Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Funnies!




ps: Today I don my lab coat and stethoscope on the 1-800-PetMeds Pet Talk blog!

Share/Bookmark

34 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Now Harley has ME confused!

Poppy Q said...

H - it is a place where people go to waste hours away.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

i beati said...

yikes

Ann said...

Don't worry Harley, I don't really understand Facebook either :)

Lin said...

Don't worry, Harley, I don't understand Facebook either! (Oh--I just saw that Ann wrote that too!! Hahaha!)

Marg said...

Too bad Facebook isn't as much fun as PacMan Harley. It is just a place to go to get all the gossip and see pictures of all the cute doggies and kitties. Take care.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You two always start my week with a smile.

Kali and Aswell said...

It is a place for farming and words with friends. She sayed.

But do not worried - I do not knowed what She do there neither. That don't maked no senses to me!

Donna said...

My hooman friend loves Pac-Man. It is a fun game. U get to eat dots. :)

brokenteepee said...

Harley - no one understands the lure of Facebook

Dma said...

i want to see you explain twitter to harley.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Like Poppy Q Said, but that means it's a little like PacMan!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Face book is a place that competes with Blog time!

Jacqueline said...

MOL, silly Harley!!...Happy week ahead, sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Katnip Lounge said...

Soooooo...Harley thinks Pac-Man is real? Figures.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Poor Harley. Destined to remain clueless.

LP said...

Daisy we like your "thinking paw" in the last pic! And Harley don't give Facebook too much thought 'cause we are certain you have more interesting things to do :)

the critters in The Cottage xo

Jean(ie) said...

I'm still confused, too!

Asta said...

Daisy and hawley
Mommi is fuwwevew confooselated by Facebook..all I know is it takes too long
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL, maybe its an e-book
Benny & Lily

Katie Isabella said...

Harley...I am completely smitten by you.

xoxoxoxo Katie Bella

BeadedTail said...

Oh Harley, we thought we understood what it was but now you've confused us too!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Harley we is now confused - is it faces that talk or the interwebs?

⋱ ⋮ ⋰
⋯ ◯ ⋯
⋰ ⋮ ⋱
*ʌ„„„ʌ”˜˜‟ ╮
≽ˉ•ˉ≼¸_„(”)___)¸.♥.♥.

Molly
Shadow
Trooder
Mooch
Mustachio

The Florida Furkids said...

Harley, all we know about Facebook is that Mom spends way too much time there.

The Florida Furkids

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

yep! that would be it!

So glad you have a subscribe via email option now...sometimes I don't have time to go and read all of the blogs I follow via my blogroll...the ones I am able to subscribe to via email nearly always get read. YAY!

Unknown said...

Dear Daisy,
I hate to say it, but me thinks Harley and Kozmo is on the same page...
Kisses
Nellie

The Island Cats said...

Harley, Facebook is a place that our mom goes and wastes lots of time instead of playing with us.

A few Good Cats said...

Glad you cleared that up! :-)

Oui Oui said...

We thought we knew what it was, now we're all confused!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Harley needs a LITTLE more explanation...

Sweet Purrfections said...

I don't think we understand either, Harley.

Truffle and Brulee

Anonymous said...

Brothers *rolls eyes*

Anonymous said...

Brothers *rolls eyes*

A Tonl said...

Maxwell: I loooove facebooking: Momma picks up a book and I insert my face in it so's she will pet me. WIN-WIN!

Related Posts with Thumbnails