Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Snoopervisin'

This is the GUEST bathroom. It is my JOB to make sure ANYONE who GOES in there is SAFE. The MOM knows not to SHUT the door ALL the way.
I use my SNOUT to PUSH my way INSIDE!
It is IMPORTANT for me to MAKE SURE no one is SICK in there, or in NEED of my HELP!
Hey, MOM! Are you OKAY?
What are you DOING in here, ANYWAY?!?!!?? I will just WATCH until you are DONE.

Share/Bookmark

55 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

My human and I share a bathroom. I get really insulted when she shuts the door when I want in!

We love LUNA said...

Dear Harley,
you are doing a fabulous job there, snoopervising is a harsh task but you did it very well!
I think it's a great idea and I will try it here next time!
What??? the bathroom door is closed here?? hey, it's not cool, please mammy open the door!Right now!
MOL
purrs
Luna

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Harley, your humans really need to give you more tuna, you're such a useful fella and deserve to be rewarded!

Mickey's Musings said...

Harley, we all feel safer knowing you are snoopervising :) Whew!!!!!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Harley, be CAREFUL! One time my Lucky followed me into the powder room when all I needed to do was apply lipstick in front of the mirror. Well guess WHAT? I didn't know he was there, and I left the room and CLOSED THE DOOR WITH HIM STUCK INSIDE! He spent the WHOLE day in a dark room with nothing to play with but toilet paper. When I got home, he showed me how mad he was. The toilet paper was all over the floor. It looked like little piles of clouds. Always alert the mommeh when you are sneaking in and out like that, OKAY?!?! It's VERY important.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

HA HA HA...they ALL do that. There is something about human waste removal that fascinates the kitty. I think it has more to do with the having a captive audience, however.

Mr Puddy said...

MOL...That's a big task, Harley
Yep ! we have to do that ! Mancat's responsibility ; )

Andy, Kiefer and Gus' Mom said...

My mancats have to insure I'm safe and sound in the bathroom too. The room gets really full with 3 mancats and one human.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We arent allowed in there... An we dont wanna be in there annyway. There is often POURING WATER!

Spunky and Manny said...

Manny and me like to keep watch too when our mom goes in the bathroom.

Marg said...

MOL, Harley you are one good snoooperviser. What would Mom do without you?? We sure are glad you are taking care of everything. Hope all of you have a fun day.

Donna said...

Thank u, Harley. I have to make sure my hoomans are safe in there, too. :)

Helene said...

Oh Harley what a good snoopervisor you are. We only have one here that does that but he stays at the door and waits patiently just in case he has to break the door down. Maybe you could stop by one day and show them how its really done.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

I tries to make sure everyone is safe in the master bathroom, but sometimes my rude Mommy shuts the door all the way so I can't open it. ~Scylla

Willie said...

My humans call it stupidvising. Shows what they know. One time I shut the bathroom door and opened a drawer on the vanity so they couldn't get in. After letting them run around all panicy for awhile. I let myself out. Who was the stupid one there?!

Link Bartholomew said...

Harley, the bathroom is a curious area for me too. Here's a tip: while your human is sitting down, you should jump up on their lap!

The Island Cats said...

Harley, I do this too...'specially if there's a stranger in there...sometimes the door doesn't shut right and I can get in there to check on them!

Wally

Sweet Purrfections said...

Excellent job snoopervising. We kitties do not like to have a bathroom door closed.


Truffle

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You are so good at snoopervising. We do not like the bathroom door closed, either.
Happy Tuesday to you and Daisy!
~ The Bunch

Anonymous said...

tee hee hee... looks like an important job, Harley.

zool said...

wowo.. good luck to your cat.. I hope he/she will use your bathroom wisely.. hehehe

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, we just love it that you are so good at snoopervising!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Harley I know this is boring to read again and again but me and my mommy absolutely adore you!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We won't go in mum's bathroom in case she started singing!! Paws then need to go in ears pronto.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Jenna and Sissy said...

Great job, Harley! Some doors must remain open for inspections at all times!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Looks like you are taking good car of the bathroom! We don't believe in bathroom doors being shut! We bang on them to be let in! Happy Tuesday. xoxo

The Meezers or Billy said...

excellent job Harley!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're just like you and, like Sparkle, we share the bathroom!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Teri just leaves the door open unless we have company, hahameow! We love the word 'snout' too! And Harley, you always look so amazed and surprised...and not just in the bathroom, MOL

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THat is a very important job, Harley. Kirby fills that role here!

Unknown said...

Dear Harley
I agree, humans should not be allowed in the little warm room without a supervisor and yous does a great job!
Kisses
Nellie

Kali and Aswell said...

you is a very good watcher!! I liked to watch too but I getted bored and curls up in the cupboard curtain and goes to sleeped!

Kali do not liked the bathroom too much! I thinked she thinked she might could get too many baths if she goed in the there too much! She do not liked she bath so much as me.

jenianddean said...

That is a very important job! We have a "no closed doors" policy in our house too. Another good job is helping prep the bathroom by unrolling all the TP. Maggie likes that job a lot.
--Jasper

Dma said...

I just love when Theo meows and meows and meows when I'm in the bathroom and I won't let him in. It's not the least bit annoying...

brokenteepee said...

The Farm cats must also snoopervise in the bathroom. What is up with you cats?

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me too like to snoopervise when my mom is in the bathroom :)

Sebastian said...

Good work Harley! Bathroom doors can't be shut at my house either. It's against the rules. MY rules!

Lin said...

Aren't you supposed to poke under the door first?

meowmeowmans said...

Harley, you are doing a great job! Moosey has the same job in our house. Maybe you two can compare notes sometime. MOL

Anonymous said...

Ah, you cats -love visiting human in the bathroom - they are kinda stuck there so there is no excuse not to pet you!

Rose Clearfield said...

Cats are the best helpers and that includes during potty time...

Anonymous said...

Hey Harley you're doing a great job! All three of us have to snoopervise our Beans when they are in the bath! We love playing with all the water!

LP said...

Harley, Lewis was also very diligent about making sure anyone who used the bathroom was safe and sound! He didn't want anyone to accidently fall into the bathtub we think....probably your main concern as well...

the critters in The Cottage

Fluffy and Heather said...

MOL, way to stare Harley!

Are you sure the bathroom is the safest place to be? I mean, don't you have baths in there?!

BeadedTail said...

No doors are allowed to be closed here either since we have to snoopervise efurrything! We bet your mom appreciates you checking on her!

The Florida Furkids said...

Your Mom and her guests must all feel very safe with you snoopervisin' the bathroom.

On the other paw, your Mom takes a camera in with her?????????

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, privacy is an unknown concept at our house, too! Sometimes it takes four or five of us to assist Mommy; more, if it's close to breakfast time! We think your door-opening method is quite effective.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Our Humans know not to shut the door to so we can go and check on them whenever we want to.

Ann said...

We don't have a guest bathroom but I always snoopervise my mom in the bathroom. She's old and could maybe fall and hurt herself or something
your pal Duke

GLOGIRLY said...

Hi Harley! I'm pretty sure that powder room etiquette has it's very own chapter in the Official Cat Handbook. I do exactly the same as you! And if SOMEONE shuts the door all the way, I stick my arms under it.
: )
Katie

Naughty Newton and Friends said...

It's always important to make sure that the humans are fully supervised when they sit on that thing. What if they fall in? You're doing a great job!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are doing one good job snoopervising alright, BOL
Benny & Lily

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You never know if someone might need a hand in there!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Oh Harley!! Close your eyes!!

Luxington said...

That's nice that your mom leaves the door open for you! It is SO rude when humans shut doors!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails