuter?

Quill and Greyson said...

You're so handsome Harley!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

crocodile Harley! How manley!

cartoonscats said...

Your outfit is so manly, Harley, although it looks green to me! You look great in it!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Harley you look soooo handsome I can barely control myself mate!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Harley, that is indeed a very manly outfit. You look great in it!

Teddy Westlife said...

I think you're better looking than the old Crocodile Hunter!

Your Daily Cute said...

You are the master of the wacky pose. It's in your cow-cat nature, I think.

Anonymous said...

Hello friends,

After much back and forth with blogger.I was told today that they won't let me have re access to my blog for lack of information.I even filled out their form.Sent them photos of Ariel in email attachment to show them.Yet they said this proves nothing as anyone could crop a photo.How can I possibly give them the password lace and spice used to take over my blog.To lace and spice I'm not mad just disappointed that you had to steal my blog and could create one of your own.I was told by blogger I could create another blog yet I won't.Why because these are my posts,my photos,my blog,my fiends.So if you see any new posts there not from me.If you receive comments positive or negative there not me.I don't know if I and Ariel with ever create another blog.Yet if we do it so won't be with blogger.I suggest blogger up their security measures.Remember me Ariel love and miss you all.Blogger has really let us down.

Jacqueline said...

Looking good, handsome Harley=you always make us smile, silly boy!...We love your crazy eyes=you look like you are having so much fun as a sexy mancat model!!...Happy weekend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

meowmeowmans said...

Crikey, Harley! You look very mancatly in your gear. We'd go on safari any day of the week with you! :)

Kwee Cats said...

You are truly a manly mancat, Harley! Our Mumsy just melted over your "coy" safari pose. Sign us up, we are realy to hunting big game with you!

Tamago said...

You look so handsome in your brown outfit!!
So you have alligators in your back yard? Be careful if you go out!!

Team Tabby said...

Very cool outfit, Harley. What`s not cool? The alligators!

Mindy, Moe, Bon Bon, Cookie & Mike

Theresa H Hall said...

Tell Mommeh it should say Notes For Daisy and Harley Ha!

Harley, I really love the way you look in your brand new outfit. It looks sort of green to me a greenish brown. I dated a designer once and he called this color drab green. I have always loved this color. Great posing.

Theresa

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Harley, THAT is a mancatly outfit! The vest is outstanding. Makes us twitchy...

Ayla an Iza

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, you are so much fun to watch modeling! We like how you turned your hat into a toy!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky (& fosters Joan, Jett, Braveheart, Panda, and Domino)

Kali and Aswell said...

You has alligators! Oh I is SO jealous!!! I would like to has alligators in the back yard.

But Kali do not liked to have ANY animals in we back yard. She chases every animal away even the birdies and the squirrels!!

I liked the squirrels but Kali maked they go away!!

Gigi said...

Harley, You are the epitome of Mancatliness in your new outfit!

Did Daisy ever share all that Nip with you????

Treasure said...

Dear Harley and Daisy,

Thank you for coming to the picnic. Harley, you were a wonderful emcee, thank you for agreeing to host our talent show.

And Daisy, congratulations on winning the award for most creative use of fireflies. I'm still wearing my tiara.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look great in your safari gear, Harley! I'm glad you don't play with the alligators; they're dangerous!

Seth@ChaosHQ's said...

♫ *´”)
,¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ♫ ♪
(¸.•´ (¸.• ♫ ♪ I see a lot of potential here with these snapshots. I am thinking 'cat calendar'. Or, why not check this link out... http://www.nativeremedies.com/petalive/pet-photo-contest.html
I say go for it...you certainly have what it takes and you'll get my vote!

We love LUNA said...

Bonjour dear Daisy,
I'm enchanted by this "safari costume", it's really charming and I love all pictures!
Harley is adorable!
purrs, love and happy week
Luna

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Very manly! Do you think I could get an outfit like that? BTW, Mom likes the coy pose! Purrs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails