Friday, September 2, 2011

Hello Kitty, My Hero!

I got another Hello Kitty tee-shirt! I am raising my paw so you can read the Hello Kitty name, so you know I am telling you the truth. My Mommeh has a tee-shirt that is a lot like this one. My tee-shirt is extra-fancy because it has a DIAMOND button on each sleeve. Can you see the diamond?
I think this tee-shirt needs an accessory. My pretty pink tutu is perfect! What do you think?
Today I got over-eager for my treats. I almost bit the hand the feeds me. Keep your hands and fingers inside at all times!
I still got good scritchings though. I do not know if I like scritches or treats better! I prefer to get both! Modeling is the best job in the entire world.


Share/Bookmark

62 Notes for Daisy:

Sungold said...

Daisy, I love your new shirt, and I think it looks wonderful with your pink tutu skirt. You are such a good model! I send many pets and chin skritches your way.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear, you are even MORE bootiful than the most bootiful hello kitty! I think it should be hello DAISY! Then kitty could buy shirts with you on it!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi Daisy !
I just think you are sooo cute in your new outfit !
Happy friday with a lot of treats :)

Helene said...

What a perfect model you are, Daisy. Love the last picture. Sweet face.

Angie, Catladyland said...

Pretty shirt!! I might ask to borrow it, but I think it's not quite my size...

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's one gorgeous T-Shirt, Daisy! And we're glad yo got lots of scritches and treats!

Spunky and Manny said...

We like modeling too, Daisy. We love getting treats after as well!

Anonymous said...

it matches your tu-tu well. Too cute, Miss Daisy! Have a great weekend!

Marg said...

WE like Rumble's idea. We need a Daisy shirt. We love your shirt with the diamond on the sleeve. Nothing better than a diamond shirt. The Tutu makes it all just purrfect too. Take care and have a great Friday.

Lin said...

You are definitely pretty in pink! I am jealous of that Hello Kitty shirt--I want one!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We love Hello Kitty here. The diamond button on each sleeve is very chic, and we thinks your pink tutu goes purrfect with the tee-shirt.

~Arty & Scylla

Hannah and Lucy said...

Daisy we love the last picture when your mom is giving you chin and jaw scritches - you look as though you are in seventh heaven.
We like your pink skirt with that new top - very smart.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Catsparella said...

Wow, that is such a beautiful outfit, Daisy!! I love it!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

What a pretty smile you have, Daisy!!
Love your shirt, and I think you need a Hello Daisy shirt, too!
~ The Bunch

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Hello Kitty Fashion Friday!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Very cute Hello Kitty shirt!

The Daily Pip said...

Very nice, Daisy! My human sister has a Hello Kitty backpack and lunch box. She is a big fan of Hello Kitty.

Your pal, Pip

brokenteepee said...

You look so happy in that last photo Daisy and very pretty in your new outfit

HH and The Boys said...

I'm lovin' that t-shirt... You look great in it.

pawhugs, Max

The Florida Furkids said...

That Hello Kitty shirt is adorable. Your keen fashion sense really made it even better when you added the tutu!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Dma said...

i have discovered all my outfits look better with a pink tutu.

Pandafur said...

You iz teh best model an so glamerpuss!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You have a great new shirt Daisy! I like it!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy you should become a fashion consultant. Our mom could use some help!
The Hello Kitty t-shirt is very pretty on you and those diamonds really give it that added bling!

Hansel said...

daisy!! we love your tutu! but we must say, tesla loves treats better hands down, and hansel loves both equally :) ok, maybe treats a little more.

Rose Clearfield said...

You are such an awesome model, Daisy! I love Hello Kitty, too.

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy you look fab and we love the diamond. We like scritches and treats about the same. Have a great weekend!

LP said...

You look pretty in pink Daisy! We love you! :)


the critters in The Cottage

Kal said...

Not just a star...a SUPERSTAR!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look very adorable Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Pink is SO your color!

Vanillabeanseed said...

we love ALL your outfits daisy!!

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, you can't go wrong with Hello Kitty, she's like a neutral, only PINK! We think the tutu really completes the look.
Grayce says she'd rather bite, but she's a little tetched about biting...

Sparkle said...

I have been told I am a "temperamental" model. I don't think that's fair, I am just particular!

Fluffy and Heather said...

Pink is definitely your colour, sweetie! We are so curious to see what you'll be for Halloween!

By the way, I'm having a small contest tomorrow if you want to drop by. The winner gets one of our greeting cards for free! :)

Athena said...

Daisy, I love your new shirt! And I think you are the best model efur.

BeadedTail said...

That's a pretty new shirt Daisy! We'd like to see a photo of both you and your Mommeh in your Hello Kitty tee-shirts!

Ann said...

Well hello Daisy, that t-shirt is perfect for you. You look very pretty in it.

Donna said...

U is so very sweet. :)

Ivan from WMD said...

And there is no prettier model, Daisy! We love your fancy tee shirt, too!

Mickey's Musings said...

We love your Hello Kitty T!!!!!
Pink IS your colour :)
Purrs Tillie & Georgia

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you are really good at putting outfits together. We love that Hello Kitty shirt!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Miss Daisy, you're outfit is adorable! But, that last photo is priceless! Haf a happy weekend. xoxo

Smudge said...

Oh my God! I love the scritching under the neck, too! Sometimes I could sit for hours getting that, and I hate when it stops. Nice shirt!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy
u look byootiful in yer hello kitty tee shirt an yer pink tutu.
dat wuzza close one wid yer mom'z finger!
i jus wan u to know dat i wuz gettin a error messij on mi blog today an frendz were gettin a stranje messij, too. i took mi blogrollin off mi paje jus like u did. now i'm back on track.
jus sayin'.
luv--jh

Jacqueline said...

You are an incredible fashionista, gorgeous Daisy=looking beautiful as always in that pretty Hello Kitty shirt and your adorable tutu!!...We also enjoyed your pita modeling=that was a fun photo shoot!!...Have a fun weekend, precious friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Gigi said...

Darling, You are a DIVA! Those silly anorexic runway models got nothin' on you.

Say, do you think Harley could bite that diamond off for you and take it to a PAWn shop? Think of the FUDZ that money could buy!

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

The tutu does make the outfit.

Helene said...

ps Daisy-I love your wardrobe. Wish mine looked half as good.

Tell Mommeh thanks-will keep trying with the glasses.

meowmeowmans said...

Daisy, your new shirt is so pretty ... just like you! We love Hello Kitty, almost as much as we love you, sweet girl. :)

Tamago said...

I think the tutu perfectly matches your tee-shirt! You look so pretty in pink :-)
How nice you got both treat and scritches...you deserve as you are such a great model!

Marilia said...

Oh Daisy!
Your clothes are so sweet and combine with you, princess!!!!
Kisses

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh, we luff Hello Kitty! Pawsome shirt!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a cute shirt, Daisy!! It's perfect with your tutu :)

Admiral Hestorb said...

YOU are THE most darling little girl in the world. I love your hello Kitty suit! And te tutu is purrfect for you.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You look AMAZING Missie Daisy.
I hope you and Harley have the best three day week-end laying in the sun and enjoying the labors of your mom and dad


bonks

Flamincatdesigns said...

Your tutu is tooo cute! However, it's not very lady like to bite that hand that feeds you. So glad you realized it wasn't a nommy treat.

catladydiary.tumblr.com said...

I like it. please work comment!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy that shirt is so cute on you! Do you still have room in your wardrobe, it must be getting packed tight by now!!! Whisker kisses=^Y^=

GLOGIRLY said...

The tutu makes it, Daisy! You know just how to put the finishing touch on an outfit. : )
xo
Katie

Kwee Cats said...

Yes! We see those beautiful diamonds! You sure do makes them sparkle pretty too! The tutu skirt is dis purrfect! We so glad you enjoys the modeling on account dat we sure has fun seeing you so happy!
(((hugs)))

The Furry Bambinos said...

Lovely t-shirt, Daisy! Mom just gave a very similar one to her god-daughter!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky (& fosters Jett, Panda, Domino, Louisa, Kurt, Brigitta, and Marta)

Related Posts with Thumbnails