Friday, September 9, 2011

Polka-Dot Dance

Here is one of the beautiful frocks I got in the package from Domino! At first I was worried that it might be a little bit too small for me. Luckily, I got a small head, so I got it on okay!
Ta-da! Look how cute! Pink plus black and white polka-dots look cute together. Here I am trying out another new smile. Does my smile look fake?
One of the best parts of this dress is how the fancy ruffledy armholes allow perfect freedom of movement. I do not think I have ever showed you my underarms before.
Now I will demonstrate the little polka-dot bow on the back. I think I will wear this dress if I ever learn how to dance the Polka-dot dance. I think it involves lots of twirling.
Oops, I see a LIZARD! Sorry, can't model any more, I must attend to important lizard-y matters...
Domino, thank you again for sharing such a cute dress with me!
Share/Bookmark

54 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Yep, lizards trump modeling, every time! BTW, those are some of my human's favorite colors!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Don't get any lizard on your new frock!!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Daisy, yes! Polka-dot dancing is very twirly! At my wedding, I danced a polka with my Dad and he twirled me so fast, he almost spun me into Table #6!

You look very pretty in your dress. Have a happy weekend!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh Daisy! That back shot is simply DIVINE!!!!

We love LUNA said...

Dear Daisy,
You are a fashion girl, I love your dress, it's perfect for you, very romantic!
I hope you can enjoy your weekend, maybe a party with friends, you are ready for a special party! :)
Cute you!
Luna

Unknown said...

Daisy you are adorable in your pretty new frock. It suits you well. And, I want to add, thank you for helping out with the lizard over-population.

Karen and Gerard said...

Very pretty, Daisy. Love the arm holes!

Anonymous said...

that is a pretty dress. I hope you got to play with the lizard.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, yoo look beautiful in that pretty dress. xx

Marg said...

That sure is one fancy dress Daisy with all those polka dots. We would like to see you doing the Polka. What fun. I bet you would have fun doing that. The bow is just purrfect. Have yourself a great day.

HH and The Boys said...

Once again, flawless modeling on your part.

pawhugs, max

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look very pretty in your dress Daisy. We can understand why you would need to leave your modelling to attend to the lizard though.

sandyland said...

so fetching I can see a lot of male cats will be beating down your door

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is a very pretty dress, Missie Daisy.
Polka dots and calico look perfect togetther.

Have a marvelous fun bonkbonk week-end
and another happy anniversary to your mom and dad on the 11th (same as my mom and dad)

Dma said...

that's a perfect dress for an deodorant commercial.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

ps: we got some much rain, a froggie jumped into our house on Wednesday


more bonks

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a very cute dress! Isn't Lizard-TV pawsome?

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Love the ruffles and the bow and the thoughts of you doing the polka! We don't remember if we ever saw your armpits before either!

Hannah and Lucy said...

You look very demure Daisy in that pretty dress -we bet Skeezix will be having the vapours.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You look very nice in pink and black!

Pandafur said...

*grabs Daisy by teh paw and pulls her in a big twirly circle* let's polkadot danse an make your ruffulz swing! Weeeeeeeee!

Lin said...

That is one cute dress, Daisy! It's a good thing you've got lots of arm space for twirling and polka dancing!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you look great in that dress. Do you suppose that lizard is envious?

Jenna and Sissy said...

It is just so you!

We are jealous that you have lizards to attend to. We've never seen one on our patio.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a lovely polka-dot frock!

Kali and Aswell said...

I will like to see your polka dot dance video!

Do lizards smell good? I do not getted to smell any lizards yet!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

OMG. I found the designers of that outfit Daisy.

http://calvinscanadiancaveofcool.blogspot.com/2011/09/it-will-only-stay-dream-if-you-do.html

meowmeowmans said...

We sure love your new pretty frock, Daisy. And don't you worry ... we totally understand about the lizard! :)

Happy Mo Cats Day to you, Harley and your mommeh!

Rose Clearfield said...

That's awesome that you got such a great dress from your friend, Daisy! Happy lizard watching.

Forty Paws said...

Oh yes! What a beeyoutiful dress that is!

Luf, Us

brokenteepee said...

Be sure you do not get lizard bloods on your new dress

LP said...

That dress looks adorable on you Daisy! Make sure you don't spill any lizard guts on it or your Mama will be displeased...

the critters in The Cottage

Shaggy and Scout said...

Maybe you need to put your play clothes on before you go hunt the leezard.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Vaery adorable Daisy!!!

catladydiary.tumblr.com said...

Daisy, that is a great dress! You did a fine job showing off your underarms too.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

My mom is starting to sing yellow polka dot bikin , don´t ask me why ??!!
I think your new dress lookes pretty on you !

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

We're embarrassed to tell you our our mom, used to have a dress like that. It looks cuter on you.

Jans Funny Farm said...

How cute, Daisy. It sure was nice of Domino to send you such nice presents, including this dress. Is there any pink tissue paper left from the box?

The Island Cats said...

Oh Daisy! You look fabulous! Too nice to go do lizardy things.

ibcmeir said...

Pink and Black are wonderful together. You know Daisy, the dress makes an interesting frock, I like it.

Kwee Cats said...

Your smile looks real, Daisy! We think it's on account of how cute you look in that dress.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you look absolutely lovely in your beautiful polka-dot dress!

Unknown said...

Dear Daisy,
That dress is stunning! Yous and Domino are my heros!
Kisses
Nellie

Unknown said...

Dear Daisy,
That dress is stunning! Yous and Domino are my heros!
Kisses
Nellie

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Mommy says you look preshus! xoxo

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Looking good, Daisy!

eastcoastlife said...

Very pretty dress. Would love to see you dance in it.

Happy weekend!

=^..^= said...

Oh, the dear lizard... what must he be thinking when a polka-dotted-frilly-dressed-curly-haired cat makes a dash towards him.

~Slash & Bronzy

Tamago said...

The polka-dots look really cute and very good on you!

Anonymous said...

That's a byootiful dress Daisy! Oliver x

Donna said...

U looks so cute! :)

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

That dress is so cute and you looks very gorgeous in it.

CCL Wendy said...

I'm so glad it fits! It's kind of a mini dress. Daisy and Domino must be close in size because the dress fits pretty well the same on Domino.

I'm glad Daisy likes it. The polka dots are very becoming! Becoming what, I won't say. Tee, hee!

Clooney said...

Daisy we love your hot pink polka-dot dress and you look so pretty in it. What a wonderful gift. Lizards do take precedence over modeling for sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails