Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Funnies!






ps: I published a new post on my 1-800-PetMeds Pet Talk blog today!


Share/Bookmark

40 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Yeah - stay away from the ticks.

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..I think I like Harley's accent...Ha..Ha..Ha
xoxo

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahaha!!! Good one Harley ;)
We are not too crazy about tics either :)

PurrsTillie and Georgia

one of Fae's humans said...

oh Harley, sometimes i wonder if you're really this silly irl, but then Daisy posts a photo/video showing that you are!

you and Iggy have SO much in common... :3

The Florida Furkids said...

We agree with Harley! We don't think we want any ticks either!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Brilliant and yes stay aaway from thosse ticks.. Hugs GJ xx

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Quite right, Harley. Poly Ticks are bad news!

Anonymous said...

Amen, Harley... poly ticks aren't fun...

The Island Cats said...

Is that ticks with extra toesies?? Haha!!

Marg said...

What cha going to do with him Daisy. He is pretty funny though. Those darn tick are bad no matter if they are Poly or single. Hope all of you have a super day.

We love LUNA said...

MOL you are very funny dear Harley! I love this story!Congrats to mammy there, an artwork very brilliant!
Luna

Dma said...

actually i think being stuck in a room with a lot of ticks would be more pleasant than being stuck in a room with a bunch of politicians.

Ivy said...

Love the Monday Funnies....

xoxo
Ivy

Fluffy and Heather said...

Ahaha, Harley! Your sweet innocence makes us laugh!

Forever Foster said...

Ticks make us run a mile!

Random Felines said...

MOL - don't worry Harley - nobody likes those ticks....poli or otherwise.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hmmmm I think I would rather have a single tick than poly ticks

Happy bonk Monday

Anonymous said...

::groan::

brokenteepee said...

Oh, Harley. Yes, it is good to stay away from polytics

Unknown said...

Oh! Polyticks! It is that time where we's lives and me is really sick of it!
Kisses
nellie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Was it an article about me Daisy?!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Oh Harley...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

This is what makes Monday so magnificent. Your mommy perfectly captures both your personalities and relationship.

LP said...

Poly ticks means numerous large parasitic mites...that sounds right Harley. You ARE brilliant!


the critters in The Cottage

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We luf Monday comics! It's a great way to start our day!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Who wants to read about ticks!
Benny & Lily

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Do Polly Ticks have extra appendages?

GLOGIRLY said...

I anyone can handle the poly ticks, Daisy, YOU can!

DAISY 2012!
DAISY 2012!
DAISY 2012!

BeadedTail said...

Harley, we don't like Poly-ticks either!

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

Haha what a funny convo! Yes, Daisy darling, I hate ticks too ><;


Love,
A&J

Sparkle said...

I stay away from ticks, singular or poly! I liked your post on 1-800-PetMeds today!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I don't like "poly" ticks either! lol

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh Harley! What is Daisy going to do with you?

Ann said...

oh no, not ticks. we don't like ticks of any kind poly or otherwise :)

Donna said...

Yipes! I hate it when bugs bite me. :)

Tamago said...

Harley, you are so hilarious! Poly ticks...that's too funny!! But I agree, we don't want poly ticks!!

Athena said...

That was a good one!

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Poly ticks! You kitties are so funny! Its nice to see a kitty keeping up on current events.

Luxington said...

MOL! My mom and I just LOVE your Monday Funnies!

Maureen said...

Now I know where they got that name from! How appro-po!

Related Posts with Thumbnails