Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cat EARS!!!!

These ears are from a costume my Mommeh wore one time.

When she puts this on her head, I cannot recognize her! I just see the triangle ears, and I think it is another cat!
Here is a very skerry video, so you can see for yourself!

You can click here to see the movie full-sized on YouTube!
Share/Bookmark

36 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Wow, Daisy, I'm glad I couldn't see what you and Harley were seeing!!!!

Poppy Q said...

Oh noes - your mommeh was trying to scare you while you were having a sauna. She is sneaky.

Deven said...

OMG, Daisy! You and Harley Quinn really look skerred by Mommeh's black pointed ears. She must have had to hug and kiss you both a lot to prove she is still really Mommeh!

Teddy Westlife said...

You two look a little bit scairt!

Donna said...

Wow, I wonder who that kat is?

HH and The Boys said...

I hope HH doesn't put on any of those ears. I wear the ears around here. That's for sure.

Thanks for the warning.

pawhugs, Max

Marg said...

Pretty skerry aroung your house Daisy and Harley. Who is the world was that in those funny looking ears. Too cute. It was nice to see you two together quietly. Take care.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think your Mommeh scared you as you both sat there with your eyes wide open.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

That was berry scary !!!

Ruisje said...

Hmmm, humans can be really weird! They think they can be a cat when they put ears on their heads. Of course you were skerred!! To be a cat, Daisy and Harley's mommeh, you have to have a cat purrsonality, too. ;-)

headbumpies,
~Ruis

Admiral Hestorb said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Mommy skeered you two really a bunch. Your faces say it all. Your eyes are like saucers~ Here's a kissy and a huggy. Mommy took off her ears now.

xoxox

Dma said...

ok, that is the funniest thing i've ever seen...

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

OMC i was laughing and laughing! The expressions on Daisy and Harley's faces are PRICELESS!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes I think there was something worrisome going on as you watched. It made me a little nervous.

LP said...

Tell your Mama not to scare the children!

the critters in The Cottage xo

Shaggy and Scout said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaggy and Scout said...

"Momma, have you been into the rum again?"

Ivan from WMD said...

Oh my goodness, that scared even me!!

Lin said...

EEEEK! I hope she didn't go for the kitty food! :O

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Ha ha ha! Don't be scared, it's just your mommeh in disguise :)

Cat said...

You two look very uneasy for sure!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You two look very scared. We are glad she did did not point the camera at herself so we would not be scared!

brokenteepee said...

Ooooh, I'll bet your Mommeh is one pretty kitty

Two French Bulldogs said...

We thought you detached your real ears
Benny & Lily

Mr Puddy said...

OMC !!! That's a bit scary !!! Run !!!

The Island Cats said...

Our mom has those same ears and she wears them every Halloween when she's giving out candy to all the ghosts and goblins that come to our door. She thinks she's one of us! Haha!!

Luxington said...

Uh Oh! My mom has some of those ears at home and I think you just gave her an idea...

Bacon said...

Daisy, maybe you and Harley need to put on people ears to scare your mommy! ;)

BeadedTail said...

Those ears must make your mommeh look very skeery Daisy! Your look made us skairt!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley & Daisy
You must have wondered what happened to your Mom!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

GLOGIRLY said...

OMC!!!!! I LOVE the video! ...the music is perfect. I have my own cat ears and believe me, Katie's reaction is EXTREME. She gives me instant airplane-ears. ; )

Glogirly xo

Your Daily Cute said...

That sure was skeery! I love Harley's face.

Karen Jo said...

I love the movie. The music is perfect. Your Mom sure scared the two of you.

The Crew said...

Oh my goodness, we can see how scared you both are!!

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! Oh Daisy! Your face is priceless! :-)

Theresa said...

A box office hit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails