Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everybuddy! It is I, Madame Daisy, fortune teller extraordinaire!
Let me check the stars... yes all are aligned correctly!
Please to kiss my paw, and I will reveal your fortune!

Select one of the three tarot cards below. After you click on the card, your fortune will be revealed!


I wish you all a good fortune and many, many treats!


A gypsy fire is on the hearth,
Sign of the carnival of mirth;
Through the dun fields and from the glade
Flash merry folk in masquerade,
For this is Hallowe'en!
~Author Unknown


ps: You can see my other even more skerry costume on the 1-800-PetMeds Pet Talk blog!


Share/Bookmark

65 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Happy Halloween to you and your family Miss D. Thanks for making us smile all year.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Mr Puddy said...

Awwww !!!! This is so cute post for Halloween, Miss Daisy !!! I chose the empress cause I think she look like have a good quality lap : ) and the reading is so nice !!!
Thanks Sweet Heart and Happy Halloween to you and your family.
luv
xoxo

Sparkle said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy! My tarot fortune was pawsome!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Daisy, you have quite outdone yourself! We enjoyed having our fortune read!

Karen and Gerard said...

A thrilling time is in my future--oh boy! Hope it's nothing scary. Love your costume!

HH and The Boys said...

What a great post. Thanks for my fortune. I do love your outfit... I knew I would.

Happy Halloween...

pawhugs, Max, Bugsy and Knuckles

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, that is the most purrfect costume ever. We love the fortunes. We picked the empress. Happy Halloween to all of you. Hope you don't get too many scary visitors.

Jacqueline said...

Awesome, fun post, gorgeous Daisy=we're impressed with your tarot reading and fortune telling skills!...Happy Halloween sweet friends!...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Jean(ie) said...

Hubby chose the Empress... This was a fun post!!!!

Jean(ie) said...

Happy Meowloween!

Lin said...

I LOVE the earrings, Daisy!! You are the cutest Trick-o-Treater EVER!!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Halloween. FUN FUN Post. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Gotchi - O Gato said...

Happy Halloween Daisy and Harley,

What a cool costume you have today Daisy...

Purrs from Gotchi

Dma said...

i suppose i just put a major curse on myself because i clicked on all three cards...

Selina said...

MomKatt & I loved our fortune, Daisy! Happy Halloween! Your costume is pawsome!

PURRS!
Selina

The Daily Pip said...

Thanks for that wonderful reading, Daisy! Happy Halloween.

Your pal, Pip

Hannah and Lucy said...

Happy Halloween Daisy (and Harley too). You are too pretty to be a ghostie. Thank you for revealing our fortune to us.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We love our fortune! Thank you for telling it O Great Daisy!

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy,
Happy Halloween. I love your costume. I'm going as myself this year...

Mija

Fuzzy Tales said...

You're an excellent fortune-teller, Daisy! :-)

Have a happy and safe All Hallow's Eve!

Lisa H said...

Too Cute! Thank you for the lovely fortune :)

LP said...

Daisy you have the most beautiful costume ever. We are swooning over your Gypsy Queen status.And the tarot reading was exquisite! You and your Mama are awesome.You know just how to lift our spirits! :)

the critters in The Cottage xo

brokenteepee said...

Thank you for my most excellent fortune! You make a beautiful fortune teller

Anonymous said...

Cute as a button - as always. Made my husband look too.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Daisy what a clever Halloween greeting!!

Thank you for the wish of good Fortune! You are a wonderful Fortune Teller and an adorable one too!

meowmeowmans said...

Yay! A thrilling time is in our future! :)

Daisy, you look great as a gypsy. Happy Halloween to you, Harley and the Mommeh!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Halloween Daisy! I was quite thrilled with my fortune!

Forty Paws said...

What a wonderful Halloween blog! You look so great Madame Daisy!

Luf, Us

Ivy said...

Such a fantastic post, Happy Halloween sweet Daisy! (I particularly love your crystal ball!)

Love,
Ivy

The Crew said...

We kissed your paw, Madame Daisy! Thank you for our great fortune.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Happy Halloween :)
You are a really pretty fortune teller Daisy !!!
xoxo

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are a darling gypsy!! Love that laced bodice!
Our fortune said "remain optimistic" we showed it to mom and she said that's just what she needed to hear!

Faythe said...

What a cute gypsy you are Daisy! Is Harley in costume this year? don't forget to stop at my place for tuna & chiken meats! ~Faythe @ GMT~

Theresa said...

Oh Gypsy Daisy,

You look remarkable and so sweet! How could anyone resist you?

Love and Happy Halloween!

Theresa, Joe and Bobby

BeadedTail said...

Happy Halloween Daisy and Harley! Daisy, thanks for the pawsome fortune! We know it'll come true because you said so!

Luxington said...

Happy Halloween Daisy and Harley! Love your tarot cards Daisy!

Katnip Lounge said...

Gypsy Daisy, we have to admit it, we are Bad. We clicked all three! We hope that doesn't negate our fortunes...
Happy Halloween to you and Harley and your Mommeh!

Ann said...

I picked all three cards so I'm going to be extra lucky :)
You are a very good fortune teller Daisy

The Island Cats said...

Happy Halloween!!

OKcats said...

We love your fortune teller costume, Miss Daisy! Harley looks CRAZY as a banana - and his jokes are just silly! We hope you both get lots of TREATS, not TRICKS!

Love, Fuzzy and Zoe

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Happy Halloween, Madame Daisy! You make a great fortune teller :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Daisy, you look adorable! Happy Halloween and thanks fur the tarot reading! Spooky purrs.

Tamago said...

Daisy, you are very beautiful fortune teller!
I selected all three cards...I had to see! And I loved all of them :-)
Happy Halloween!!

Willow said...

Daisy you always have such creative costumes and I hope you would not be mad, but I peaked at all your special fortunes. I love this day as the little people visit and I celebrate my birthday.

Ruisje said...

You never cease to surprise me, Daisy. What an awesome post!! I chose the first card and Madame Daisy said it's my lucky day... and it is! I am together with my Karl at the Halloween party at Castle Felinestein :-)

Thank you and a happy halloween to you and Harley!

~Ruis

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy, I would kiss that paw of yours any time!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh my goodness dat is da bestest costume and yoo don't efun know how yoo just reached owt and touched owr Mom wif dat. She just talked to da fortune lady jus five minnutes afore she looked at yur bloggie! Woooooooooo!
She says yoo better haf a Halloween card made up wif dat on it! Haf lots of fun you two. We'll be waving paws at yoo soon in Florrieda.

Rose Clearfield said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy! You make an awesome fortune teller.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ooh, ooh, we picked The Empress, an yer fortune-tellin was right! Today was a GOOD day fer us...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh, meant ta add that we LOVED that costume...

Cory said...

Happy Halloween Daisy! You have the best Halloween Costume of all.

Purrs,

Cory and family

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Madame Daisy, you are the best fortune teller we have ever met! We will kiss your paw so we can reveal our fortunes!! Happy Halloween to you and Harley!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happee Halloween
Benny & Lily

Donna said...

O hai! That is awesome. Thank u. :)

Quill and Greyson said...

Happy Halloween!!

Clooney said...

What an amazing costume Daisy! We will gladly kiss your paw! Great post. Happy Halloween to you and Harley! Did any monkeys show up?

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy! You make a great fortune teller. Love the costume!

Taffy and that woman

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh how swwet and adorable you look dear Daisy.....and I know Pixie would be pleased to see Harley in the nanner costume!!!

Smudge said...

Happy Halloween to you, Daisy!!

Bacon said...

What a great costume, Daisy! You told me that a thrilling time is in my future. Can't wait!

one of Fae's humans said...

awesome post and costume, Daisy! you and your human truly are an amazing blogging team. :)

Kwee Cats said...

Hi Miss Daisy, we think you gots the best Halloween post! We all picked different cards and just wuzed how you told us our fortunes! Your costume is so pretty. You sure make a sweet gypsy. We lining up to kiss your paw.
=^~^=

We hope you has a fun Halloween and got lots of treats.

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy - I think this is my favourite costume of yours...you look absolutely ADORABLE!!! Oh - that little earring is just the perfect touch! Hee! Hee!

And I really think we need to send Muesli to the "Daisy Finishing School for Kitties" - did you see the awful fuss she kicked up at my birthday photoshoot just because she had to wear a little party hat??!!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

tarot card reader in mumbai said...

Astrology is the study and mapping of celestial planetary bodies on a given date,time and place for the purpose of determining their influence upon human events. Once the positions of the Moon, Sun, and the planets has been determined the cosmic forces emanating from these celestial bodies
can be correlated and a Horoscopecan then be drawn and interpreted for an individual.The individual is identified by their astrology birth chart and their astrological sign of the zodiac constellations

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a fun Halloween post today. daisy, you are so much fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails