Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fishing for Daisy

It is ME again. HARLEY! I get to POST AGAIN. About TOYS! One of my BEST toys is my pink WAND toy. And I have DISCOVERED that I can catch BIG GAME with this one! I made a MOVIE to SHOW you.

I just DANGLE the WAND in front of the BIG GAME, and it WORKS! Well, almost...

Daisy: Harley, I am not amused.
To see the movie FULL SIZE on YouTube, click here!

Share/Bookmark

48 Notes for Daisy:

Helene said...

Oh phew. I was glad to see Daisy. 2 posts in 2 days and I was worried after yesterday's catnip pillow post since you noticed her REAL stash.:-) Keep posting Harley! You're the best!

Helene said...

ps LOVE the Mr innocent look, Harley. :-)

M Dawson said...

Yaay Go Harley! Lovely to see you post! You do make me smile a lot you know!!

HH and The Boys said...

Great video Harley... Catching big game... hee hee.

pawhugs, Max

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley ~ yoo are a tease! Smoochies.

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..Harley, You are such a teaser !!! Poor Daisy
Love Love your video !!!
xoxo

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

I love Harley's "Who? Me?" look! Daisy, don't be fooled!

Karen and Gerard said...

Very good, Harley, liked your video of all the action! I must say though, Daisy certainly does not look one bit amused. Great expression, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

teasing your big sister... LOL!

STaci said...

Harley I LOVE your wall shelves! Are they special cat shelves or just regular shelves you and Daisy adopted? Please ask your mom for me!

Marg said...

Harley, you are one funny boy. Love your expression in the video when your fishing pole dropped. Daisy you are the best too. We do enjoy visiting you. Take care.

Daisy said...

Staci, they are called "Wave Perch" and we love them! Here is a link:
www.urbanpethaus.com/wave-perch-lg/M/B002F50GBG.htm

meowmeowmans said...

Harley, you are a great angler! You caught the prettiest fish in the whole world! :)

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! You have a funny expression. Golden MEOW!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Dma said...

the worst part of fishin is getting your catch off the hook. good thing you didn't make it that far.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy, your expression is priceless! No, really!!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love your wave perches - we wonder if you ought to get the top one though Daisy or else Harley could keep throwing things at you!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

You are both such sweeties!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Shaggy and Scout said...

You dropped it Harley!!
Silly little look Daisy gave you!
Too bad a big man cat like you has to inherit all your older sisters pink toys! But you don't seem to mind.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That was a bit naughty of you to drop the wand, Harley!

GLOGIRLY said...

TWO days in a row.
a PINK feather toy.
...I'd say that Daisy had better watch her back!

Unknown said...

Harley! You are the man! I love how innocent you can look. I shall have to work on my innocent looks! AND Daisy has the same look as Nellie gets!
Kisses
Nellie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That toy looks like a lot of fun. I love toys that my human plays with with me too.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley, I would be careful about dangling your tail off that shelf! Daisy looks like she might grab it

LP said...

Well you didn't catch a WAVE (perch) Harley but you almost caught Daisy!! :)


the critters in The Cottage

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you are looking a bit crabilated again. That Harley!

Rose Clearfield said...

What an awesome game, Harley!

Trixie said...

Harley you sure were having fun fishing, but Daisy looked a little crabbilated.

Sparkle said...

I see Harley did not really have you fooled, Daisy!

Photo Cache said...

Daisy's face is so precious!

Emma and Buster

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I wish I had a sisfur to teas with too , it lookes like so much fun !!!

CCL Wendy said...

Oops! Well, you can't catch them all!

That video is hilarious, as are all your stunts!

And I'm glad you like pink, Harley. Real mancats aren't afraid to show their feminine side.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Ohhhhhhh, looks like Harley is fishing for trouble....keep one eye opened while you sleep later pal=^Y^=

Zbird said...

Hey Harley, Maybe you and Daisy can come and help us figure out what is in the toilet over at our place! We just released Episode 2 of Treasurez in the toilet! Come help us figure this thing out!

abuckley23 said...

I'm always shocked at how much enjoyment they get out of those fishing rod toys! :) I'm writing stories about one of my past cats over at my blog: http://www.planetkibi.com/blogocity.html The Story of an Unusual Cat: A Trilogy in Nine Parts. Feel free to take a look!

Athena said...

That looks like a great toy! Efun if Daisy doesn't look furry happy!

Luxington said...

MOL!!! Great one Harley!
PS! Those wall perches look pawesome!

Mickey's Musings said...

Well, it looks like Harley tried to play with you ;) heehee
Purrs Tillie & Georgia

Lily's Health Pad said...

Harley, I know we say this all the time, but we absolutely adore you here at LinkBartholomew.com!

Marilia said...

Hahahahaha! I love this video and my human daughter laugh a lot!!!
Kisses buddies!

The Island Cats said...

Haha! That was pretty good, Harley!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, you are such a tease!

Mom Paula

BeadedTail said...

Daisy does not look very amused with your fishing tactics Harley. It was fun watching the action though!

The Daily Pip said...

You are quite a trickster, Harley!

Your pal, Pip

Two French Bulldogs said...

we wanna play Harley
Benny & Lily

flit said...

Fishing!!! That is AWESOME!! Can't even be bothered switching from my account to Kali & Aswell's :)

Kali and Aswell said...

I liked to do fishing too! But when we goes fishing we do not catched no fishes! We just getted to make She crazy!!!

That do be fun too!

Kwee Cats said...

Whew! We'd be careful, Harley. Daisy looks seriously not amused. We mean, we can't think of when we seen any-fur-one look more not amused!

(We think your frowney face is a cute frowney face, pretty Miss Daisy!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails