Friday, September 23, 2011

Dancing Queen

I hope I do not blind you with my beautiful new sequined dress! I was so happy when I found this sparkly dress in pink and silver and black. It will be perfect for going disco dancing. I wish I knew how to do the Electric Slide!
I dug out my fanciest jewels to go with this dress. You can never have too much bling, right? My giant diamonds even match my dancing suit!
And it gets even better... this outfit comes with a matching sparkly purse! I will keep my monies and some chapstick in there. I wish I had a cell phone I could carry, too.
Will you take my paw for the next dance?!?!

Share/Bookmark

60 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy we LOVE that outfit! Ruby and Rose XXXX

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

*ZOOMING over at warp speed to take that bootiful paw*

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Daisy, you made me laugh about having a cell phone in your purse. Would you have C-ATT service on it?

You are very sparkly today. I know every mancat in the place would want to dance with you. And I bet your clawrs would make good tapping sounds on the dance floor!

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, all the guy cats are standing in line to dance with you. That is one fancy dress and one fancy necklass. You look really spiffy. Have yourselves a great day.

one of Fae's humans said...

ooooh, so sparkly! *_*; the colors look nice on you, Daisy! now you just need an invite to a dressy party. :)

p.s. i'm so so sorry i havent been reading/commenting on your blog! i've missed you and Harley! :'(

The Island Cats said...

That is one fancy dress, Daisy! You'll look great on the dance floor!

Cat said...

See that girl...what her bling..she is the Dancing Queen! (or something like that!) Your dress is sooo cool!! Myself, I am too shy (oh shut-up Tiny, I AM!!) to wear anything too noticable, but I think you look absolutely stunning in that little number...grrr- oooowww!! We can hear ABBA singing right now...and you, there, dancing. Purrs, Lautrec (Lolove) and Tiny and a couple of weird, smelly dawgs whose names I can't remember right now)

LP said...

" Friday night and the lights are low.Looking out for a place to go.See that girl, watch that scene, diggin the dancing queen...You can dance, you can jive..."

Daisy YOU are the Dancing queen. Young and sweet only seven (teen)! :)

the critters in The Cottage xoxox

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

You're looking mighty fine there, Daisy!!!!!!!!!!

Dma said...

you can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life....

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hello Daisy, I think this might be the prettiest dress you have ever modeled! I would like to have a dance with you, I guess I have to get in line :-)

bonks!

Pandafur said...

Its time fur a pink ladeez nite owt!

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear that is one gorgeous dress - the whole outfit rocks! And don't you look sweet in that last photo. I'd love to dance with you!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Save a dance for Kirby and Mac. Love the dancing dress!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wow, sexEeee
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Oooh! I want an outfit like that, especially with the matching accessories. I wonder if they do it in a human size.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Daisy, you take Bling to a totally new level! You could learn the Hustle and the Bugaloo, hahameow!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you look fantastic. Do you think Skeezix will take you dancing now?

Unknown said...

Wowzzers! You look so wonderful in that outfit! I would love to put my name on your dance card Miss Daisy!
Kisses
Nellie

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What an awesome dress, Daisy!! I especially love it with your fancy jewels and purse :)

Fluffy and Heather said...

I would be honoured to take a lovely ladycat like you to the dance! That is, as long as you don't mind my two dimensional dance moves! ;) Mew!

Forty Paws said...

You are the Disco Queen Daisy! That is a beeeyoutiful outfit!

Luf, Us

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you have captured Sherpa and Harry's hearts today...

Kali and Aswell said...

oooh! that purse would be a very good place to keep my chickens! Oh, 'cept I always do eat they as soon as She gived me some!

Sparkle said...

I would need a bigger purse, because I like to have my iPad with me at all times! Then all us kitties could dance around one of the cat toy apps.

Asta said...

Daisy
You look divine in youw spawkly dancing dwess
maybe you could come to my biwfday bloggie and show it off and dazzle evewyone wif youw spawkly pawsonality along wif youw glittewy finewy
smoochie kisses
ASTA

meowmeowmans said...

Oooh! We will, Daisy!

