Friday, February 24, 2012

Harley IS the Red Baron!

LOOK AT ME!!!! What could be more MANLY than a RED BARON outfit! I have a JAUNTY red scarf and an AUTHENTIC aviator cap. See my GOGGLES!?!?!! Now I just need an AIRPLANE...
Before I TAKE OFF, let me check the WEATHER. Just a few FAIR weather clouds. I am ready to TAKE OFF now.

Share/Bookmark

59 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You need to buzz over our way, Captain Harley!

Karen said...

you are furry handsome. maybe skeexiz will let you take a ride in his plane

Sparkle said...

Harley, I bet you don't even need a plane to fly!

Barb said...

Never miss a good opportunity to say "jaunty", Harley! That's all I know about that!

HH and The Boys said...

Hope you find a plane to use, Harley. If you do, fly by over here.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look quite splendid, and very dashing, Harley!

Marg said...

Oh Harley, you look like a perfect Red Baron. Can you come pick us up in your plane. You are just so handsome and we love your expression in the first picture.

The Island Cats said...

Harley, when you find that plane...come visit us!!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Golden Laughs! Happy Friday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Lin said...

You are one handsome boy, Harley! I LOVE the jaunty scarf. :)

The Florida Furkids said...

You look great as the Red Baron. Fly up to us please!!

The Florida Furkids

weaverpat said...

I hope you've been to flight school before you decide to take the controls.
You are the cutest Red Baron we've ever seen!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

OMG, that is SO cute. Even my husband had to laugh!

Dma said...

minor detail about the absent airplane.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley, you look fabulous. When your plane arrives you and Daisy should be off to Milan to take on the modeling world :)

Hannah and Lucy said...

Just grab a passing cloud Harley and come over and visit us.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Pip said...

OMG! What awesome picshurs! Harley you has learned well from your 'big' sisfur. Me believes you are a profeshunal model too!

Love, TK

Jean(ie) said...

WHEEE! We get to fly with you!!!!! I can't wait to see you do loop-dee-loops!

Donna said...

Very cute! :)

Selina said...

Harley, be sure to buzz my house in North Carolina when you go on your maiden flight!

And don't forget to shake your paw in the air & yell, "CURSE YOU, RED BARON!"

Oh wait ... YOU are pretending to be the RB ... that won't work. OK Maybe "Curse you, Snoopy?" LMTO!

PURRS!
Selina

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Forever Foster said...

Oh my gosh, you look like a real professional pilot, Harley! Cool!

Katie Isabella said...

Harley, I see the tip of your left fang! (right on the picture) You adorable aviator! Yeah, I like that suggestion from Selina...shake your paw going over and say "Curse you, Snoopy". Oh that made mom and I laff.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look really good in your Red Baron outfit! I didn't know the Baron was a handsome guy like you!

brokenteepee said...

You are fit for flying Harley

Forty Paws said...

You are quite the handsome Mancat, Harley!

Luf, Us

Barbara said...

So dashing Harley!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Our love for Harley never wanes,
and we love to see him flying planes.
He flies the sky,
we're not sure why.
He acts the fool,
but really he's COOL!

xx

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley + Airplane = DISASTER!

Shaggy and Scout said...

That's a great new hobby for you!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

HA HA..I have to think up a special caption for this one. That is a perfect look for a kitty who always has his head in the clouds.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Harley, you look great in your aviator cap and red scarf!

Photo Cache said...

oh harley you are so dashing.

Emma and Buster

Marilia said...

OMG!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Harley,
You're so handsome!

Unknown said...

Harley My Man!
You should be the pilot for our FBI Jet!
Think about it dude!
Kozmo

meowmeowmans said...

Wave to us when you fly over our house, okay Harley? Or better yet, come visit us! :)

Hugs!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Harley you are the most HANDSOME aviator I have ever seen!

LP said...

When you get your plane could you come pick us up and we can go exploring together?! You sure make a handsome pilot Harley :)

the critters in The Cottage xo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look very dashing Harley!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh yeahhhh your scarf is cool, Harley, and your goggles are superbonkbonk snazzywowie.
Harley, you should fly your plane up to Furrginia and Miles and I will watch you from our big office window!

more bonks

Angel Prancer Pie said...

The sisfurs and Mommy thinks you look very handsum, Harley!

Teddy Westlife said...

I love your jaunty scarf, Harley!

Ann said...

Harley you are an adorable Red Baron. Looks like a good day for flying with those blue skies behind you :)

We love LUNA said...

oh boy oh boy!
Harley, you are soooo handsome!
I'm in love! :)
Luna

Tamago said...

Hi Harley, you look very manly and handsome!! The red scarf looks very good on you. You will be a great pilot, I'm sure!

Rumpydog said...

Oh Dog! I am so envious! I think I'd like an outfit like that too!

Unknown said...

Very handsome and dashing, Harley.

Rose Clearfield said...

That is so manly, Harley! Awesome goggles.

Anonymous said...

oh Harley, won't you come flies us away?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Are you sure you arent flying a Sopwith Camel?

Skeezix the Cat said...

Well, I could reely use that spiffey Red Baron ensombul. Just like you could use an airplane! Maybe if you were nicer to Daisy and didn't take over her blog so offin, she'd git you an airplane!

Gigi said...

Harley! That's fantastic!! I've never before seen an outfit I would even consider wearing--until NOW, that is. Spitty would totally be cool with this. I might even take off my crown ;-)

A Tonl said...

FaRADaY: KEWL! Harley, does you have a PLANE too???

Cat said...

I just wanted to pop over to thank you for your blogoversary wishes :-) Harley you look very dashing in your scarf and goggles!!!

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

YOu look awesome, Harley! You do the Red Baron even better than Snoopy did!

Liss said...

You're cuter than Snoopy!

Meowers from Missouri said...

harley, you are SUCH a handsome mancat!! "jaunty" is just the right word!

DILLY said...

Look luvly! So hansum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails