Friday, November 11, 2011

Purple Hoodie!

Here is my new purple hoodie. Purple is a pretty color! Do you think the ruffles at the hip are slimming?
Here, I will model with the hood up. When you are a professional model, you have to look off in the distance like this. It helps to think of treats and stuff.
And it worked! Treat time!
Ooopsie, I might be thinking TOO hard about treats.
And here is my glamor shot!
Happy Veterans Day!

Share/Bookmark

52 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Daisy, the hoodie is nice enough - but where did you get that fabulous boa? I bet it doubles as a great toy!

HH and The Boys said...

Beautiful modeling session, Daisy. Love it with the hoodie up. Very nice.

pawhugs, Max

Barb said...

Daisy, you're rocking the purple honey!

Happy Veteran's Day to all our Veterans!

zool said...

Yo.,.. purple is rawk.. love this pic

i beati said...

purple is divine on you my lady !1

Angel Simba said...

Your outfit is very glamorous, Daisy. I am not so sure the ruffle is slimming, but you ar so slender it is not necessary that it be slimming for you.

Manny said...

You are very glamorous, Daisy. Thanks for that modeling tip too! I think I like the hood up better than down. Meow!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, we love your hoodie!! And the boa is a nice touch!

weaverpat said...

Very elegant with the feather boa! You have the 'distant look' thing perfected, Daisy. Very Professional!!!
You look extra cute with the hoodie up.
Now don't let Harley take the feather boa and mangle it!!!

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, that is one fancy outfit. We especially like the scarf. That is so darn pretty. What great pictures and of course the glamour picture is just the best.Take care.

Lin said...

Dear Daisy,
My daughter, Emma, wants to be a model, but I'm skerred that she won't be as good at it as you are. I appreciate your modeling tips and will pass them on to her. I wonder if cat treats will help her take better photos too??

Jean(ie) said...

Cute hoodie!

Ivy said...

Daisy,

You look ADORABLE!!
Happy Veterans' day and 11.11.11!

Ivy

Janet said...

Daisy, you can take even a casual outfit and make it look GLAMOROUS! You're a very accomplished model!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy yoo look byootiful! We're sorry Scott's been too busy to help us visit!

The Daily Pip said...

Purple is definitely your color!!!

Your pal, Pip

Anonymous said...

I like the photo with your tongue out best! So cute.

Jenna and Sissy said...

Our human says models can wear anything--even ruffles at the hips. We think your hoodie outfit is beautiful on you. We're more interested in the boa as a toy...

Dma said...

You look great in purple. You could be a Minnesota Vikings' cheerleader.

Unknown said...

Wow! Daisy you are a wonderful model and purple is such a marvelous color on you!
Kisses
Nellie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look great in that purple hoodie Daisy! I love it!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Veterans' Day, Daisy. That was a great modeling session. We especially liked that faraway look you did!

Purrfect Haven said...

dear Daisy, we love you. Happy Veterans day.. we thank them all for all they have done - past and present. Love Helen, Darcy and Helen xxx

TabbyNormal said...

We think the boa is more slimming than the ruffles. By a lot. And we don't think any cat can EVER think too much about treats!!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love the hoodie, Daisy! Purple looks really nice on you :)

Unknown said...

I think purple is your color. The boa just blew me away!

The Florida Furkids said...

We think the hoodie is fabulous and that boa makes it look even prettier!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Admiral Hestorb said...

You look beautifully put together as always, sweet Daisy.

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, we think your hoodie is very slimming! Mommy says Salem needs one, ha ha ha!

brokenteepee said...

You are purplicious!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Missie Daisyflower, you look bonkbonk great in ruffles and purple too WOW!

big bonks to you and Mr Harley for a sunny week-end

A Tonl said...

Allie: oooooh, I just LOOOOVE glam! Do you have an agent? Maybe I need an agent to get my nice photo shoots like yours *looks disapprovingly over at Mother* because evidently SOME humans aren't very Accomodating. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. *steps on Mother's foot as she walks past*

Luxington said...

Hm, maybe I need a hoodie too, it's been really cold lately! But I might need a more manly color for myself...

P.S. thanks for the info bout the box photo contest, we're gonna check it out!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I like the old time Hollywood glamour of the last shot.

Rose Clearfield said...

You are such an awesome model, Daisy! Purple is a great color, and it looks great on you.

Rusty said...

Daisy you are a beautiful model. I won't model any clothes for my mommy- although she tries!

Two French Bulldogs said...

we love your hoodie!
Benny & Lily

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE love your purple hoodie and your glamor shot!

The Crew said...

Oh, oh, oh...I'm about to swoon over that purple boa.

Tipper

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We luf this photo shoot! You are a great model, Daisy! xoxo

RoySr said...

Lovely shots of a lovely LadyKitty. And here's hoping you and yours had a good Veterans/Rememberance Day. My way of thinking, this was one of North America's most important days.

Again, love the pictures. Hope everyone has a great weekend and will stop by our place for a look-see and a read.

We're gone .....

We love LUNA said...

oh Daisy darling...you are so elegant and fashion!
I'm enchanted by your purple dress, it's beautiful, and it's perfect for this winter!
Congratulations for these pictures,
purrs
Luna

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

Love the boa, but Daisy all girls know ruffles are not slimming except maybe on you ;-)

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous glamour shots as always, beautiful girl=you are such a lovely fashionista, sweetie!!...We also enjoyed your kissing box photos=those were really cute!! (We would kiss Harley for free!!hehe)...Happy weekend, precious friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Donna said...

O hai! U are a perfect model. :)

Tamago said...

Hi Daisy, I think purple is pretty too and looks very good on you!
I love your glamor shot :-)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We were gonna say brick red would be a better color hoodie, but then we noticed all the symbols on the original one. The symbols win. Great choice...

Barbara said...

That purple looks gorgeous on you and you thoroughly deserved those treats. And thanks for your kind words about Ben the bunny. X

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

I just found you, Daisy and after seeing the Glamour Shot all I have to say is, where have you been all my life?

Anonymous said...

You look super cute, Daisy!

Purrs,
Virus and Hyssy

Kali and Aswell said...

I liked you treat pictures the bestest!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Oh Daisy, What a Wonderful model you are .... and you lookz Splendid in purple ^..^
da mom likez da picture wif your tongue owt..... she thinkz dat'z sooooo Cute ;))

Related Posts with Thumbnails