You sure look pretty in your dress. And great job accessorizing. You go, girl!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Darling...dozens of mancats would take that precious paw in an instant! You look ravishing.Thank you so much for coming to see me while I was in the hospital. xoxoxox

ibcmeir said...

A matching clutch bag, too cool, but now I'm going to have ABBA in my head for the rest of the day.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We Mancats are lining up for that dance, looks like a long wait to take your paw for a swing around the dance floor!
That is a beautiful dress. Unlike any of your other outfits and you are right, the diamonds DO complete the look. Mom loves the purse!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

ADORABLE!!!! Have fun dancing!

Lin said...

Dang, girl. You are HOT!! I wish they made that dress in my size!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Do you still have a tiny bit of room in your dance card, sweet Daisy?

Purrs,
The Beebs

Bonnie Story said...

Awesome, disco doll - crank up the Donna Summer and shake your groove thang! I like the purse especially.

Ivy said...

Oh my Cod, Daisy, you'll never fully know just how happy you make me for the few minutes I read you post! :-)
That's an awesome contribution to the world, the one you make. Now let's go dancing!! :-D

Love all the way from Brazil,
Ivy

HH and The Boys said...

Wow... that one is beautiful. So sprakly,..,

Have a great weekend.

pawhugs, Max

BeadedTail said...

That is a fancy disco dress Daisy! You can pull off any fashion!

Luxington said...

I would LOVE to dance with you Daisy!!!

Ann said...

You are looking smashing tonight Daisy. You look like you're ready to paint the town red.

Donna said...

Oh wow, u are so pretty! Teh dress is dazzling! :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow! You are a glamour puss Daisy. We are queuing up to dance with you.

Katnip Lounge said...

Do the Hustle!

do do do do do do do do do...
(Daisy, have your Mommeh hum it for you!)

Marilia said...

Uau! Daisy, you´re übber fashion kitteh!

GLOGIRLY said...

All you need now Daisy is a John Travolta suit for Harley. I'm hearing the BeeGee's in my head already.
: )

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Daisy? I know you have to have every mancat vying for your attention asking you to dance, may I cut in?

xoxoxo Cody

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

We have four man cats who would love to twirl you around the dance floor, if you like your cats on the wild side.

Teddy Westlife said...

Your new dress is gorgeous Daisy!

Tamago said...

Wow, you look shiny!! You look ready to go dancing and I'm sure you will be the center of attention on the dancing floor :-)

Quill and Greyson said...

You're so glam Daisy!!

Just Ducky said...

You should be on Dancing with the Stars Daisy!

Your Daily Cute said...

This is one of your fanciest suits yet!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, yoo look like a beautiful film star!

Link Bartholomew said...

Marmie says she loves the necklace. I am not that knowledgeable about fashion, so if she likes it, I do too.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I´ll take your paw for a dance , Daisy !!

A.Marie said...

Daisy, you are soooo right... A girl can never have to much bling!!!

Believe me....I have 4 male cats over at my house that would be delighted to take your hand....errr....paw!! ;)

God's Little People said...

Daisy, even though your dress and bling does shimmer and sparkle A LOT, it couldn't possibly out-sparkle the girl wearing it. And you look like you have the patience of the Gods :)
Admiring hugs from your kitty friends in Greece

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, you are a very talented model! That is a very pretty dress. Mom thought it also looks a little bit like a flapper dress.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky (and fosters Jett, Panda, Domino, Kurt, and Brigitta)

Unknown said...

I'm finally here! My human is helping me do this comment using her new software that types for her as she speaks, so she can rest her arms from her RSI – it's not bad,huh? But it does still make mistakes and my human has to keep stopping to correct it so it's a bit annoying and very slow – it takes us double the time to do the same thing! So please excuse any funny words or spellings in my comment!

Oh my goodness Daisy – what an absolutely gorgeous dress! Muesli is so jealous! I never realised they make sequinned dresses were kitties but I think my favourite are those pink diamonds! You always look so pretty, Daisy, when you're dressed up but this time you look absolutely ravishing! I'm sure everyone will want to have a dance with you! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

U look simply amazing. Pawsome outfit Daisy.

Maureen said...

Daisy, that outfit is awesome! Wow, you are quite the fashionista-cat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails