Friday, March 23, 2012

A Springtime Frock

This is my new flowery Springtime suit! It has some gingham on it, too. I never wore such a colorful dress before. I look like a box of crayons!
And here is a new modeling pose I am trying out. Does it look natural-like?
Treat break! Sorry I am talking with my mouth full. That might be bad manners!
Since this dress would be good for wearing in the garden, I think a straw hat is just the right touch.
Come take my paw and we'll stroll the garden and gather a bouquet of flowers. Watch out for the alligators though!

Share/Bookmark

50 Notes for Daisy:

Barb said...

Oh, Daisy! That hat is perfect for your colorful frock! srsly.

Sparkle said...

That's a pretty dress, Daisy, but I would not risk showing it off where there are alligators!

Poppy Q said...

Miss D - you make a perfect summer model. Well done for wearing a straw hat, it looks like advanced modelling.

Have a lovely weekend.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Daisy, we simply love that frock! And the straw hat is a wonderful touch to go with it!

Spunky and Manny said...

Cute outfit and the hat just tops it off! We'd love to walk in the garden with you!

Marg said...

We love that dress Daisy. And the straw hat gives it the purrfect touch. You do such a good job modeling. The new position is great too. Take care.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you look adorable! All ready for spring!!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

I cannot believe that you have not been on the cover of Vogue yet. You are the BEST model I have ever seen! And that dress? To die for!

Jean(ie) said...

Country Daisy! Love it!

Flamincatdesigns said...

Oh Daisy! I love your dress and straw hat. Mom said we would nomm on that if we had one. You are such a cutie.

Dma said...

i can never resist a pretty girl in a hat.

Donna said...

O hai! There are ally-gators in the lake behind my house.

Anonymous said...

Awww. Super cute!

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Daisy, you look lovely. My mom has a hat just like that!

Your pal, Pip

Selina said...

Daisy you're as fresh as a flower in that frock!

Have a great weekend! The hat is PURR-fect!

Selina (who would NEVER wear a hat!)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a beautiful dress.. Love the poses!

Hannah and Lucy said...

That is a very beautiful dress Daisy and it looks so fresh and summery. We love the new pose and think you'll soon be on the front cover of Vogue.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness, your hat completes your outfit
Benny & Lily

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look great in your dress Daisy!

Pandafur said...

Thats a vurry stilish poze Daisy! I likes teh pritty dress too, all thoze colors makes mai eyes go arownd.

Katie Isabella said...

You look completely stylish and beautiful in your summer suit and your garden hat. xoxoxoxox

Unknown said...

So cute! Good to have a sun hat!
Best wishes,
Anna
P.S.
I've written a story about a troll:
Anna's RFW-challenge No. 34 'She wears my ring'

Terri said...

Love the shot of you reaching for the treat! One of my cats does that when I'm preparing her food. I have to dodge that paw--she nails me once in a while!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look very pretty in your colorful dress and straw hat, Daisy! I like your new pose, too :)

brokenteepee said...

Oh Daisy, you are the most beautiful cat

Rose Clearfield said...

You are the best model Daisy!

Forty Paws said...

We are not strolling where there are alligators!!!!

We luf your hat, and your crayon dress!

Luf, Us

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

What a beautiful Spring Outfit you have today, Daisy!

Liss said...

As always SO lovely :)

Haven't been by in a while. Trying to get back into visiting. How are your Gerbils? What kind of cage do you have for them? I'm thinking of getting a hamster :) I had one a several years ago and can't find a cage just like his. (It was great). I'm a little nervous having a little happy with three silly kitties, but I know people do it :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos and frock!

We love LUNA said...

oh Daisy girl...you are my inspiration! :)
purrs
Luna

Lin said...

Oh, Daisy, you look like a little country girl. Dang, you have some mean modeling skills!

Photo Cache said...

daisy you look adorable. you look like one of those english ladies out in the garden in spring time.

Emma and Buster

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a bright and Spring like frock Daisy, and the straw hat sets it off perfectly. We would like to stroll in the garden with you, but the alligators worry us.

LP said...

Daisy, we would stroll the garden any day with you! You are so sweet and prettyful in that crayon box dress!The arrival of Spring is written all over your lively face :)

the critters in The Cottage xo

Rumpydog said...

I LOVE that pic of you in the straw hat. You look simply adorable!

GLOGIRLY said...

That's a beautifully springy sensation, Daisy! And your poses are spot on. The hat was a good call.
; ) Katie

peppylady (Dora) said...

Daisy...May I ask one question...”will you be modeling the new Easter fashions?”

A few Good Cats said...

Very nice, Daisy. We hope your Easter outfit is going to be extra special.

Unknown said...

Dear Sparkle,
If my heart did not belong to Callie, I would take you for a walk right now! You look wonderful!
Kisses
Kozmo

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Why Miss Daisy, I would luf to stroll arm n arm throught the garden wif you in your lovely frock and hat.

Angel Simba said...

Adorable, Daisy!
Mom is still not good typing a lot of comments with her pinched nerve issues, but we wanted to go round to our friends’ blogs and say Hi anyway!!

Sasha said...

you are very obliging to your human, Daisy, putting on all those outfits. I hope she appreciates you!!!

Jacqueline said...

We always enjoy seeing gorgeous, beautiful Super Model Daisy in another pretty dress!!...And we really love the straw hat=it makes your spring look completely adorable, sweetie!!...Happy weekend, lovely friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, you are a colorful fresh blooming flower. I LOVE the new springtime garden look on you. :)

A Tonl said...

Allie: *sighhhhh* ooh a Gardening Frock! Maybe if I get one of those, Mother will take me outside to tour the garden!!
The hat is just DIVINE~!

HH and The Boys said...

I love the hat.... and the dress is pretty too.

pawhugs, Max

Clooney said...

Wow, love you in that hat and dress together! Precious picture Daisy.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

That is such a beautiful dress...we love it!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy!! What a lovely dress!! We just love the colors and the hat looks very cool on you!!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

Related Posts with Thumbnails