Friday, March 9, 2012

Beachwear!

Since the weather is getting warmer, I went shopping for some new beachwear. I found this cute two-piece suit. It has a flowery bandeau top, and a matching swimskirt. The bottom is very figure-flattering!
Here, I will show you the side. See? The skirt is made up of pink petals! It is strapless and ties in the back. OH! I just noticed that I have a bit of belleh-hangover going on here....
I am a little bit shy because I never wore a bikini before!
For some reason, I had trouble keeping the top on correctly. So, I am flinging off the top and going topless! It feels very liberating to go topless.
Tell me about your bathing suit!
Share/Bookmark

46 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Going topless is very French, Daisy, so we will call you "Marguerite" just for today!

Mr Puddy said...

Yeah, I can tell you MIss Sweet Daisy, I did wear Flea yesterday..tee...heh.

We love LUNA said...

oh a pink skirt is adorable, my favorite color and I think it suits purrrfect to you Daisy!
You are wonderful!
purrs
Luna

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I had a bright pink one too because I can't swim so wanted something that was hard to miss seeing!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I need the smelly salts!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

LOL! I didn't know you were so daring, Daisy!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love your beachwear Daisy.
We will have to get mum to get us some or else go skinny dipping!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, that is so risque to go topless. Aren't you brave. Love the shy picture. Daisy you are the best. Just toss that top. Hope you all have a great Fri.

CCL Wendy said...

As always you are simply stunning! The mancats here (Dante and Dylan) went gaga when you took your top off. You are such the flirty girl! And so avante garde!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We go "in the buff" ourselves, but you're suit is pawsitively adorable!

Forever Foster said...

How very European of you, Miss D!

The Island Cats said...

Oh Daisy!! You are so risque!!

Selina said...

Sexii Daisy! You'd fit right in on beach in the South of France. Flaunt it, girl!

PURRS!
Selina

Janet said...

Adorable, Daisy! Swimsuit modeling is a very, very advanced kind of modeling! You could be in a magazine!

Pandafur said...

You iz simply stunning az alwayz an teh desizhun to go topless iz brillyunt!

Donna said...

Meow!

U look so cute. :)

Your Daily Cute said...

Moo has a T-shirt that says "Beach Bum," but the boys do not have bathing suits.

I didn't see any belly hangover. ;)

Dma said...

to continue what i said yesterday, i think you should apply to be a sports illustrated swimsuit model.

meowmeowmans said...

We like your bathing suit very much, Daisy! We have to ask mom and dad to get us some suits, otherwise we'll have to go skinny dipping!

Katie Isabella said...

You look dreamy in your bathing suit Daisy. All of us have a little belleh overhang probably so you'll blend right in darling girl.

Good for you being brave and going topless, Marguerite.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We think you look great topless! That is a very fancy skirt.

LP said...

Daisy you look absolutely fabulous as per usual! And you do topless very naturally :)


the critters in The Cottage xo

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Very cute, Daisy!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you are a wild and crazy curly cat

Sparkle said...

Daisy! Going topless?!?!? How risque!

The Crew said...

TOPLESS!! Oh my.

OK, all you Mancats cover your eyes!

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy! Me thinks yous looks just adorable! Its a good thin Kozmo is outside and did not see this post though, he could gets in trouble with Callie
Kisses
Nellie

Shaggy and Scout said...

Whoo Hoo Daisy! Topless is where it's at.
Our mom would love to. Since she only weighs 100 pounds now there is nothing left of her errr... top anymore and why spend the extra money to cover up what ain't there?
You are such a darling!

Forty Paws said...

Oh my goodness! We didn't know there were topless beaches in Florida!

Luf, Us

Oskar said...

Wow you look lovely in you new suit. I don't like the water, so I don't have a suit.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We have to say, you look very good topless Daisy.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are a little minx going topless! We like the pretty pink pteals!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Are you bringing sexy back?
Benny & Lily

Skeezix the Cat said...

I have a bikini too, but it's a mankini. I ware it by the big lake in the bak yard win I'm trying to git a tan. I have to admit, I had urjes win you ripped off yer top and I cood see yer belleh hangover, too!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I furgot to show you my swimmy soots:

One peece pirate soot

My Mankini

I hope the pikchers make you feel all sparkly inside!

Smudge said...

Umm, my bathing suit is my birthday suit, and the topless thing, well, it's getting hot in here!!

Luxington said...

...but Daisy... you aren't going to actually go swimming, are you?!

Tamago said...

Oh Daisy, you are very bold to go topless!! I love your beachwear, especially the petals are beautiful!

Marilia said...

Wow! The best kitteh ever!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

*MOL*
You are a crazypant , if you now can be that when you are a cat ??!!

A Tonl said...

Allie: DAISY! How SCANDALOUS! *giggle!*

Of coures I simply adore the fact you;re in PINK! *squee!*

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy, you asked if we lose an hour of sleep today like you. British Summer Time starts on the last Sunday of March so we don't lose an hour for another 2 weeks.We think that means you are only 4 hours behind us instead of 5 until then. Mum told us we have to admit why we came back to tell you. Ermm, it was a good excuse to see you topless again.

Kali and Aswell said...

I do liked to go swim but I do not had any bikini! Maybe She might had to buy me one!

Gigi said...

Daisy, darling, I know you are a fashionista, but *I* think you look best in your Birfday suit ;-) XOXOXO

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Daisy, you would look lovely in ANY sort of outfit!

Marley

Poppy said...

Don't worry about your belleh hangover. It's cute! My bathing suit is pink with white polka dots. Mommy says it's actually more of a life jacket than a swim suit, but I do wear it when I swim, so I guess it's a swim suit, too!

Poppy

Related Posts with Thumbnails