Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I am one Wild and Crazy Guy!

Woohoo! LOOK at ME! I got GREEN HAIRS! And my hairs is HUGE! I think you could call this a HEADDRESS. That is NOT the SAME as a DRESS for your HEAD.
I ENJOY looking at my BIG GREEN hairs. I have a whole FIELD of GREENS on my HEAD!
SOMETIMES, the GREEN HAIRS make me feel WACKY.
But USUALLY it makes me SMILE! And I want to do the HULA, TOO! Or play with a HOOLA HOOP!
I tried to RUN through the HOUSE but my GREEN HAIRS FELL OFF! Hahahahahaha!

Share/Bookmark

58 Notes for Daisy:

Christine said...

You certainly are wacky, Harley! I could have sworn that this is really a Hawaiian grass skirt that Daisy has modeled. But it does make for a very fun hat!

Sparkle said...

Harley, have you been getting into the nip???

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Harley!!! That is a pawsome headdress :o The colour looks good on you too ;) What else does it do?? heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

*MOL*
I just love your green hair , Harley !

Angel Simba said...

Harley, you do look fun and wacky in your green hairs. I was going to say the same as Christine: your hairs look like Daisy's green hula skirt!

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..You should show us a video, Mr. Harley !
xoxo

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

MOL, you are a very silly guy Harley.

Anonymous said...

Ur a wild and wacky guy, dood.

Helene said...

Oh Harley...I have this sudden urge to go to Tahiti- I do not know why.

I bet you are a lampshade kind of guy Harley.

The Monkeys said...

You look very cute with your big green hairs, Harley!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Harley, no one can make us laugh quite like you!

Lin said...

Hey, you sorta look like Phyllis Diller with that wacky hair! :0

i beati said...

My that is wild like your eyes

HH and The Boys said...

Harley... that's a great look for you-especially when you're smiling.

pawhugs, Max

We love LUNA said...

The last pose is absolutely beautiful, I think you are very charming with this special hat and green is your color for sure!
Luna

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley ~ yoo made us larf again!

amanda said...

Hola Harley! I like your green hat, wish I had one too! hehehe. Rio from Barcelona

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We couldn't wait to see what surprize you had for us today, Harley...We like your hair! Teri said it reminded her of the Hippie musical, Hair...hahameow!

Link Bartholomew said...

Harley, you are such a great model to sit still with all that grass on your head. You weren't tempted to paw and play with it...not even once?

Dma said...

trying to decide if you look more like carmen miranda or sideshow bob. hmmmm.

Marg said...

Harley that is quite the dress on your head. What big grasses those are. Love the picture of you looking up at that wild thing on your head. Harley, you are becoming quite the model. Good job.

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley, you look like some kind of crazed Aztec God in that thing! We like it!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love the head-dress Harley - the colour made your furs look especially handsome.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! You are very whacky Harley. Maybe if you get hungry, you could have a snack from your field of greens.

LP said...

Don't eat the Hawaiian grass Harley!! It will give you tummy upset!! :)


the critters in The Cottage

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You look very wild and crazy, Harley!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Kali and Aswell said...

Oooh! Me and Kali could maked a GOOD mess with that! We would liked to play with it.

brokenteepee said...

I agree with Sparkle - I think you have been into the green; the NIP!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Ha, ha ha ha ha, that second photo is a hoot! Mommy was laughing and laughing....it brightened our very soggy day....actually it has been soggy since Irene hit and now we had another bad rain fall from Lee!
Thank you for the Birthday wishes, you made my day, =^Y^=Tang

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley we think you look like you are having a grand time with those green hairs!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Harley, you are one wild and crazy kind of cat!! Can we eat your green hairs?
Happy Wednesday..
~ Bob and Patrick and The Bunch

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Hahaha! You look great with green hairs, Harley :D

Forty Paws said...

Wow wee! That is one big headdress! You are sure purrty with that big headdress on Harley!

Luf, Us

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Harley....waht strange head hairs you have! ;)

catsynth said...

That's a funny headdress. It definitely changes Harley's appearance :)

catladydiary.tumblr.com said...

Beyond adorable Harley!

meowmeowmans said...

MOL. Harley, you DO look wacky today! :D

Admiral Hestorb said...

It matters not what you do, Harley..my mommy finks it's purrfect!

ibcmeir said...

Oh Harley, that has to be the most fantastic hat I've ever seen.

Absolutely fabulous!

Ozark Mountain Cats said...

Your mom needs to keep those pictures in a special spot cuz they could win you a contest.

Fluffy and Heather said...

You should experiment with some other colours too! How about pink? Or would Daisy be jealous? :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Are you a punk rocker?
Benny & Lily

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

Harley goes green! I'd wear that for a luau.

CCL Wendy said...

It's amazing that you sit still for such wackiness, Harley! But then, I know you get rewarded if you do.

This would be a good photo to submit next Patrick's Day for "Best Use of Green".

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We luf the look you're sporting, Harley! Wacky is purrfect fur us. Purrs.

Athena said...

Harley, I can honestly say I've nefur seen anything quite like this! Looking good my friend!

The Crew said...

OMC...Harley, you look GREAT!!

BeadedTail said...

Harley, you are a very Wild and Crazy Guy! We can't believe you kept those big green hairs on your head that long. You are becoming quite the supermodel mancat!

Quill and Greyson said...

Now that's a headdress!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Very cute Harley! I wants some green hairs too!

The Island Cats said...

Harley, you are so silly!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Harley you are one patient cat!

Photo Cache said...

Oh my you started trying out costumes for Halloween already? What's next?

Emma and Buster

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

OMC I love that last photo where you are smiling! HILARIOUS!

Kwee Cats said...

We think you look ready for the zombie movie where you can be the witch doctor! P.S., Our Mumsy saw on the Facebook where your green hairs came from. Does Daisy know you wearing it on your head?

Donna said...

That is funny! I like green. :)

Theresa said...

Harley! You look Hawaiian!

Related Posts with Thumbnails