Thursday, August 4, 2011

SpacePod

If I am EVER going to be a REAL astronut, I need to make sure my SpacePod is in GOOD working order.
Since I am a BIG Mancat, it will be a TIGHT squeeze in here. I can FIT, except for my size EXTRA-LONG tail!
My TAIL has a MIND of its OWN!
AAAIIIEEEEE! We have ALREADY encountered some ALIEN life FORM!
I can SENSE you do NOT come in PEACE!
HAY! I SAW the COOKBOOK you brought: TO SERVE HARLEY!

Share/Bookmark

40 Notes for Daisy:

Christine said...

Harley, please go easy on Daisy today. She had to be in JAIL and is probably still crabbilated by it.

We love LUNA said...

Bonjour Harley,
How expert astronut you are!I love your space chair nut, it's fashion in green!
You could take some pictures from the Aliens friends to publish here! Cool!
Love your pictures, you are adorable.
purrs
Luna

Mr Puddy said...

Harley, I think that's Daisy trick !

TabbyNormal said...

Did you end up chasing the alien?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We have the same problems with our tails not fitting where we want them to. You will make a purrfect AstroNut Harley.

The Island Cats said...

Don't let the alien get you, Harley!

Marg said...

WE love your Space Pod Harley. When do you leave?? Maybe Daisy will have a little peace. Get that tail tucked in so it doesn't blow off on take off. Hope all of you have a really fun day.

Helene said...

Is the tail a little propeller on takeoff??
I love the spotted an alien pic-those eyes-ahhhhhhhhh

Angel Simba said...

Harley, those space capsules like the Soyuz are pretty cramped so this is very good practice for you.

Dma said...

to serve harley... hee hee.

Vanillabeanseed said...

MOL, that looks so neat! I WANT ONE! >.< hehehe

Admiral Hestorb said...

Here I come to save the day!!!!!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you would be a pawsome astronaut!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Harley, you are one handsome "cow kitty".....have you joined Andy's Cow Kitty Club?????? You can find the details on how to join on one of the tabs on our blog.

Happy Thursday to all at your house.

LP said...

As long as she doesn't cook YOU Harley!!




the critters in The Cottage
P.S. We love your space shuttle!

Link Bartholomew said...

Harley, we know your sister is a bit uppity, but you don't need to call her an alien!

Kali and Aswell said...

That pod is cooler than my box. But it do not has no door!

I thinked you might need a door.

Or maybe you do not but Daisy does to keep YOU out when she wanted to be in the pod.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We noticed the Alien encouraged your tail to enter the space pod!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! You have a cool spaceship. I want my own!

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many people will get that last reference? And it not from Soylent Green!

Unknown said...

Hi Harley!
I LOVE your spaceship! I wonder if Mom would get me one...but right now, Cinnamon would probably chew it to bits (sigh))
Your pal
Kozmo

Sparkle said...

Since Daisy had to go to pee jail, the least you can do is let her have the space pod for a while, Harley.

Zeroichi said...

Hello Harley Lightyear!

Rose Clearfield said...

You are too silly, Harley!

The Florida Furkids said...

Tamir says his tail does the same thing!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Team Tabby said...

We like your space pod Harley!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You have one cool spaceship. What planet are you on?
Benny & Lily

i beati said...

I bet you have fun with your tail

brokenteepee said...

You look very comfortable in your space pod. I think Daisy owes you a few ruined good times....

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Ohhhh Harley, I want one of those space ships too. It is good that with a little effort you can fit your HUGE ginormous tail in there too


bonks

Shaggy and Scout said...

Great space pod Harley you look very astronautley in it!
We saw that old Twilight Zone episode and if that ALF has a cookbook with To Serve Harley on the cover you must take every precaution!

Athena said...

Harley, you are going to make a great astronaut for sure!

Marilia said...

I always have fun coming here!!
Love you buddies!

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

Harley, you are the first cowcat in space or The Twilight Zone!

GLOGIRLY said...

That's no ordinary alien, Harley. It's a GIRL-Alien. So you better watch out for her super-alien-girl-powers.

xo

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We note that yer tail fitted the capsule! So go for the flight!.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

What a cool SpacePod you have !
Did you catch the Alien ??

Have a purrfect weekend :)

catsynth said...

Nice retro "space pod". We're always on the lookout for modernist design for cats.

catsynth said...

Nice retro "space pod". We're always on the lookout for modernist design for cats.

one of Fae's humans said...

wow, that SpacePod is AWESOME! bet Iggy and Fae would want one!

but seriously, what alien would want to eat you, Harley? you're much too mancatly and cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails