Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Multi-Purpose Toy

TODAY I will SHOW you how ONE toy can have MANY uses! Take this CATNIP PILLOW for EXAMPLE. Well, PLEASE do not actually TAKE it from me, okay? I can CHOMP it!
I can BUNNYKICK the STUFFING out of it!
I can RASSLE with it! And it feels GOOD to HOLD it TIGHTLY!
Ah, at the END of the day, I can LAY my WEARY head upon it.
ZZZzzzzzz......


Share/Bookmark

43 Notes for Daisy:

Carol's Critter Corner said...

Looks like a fantastic toy. I have one cat Butch that likes to chew on things. Maybe I'll get one for him. Thank you for sharing!

Smudge said...

Those are some very funny catnip pillow pictures! Sometimes I wish I was that playful.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Love ya eatin that toy...

Two French Bulldogs said...

Thank you for the demonstration!
Benny & Lily

Mr Puddy said...

Aww !!! Mom said you are so cute, Harley
we love the last photo, I guess Miss Daisy love it too...Peace !!!!..heh..heh..heh

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a really nice multi-purpose toy!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Teddy Westlife said...

That is a good multi-purpose toy Harley!

Helene said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww that last photo.
Just...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yes and great demonstration. The catnip pillow marketing people would love to know about you.

Lily's Health Pad said...

So many uses for that kicker, Harley! My personal favorite it kicking the stuffing out of mine!

The Island Cats said...

That's one great multi-functional toy, Harley!

Anonymous said...

that makes me smile, Harley...

Lin said...

Can you chase it too? Cuz that looks like a great toy that you can do lots of stuff with. Those are the best! We like those life-like mousie toys for that reason--and the eyeballs are extra fun to remove.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Lucy here:
You are like me Harley I like to wrassle and chomp on our catnip pillow too - Hannah says yours is so much smarter than ours which mum says is also disgustingly slobbery too!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Vanillabeanseed said...

purfect uses!

A few Good Cats said...

That was a very good presentation, Harley. We want our own pillows now, too.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, that was an awesome presentation about a wonderful toy! xx

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Harley! Wow, those are a lot of uses for one toy. I wish I could bunny kick!
xo

Shaggy and Scout said...

That's fun Harley!
You ae extremely cute today!

BeadedTail said...

That's quite a toy Harley! You did a great demonstration of all its uses!

Unknown said...

Great action shotys in your demo Harley!
Kisses
Nellie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is an excellent all purpose toy! I think you have maximized the use of that one!

Rose Clearfield said...

Wow, Harley! You get so much out of that little pillow.

brokenteepee said...

I think you have worked too hard Harley. Enjoy your nap

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THat is a great toy, Harley. It has so many great uses

Angel Prancer Pie said...

You make that look like so much fun, Harley! We luf those cute bunny feet! xoxo

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, you take repurposing to a whole new level!

Sparkle said...

Harley, I just want to say, I love your spotted cow cat paw pads!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

As always, you are supremely creative, Harley!

Marg said...

Wow, Harley, that toy does have a whole lot of uses. We like the use of it as a pillow the best though. Keep up that good playing Harley. As long as it isn't bunny kicking Daisy.

LP said...

Now those are going to be SWEET DREAMS for sure Harley! :)


the critters in The Cottage

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley
YOU are just the cutest tuxie we know.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Ann said...

That is the perfect toy Harley. It has so many uses.

Donna said...

Harley, u are very sweet. :)

Marilia said...

Oh Harley!!!!! I love to see you playing!!!! Sweet boy!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Looks like a perfect toy for everyone, for fun and for sleep!!

Athena said...

I can tell you love your pillow! Those are great pictures of you.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you are quite ingenious to figure out oh so many uses for that toy!
I like the pillow one the best...zzzzzzz.......

Kali and Aswell said...

Toys is good fun!!!

one of Fae's humans said...

Harley, you're adorable! and it looks like you have an awesome toy there. :)

Gigi said...

Oh, that is the cutest photo sequence ever! And you're right. It made me look at my catnip pillow in a whole new light!

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwwwwwww!!! Harley look like you are having loads of fun with that multipurpose toy! We just love the picture of you using the toy as a pillow when you are sleeping!!
Your TX furiends,

Around Your Wrist said...

Harley, you've got all the good things about your multi-purpose toy!

I have some that I play with...like the catnip 'nanners that DMM's mom gives me...but I'm not nearly as energetic as you are.

Come visit, as The Fuzz Factory is returning to business!

Kwee Cats said...

Harley, you bees a Multi-tasker wif dat toy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails