Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Funnies!




ps: Today I am talking about a few of my favorite things on the 1-800-PetMeds Pet Talk blog!

Share/Bookmark

37 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Go for Gold H!!!

Sparkle said...

Daisy, you had better tell Harley that I think they have already picked the kitties for the 2012 Olympics!

We love LUNA said...

mOL
I think Harley is very athletic and I will support him!
purrs to you both and a nice week
Luna

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Harley, you always give us a big smile in the morning. We think you would be very good at volleyball.

Mickey's Musings said...

Harley, we love your pawsitive catitude :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia.
Tiger, Treasure and JJ

HH and The Boys said...

Yea Harley... I'll cheer you on. Just name a sport and I'm there with ya pal.

pawhugs, Max

weaverpat said...

All Right, Harley!!!
If cats were in the Olympics, I might actually watch them.

Marg said...

We have to agree Harly, you probably would be better at volley ball. You do like to run and jump. Great hat. Hope all of you have a great week. Take care.

The Meezers or Billy said...

we will root for you!!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We will sneak in to the Olympic Stadium and cheer for you Harley.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Lin said...

Harley, I'm thinking track & field is probably your sport with all that running you do from Daisy! :P

I'm gonna think of you today when I wear my swimming goggles, Harley.

Dma said...

Daisy, given your curls, i think you should try out for the curling team.

Donna said...

Yay for Harley! I bet he wins a medal. :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are an all around sportsman, Harley!

Meghann said...

I think you'll be great at Volleyball Harley, I've seen how high you can jump!

brokenteepee said...

You have the right attitude Harley

Jean(ie) said...

Harley, who knows? Maybe you can be the first Olympic cat! Keep training!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I bet you are very good at volleyball!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Ha ha ha! You look great in a visor, Harley :)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That was my favorite one ever. THAT is how you write a good cat gag.

LP said...

Harley , we think you could win all the medals in both the swimming and volleyball categories. Srsly. We have that much confidence in you!! :p

the critters in The Cottage xo
P.S. You look especially cute in your swimming goggles!

Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, miss daisy, we fink harley will do fine at volleyball--as long as it isn't "sand volleyball". that would be just tooooo tempting for a cat!

Katnip Lounge said...

Would that be sand volleyball, Harley? Just think of all the lovely DIGGING!

Unknown said...

If its beach Harley Ball, yous could practice in your littler box!
Kisses
Nellie

Jacqueline said...

Best of luck with that, silly boy!!...Happy week ahead, sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

You say what Daisy ?
Are cat´s not allowed in the Olympics swiming team ??
Harley you and I can have our own swimingteam !
Me too have a pair of swiminggoggles :)

BeadedTail said...

Harley, we bet volleyball in all that sand would be a lot of fun!

Katie Isabella said...

Harley, my mom is absolutely ga ga over you. xoxoxox

Ann said...

I would tune in to see you competing in the Olympics Harley

Tamago said...

Ha ha ha, Harley, you always cracks me up! I bet you will do great at Olympic games!

Two French Bulldogs said...

oh we love these funnies
Benny & Lily

DILLY said...

Yu an yor frends cud do syncronised napping. Praktiss now, along the windowsill!

¬"

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Harley, you win the gold medal for funny!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Good for you Harley! We wish you the best in whatever you do!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We think Harley just likes to have fun.

Truffle and Brulee

Luxington said...

Harley, you wanted to swim? in water?!?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Harley, those goggles might be good fer protecting yer eyes from hard spikes over the net. Cuz WE know ya will be right up front takin the hard shots...

Related Posts with Thumbnails